Author Topic: Dave Jacobs shoots his girlfriend in the face, and kills himself  (Read 5662 times)

spinnis

Posted by John Romano 1 min ago.

Quote from: John Romano;740069
Just heard from reliable source that Dave Jacobs shot former girlfriend IFBB figure pro Amanda Seville, killing her, then killed himself. We are working on the details now. More news to follow......

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
yeah I copied him, But I meant on gb..

yeah, i caught your screen shot a few minutes before lift announced it.  what sad news.

spinnis

yeah, i caught your screen shot a few minutes before lift announced it.  what sad news.

Quote from: DerekAnthony;740109
its true heard from a narc detective called me its TRUE

Very sad for his wife and her family.

Another Benoit case coming up!.

Boost

• Getbig V
crazy. what is wrong with these people? the guy goes from fat body to 280 to full blown maniac. unreal

youandme

• Getbig V
holy crap

dov

• Getbig IV
crazy. what is wrong with these people? the guy goes from fat body to 280 to full blown maniac. unreal
?????? Drugs, corruption, etc......no different than people who deal in cocaine, heroin, meth, etc and kill each other, suicide.  NO SUPRISE

Boost

• Getbig V
WOW http://www.myspace.com/cut260 dave "bulletproof" jacobs,,,, ???
The guy looks to have serious issues. Man whore if i ever saw one.

BigBack

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
She wasn't his wife.  She was trying to distance herself from him, and he was obsessed with her.  basically, if he couldnt have her, noone could.
For all of you who made jacobs out to be a good guy, hope this changes your mind.  He was nothing but a lying, decieving rat bastard, who took the cowards way out, and took an innocent life with him.  May he rot in the bowels of hell for eternity!!!

dov

• Getbig IV
Well, after viewing his myspace page, I conclude.....his mood is excited ;D and he listens to gangster rap......An excited WIGGER.....I'd kill myself too 8)

spinnis

Well, after viewing his myspace page, I conclude.....his mood is excited ;D and he listens to gangster rap......An excited WIGGER.....I'd kill myself too 8)

Zone Capone is next!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
is this true?  anyone confirm this?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

he could have left her alive.

What a fucking loser. No self esteem, juicing himself up and then finally killing someone because he still has zero self esteem.

typical story, candidizzle is already in his footsteps.  ;D

spinnis

is this true?  anyone confirm this?

Itīs confirmed...
Look over at the other forum..

dov

• Getbig IV

What a fucking loser. No self esteem, juicing himself up and then finally killing someone because he still has zero self esteem.

poor "Candi" really takes a beating on here...DAMN!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

maybe he killed himself out of guilt for what he did (set up his own dealers) and what he was about to do (give up customer, supplier and other dealer names).

Special Ed speak on this now.

youandme

• Getbig V

agreed.

what pos has to kill their wife, and then off themselves.

come to the conclusion you have no life, but your wife actually does.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
Is this like when Palumbo reported that Priest was in a psych ward getting blood transfusions after slitting his wrists?

MD has to get it right at some point.

spinnis

Is this like when Palumbo reported that Priest was in a psych ward getting blood transfusions after slitting his wrists?

MD has to get it right at some point.

This is confirmed..

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Was he driven to this by his appearance on Big Nation Radio?
Ron: "I am lazy."

RZA

• Getbig IV
If you're stupid enough to juice yourself to insanity while struggling with a bad case of low self-esteem like DK described, I'm not surprised you'd kill your wife before killing yourself. At that point, you're fucked up to a degree where you want to pour hate on your loved ones and at the same time feel the need to have them by your side in the afterworld (probably he thought he would end up having make up sex with her in heaven too).

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
agreed.

She was his former gf actually. That pos can burn in hell for killing that girl.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
agreed.

What a fucking asshole.

If you're stupid enough to juice yourself to insanity while struggling with a bad case of low self-esteem like DK described, I'm not surprised you'd kill your wife before killing yourself. At that point, you're fucked up to a degree where you want to pour hate on your loved ones and at the same time feel the need to have them by your side in the afterworld (probably he thought he would end up having make up sex with her in heaven too).

Short form for this term is "IFBB".

Lurker79

• Getbig III
All drugs.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: Dave Jacobs shoots his girlfriend in the face, and kills himself
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2008, 11:19:45 AM »
thats sad, i just listened to the interview yesterday with him on bignation radio.
The world is a dangerous place

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: Dave Jacobs shoots his girlfriend in the face, and kills himself
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2008, 11:26:44 AM »
No one has said this yet, but it's worth considering...

One of the biggest problems with megadosing is coming off the gear cold turkey (as Jacobs was forced to do with his probation testing). Any endocrinologist will tell you that sudden, severe drops in test levels are strongly linked with suicidal depression and psychotic-break type behaviour.

For some reason bodybuilders don't consider this as a side effect... yet all the megadosing (1,000+ mg per week) bodybuilders I know have a history of anti-depressant use.

The Luke