Author Topic: HH6......  (Read 1436 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
HH6......
« on: June 05, 2008, 01:02:26 PM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: HH6......
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 04:04:16 PM »
I listened until they started to show the Winter Soldier 2 guys...sorry bro but  those guys are full of shit. I've posted what I and guys who went to the hearings/media circus said to debate their points. I would point to guy number to when asked who told him to do it..name names dude..who was you platoon/Company/BN/BDE leadership. name names..they never do. Thats where the BS begins....

Now I'm sure that some guys carry "drop weapons" or have AK's for that purpose but its not policy. Neuro i never saw it but I have not been back to Iraq since 2003 and Afghanistan is a different war. None of my buddies have ever mentioned this none of them are big fans of the Iraqi's. I will ask.

Look guys we're more scared of killing the wrong folks then letting our own troops get killed. It varies from unit to unit. The Haditha guys all got aquitted...so thats says something. The guys who have done some bad things have all gotten smoked.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 04:08:31 PM »
I guess the bottom line is it could happen but watch all the winter soldier 2 stuff and see how they never get around to naming names...if half the shit they mention were true..guys would be getting roasted left and right..we eat our own.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 04:56:55 PM »
I listened until they started to show the Winter Soldier 2 guys...sorry bro but  those guys are full of shit.
on the point made, he wasn't full of shit.  The issue is on the use of drop weapons and you know it isn't exactly uncommon.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 05:00:14 PM »
I guess the bottom line is it could happen but watch all the winter soldier 2 stuff and see how they never get around to naming names...if half the shit they mention were true..guys would be getting roasted left and right..we eat our own.
Infact! a lot of these guys name themselves.  That's going pretty far considering they can legally get nailed for it.  Most of those guys are still in their inactive years and could be yanked right back and prosecuted.  So naming themselves isn't nothing.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 05:07:14 PM »
I'ver never seen it or heard it talked about..warned about or rumored about..further where are names of his leadership....or any of them for that matter.  Maybe it happens, its combat it should not be an issue. People get in the way and thats bad. I think the lesson we've learned from this war is that prisoners and the media are a real pain in the ass. Nobody is going after these guys because there is no proof. If u had 3-4 guys from the same unit coming forward,maybe....its not happening. U guys are so damm quick to condemm your own troops. They don't bring any proof..its laughable listening to some of them. No units or Cdr's named..or they make one point and then launch into a political diatribe.
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 05:52:53 PM »
Infact! a lot of these guys name themselves.  That's going pretty far considering they can legally get nailed for it.  Most of those guys are still in their inactive years and could be yanked right back and prosecuted.  So naming themselves isn't nothing.

Well, I'm not a lawyer, but I've heard plenty of times that when you accuse someone of something, publicly that is, if you do not get sued for it it is a very good indication that what that person is saying is true.

In any case, check out the case of José Couso, a Spanish journalist assasinated by our soldiers.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 07:36:30 PM »

You just answered why they dont name names.  Even if their conscience has them come forward with their own name they still are soldiers and are protecting the identity of in command line.
Obviously this an action of wartime and one that should not even be necessary......

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 08:25:08 PM »
I'd like your opinion on this matter.   :o

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1417423198?bctid=1584805268

NT

THese idiots should be in jail for the rest of their lives.  They committed War Crimes and admitted it.  These idiots failed to report themselves up the chain of command. 

Jail them immediately for life!!!

John Kerry wanna-be's!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 05:00:09 AM »
Drop weapons probably make sense over there.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 07:20:02 AM »
I believe a segment have been hijacked and used by the anti-war movement. I would suggest u listen to all the WS2 testimony..alot of it devolves into stupid anti-war rants. These guys aren't protecting shit. We've had people come out on bloggs and say all kinds of shit, when Uncle SAm decided to investigate, all BS. The guys at Black 5 do a very good job of unbiasedly picking apart their testimony. I guess the gain is their 15 min of fame or what i believe is the fact that their being used.
L