Author Topic: MD SIGNS KELLY RYAN as FITNESS CORRESPONDENT - BWAHAHA!  (Read 2334 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
MD SIGNS KELLY RYAN as FITNESS CORRESPONDENT - BWAHAHA!
« on: June 04, 2008, 04:36:57 PM »
Muscular Development Editor-in-Chief STEVE BLECHMAN, a leader in post-incarceration rehabilitation programs, metrosexually transmitted diseases, and collegiate wrestling nostalgia, announced today that he has hired convicted felon KELLY RYAN to head up the Fitness Editorial and Contest Coverage for the magazine beginning with the September 2008 issue. When asked why he chose Kelly over such non-murderers as Adela Garcia or Jenny Lynn, Steve responded: "The only people who kiss my ass without question and display the type of loyalty I seek are former convicts. Just look at our staff -- Palumbo, Romano, Valentino, Patrick Arnold, Victor Conte! Plus, a recent survey of our readership ranked 'going to prison' above 'advanced degrees' and 'competitive experience' in terms of qualifying experts!"

MD.com Editor David Palumbo even went so far as to offer Kelly a place to stay when she gets out of prison: "Kelly is more than welcome to stay with Collette and I until she gets her affairs in order. I have no concerns about our safety because Collette's implants are fire-retardant and our local Walmart refuses to sell lighter fluid past midnight."

- This took three separate text messages due to the 160 character limit!
BigNationRadio.com

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: MD SIGNS KELLY RYAN as FITNESS CORRESPONDENT!!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 04:44:00 PM »
What did Romano do time for?

MD.com Editor David Palumbo even went so far as to offer Kelly a place to stay when she gets out of prison: "Kelly is more than welcome to stay with Collette and I until she gets her affairs in order. I have no concerns about our safety because Collette's implants are fire-retardant and our local Walmart refuses to sell lighter fluid past midnight."

LOL!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 04:46:53 PM »
Hahahaha.. pretty funny shit.

Thanks MusclePhonetm

BTW-what was Corky Romano convicted of ????

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 04:50:14 PM »
MusclePhone imposter! Longer than the 160 character limit on the Muscle Phone service.

>:(
Elevate Your Image.™

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: MD SIGNS KELLY RYAN as FITNESS CORRESPONDENT - not
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 04:54:45 PM »

JohnnyVegas

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 05:05:01 PM »
Nice gyno

Holy shit... he's giving Goodrum a run for his money there!
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2008, 05:06:24 PM »
Nice gyno
in the bear world, is this photo an example of an otter?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 05:22:37 PM »
O

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 05:25:28 PM »
It's not gyno! It's just some "man-fat" If I ever got below 20% BF, I'm sure it would disappear!

I need a hug!

BigNationRadio.com

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 05:32:50 PM »
That's really bad gyno..

Almost milkable gyno......

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2008, 05:39:33 PM »
Almost milkable gyno......

certainly makes you want to try sucking on them just to see if they dispense milk

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Re: MD SIGNS KELLY RYAN as FITNESS CORRESPONDENT - BWAHAHA!
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 05:42:48 PM »
"offline"

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2008, 05:45:06 PM »
Epic Backfire thread!

DOH!
BigNationRadio.com

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2008, 05:57:29 PM »
Muscular Development Editor-in-Chief STEVE BLECHMAN, a leader in post-incarceration rehabilitation programs, metrosexually transmitted diseases, and collegiate wrestling nostalgia, announced today that he has hired convicted felon KELLY RYAN to head up the Fitness Editorial and Contest Coverage for the magazine beginning with the September 2008 issue. When asked why he chose Kelly over such non-murderers as Adela Garcia or Jenny Lynn, Steve responded: "The only people who kiss my ass without question and display the type of loyalty I seek are former convicts. Just look at our staff -- Palumbo, Romano, Valentino, Patrick Arnold, Victor Conte! Plus, a recent survey of our readership ranked 'going to prison' above 'advanced degrees' and 'competitive experience' in terms of qualifying experts!"

gotta admit that was hilarious...wonder if she'll post under the protection of and at MD...fit right in with the current CONS on that site Palumbo and Romano for one and two... :-*

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 08:48:16 PM »

nicely done Ed...Looks like we have some Kelly sympathiers...

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 08:50:48 PM »
Wait, isn't "kelly" going up the river for close to 10 years ???

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 09:00:20 PM »
Not if Ron has anything to say about it. Latest Musclephone update indicates that Ron will be making a statement to the judge to sentence Kelly to probation.

"Your Honor, let's not think about the victim. In case you hadn't noticed, she's no longer with us. Let us instead focus on Kelly and her suffering. This is a girl used to bouncing around and doing flips on stage and bringing happiness to schmoes everywhere. Imagine what it's like going from doing a backflip with a half-twist to being stuck in a small jail cell. Imagine the pain of no longer being able to do a one-arm pushup in front of 400 screaming fans while wearing 3 lbs of makeup and tassles. Finally your Honor, think of the pain of the out-of-shape men who worship the meth-addicted women who worship the nubian-addicted men. I believe that if you overlook Kelly's one minor indiscretion, she can return to leading a productive life. Thank You!"
BigNationRadio.com

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 09:07:47 PM »
Not if Ron has anything to say about it. Latest Musclephone update indicates that Ron will be making a statement to the judge to sentence Kelly to probation.

"Your Honor, let's not think about the victim. In case you hadn't noticed, she's no longer with us. Let us instead focus on Kelly and her suffering. This is a girl used to bouncing around and doing flips on stage and bringing happiness to schmoes everywhere. Imagine what it's like going from doing a backflip with a half-twist to being stuck in a small jail cell. Imagine the pain of no longer being able to do a one-arm pushup in front of 400 screaming fans while wearing 3 lbs of makeup and tassles. Finally your Honor, think of the pain of the out-of-shape men who worship the meth-addicted women who worship the nubian-addicted men. I believe that if you overlook Kelly's one minor indiscretion, she can return to leading a productive life. Thank You!"

hahahahahaahaha

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 09:09:03 PM »

She might be spending another year or two in the pen, but not 10.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 04:32:46 AM »
so its true , MD  doesnt give a fuck about their image , just so long as they sell their mags - cos this one is a fucked up move by MD

WOW

They better up the $$ they giving Kai....unless maybe they are ALSO gonna pay Ryan $1000 a month and she killed someone , let alone fruit rapeage

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 05:57:33 AM »
Holy shit nice side chest pose 'Special Ed' ....
L