Author Topic: David Jacobs and Amanda Savell now Officially considered a Double Homicide  (Read 11823 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
your ghey line is getting boring..stop being fake and act like a real woman not a roided freak with lotsof makeup.
Hey, CQ is a personal friend of mine, leave her alone

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
No comments from getbigs own drug dealer gh15 yet??

??? ??? ???

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
Will musclephone be sending a retraction if the suicide angle is wrong?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
your ghey line is getting boring..stop being fake and act like a real woman not a roided freak with lotsof makeup.

why do you trash CQ when she is probably one of the coolest chicks on getbig.  you are a loser dude.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
why do you trash CQ when she is probably one of the coolest chicks on getbig.  you are a loser dude.
she is fake...and the only loser here is you. softball bitch hahahhahahahahahhaa

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
she is fake...and the only loser here is you. softball bitch hahahhahahahahahhaa
not having a good day are we? why did i do to you?

DK II

• Getbig V

nevermind, sev is just an insecure little bitch crying for attention.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You are bottomer which is ok , I respect all sexual denominations...CQ is a fake chick...like the ones who smile and act all nice but talk shit behind your back. Double faced. Get it ? Good!

Donkey kong...please do not make me post your profile from that gay dating site...we have been through it before

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
You are cooldude...CQ is a fake chick...like the ones who smile and act all nice but talk shit behind your back. Double faced. Get it ? Good!
Nah Sev, she is not, she is a real nice lady, she has helped me out heaps, i dont see the fakeness in that, she has been nothing but a class act

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Nah Sev, she is not, she is a real nice lady, she has helped me out heaps, i dont see the fakeness in that, she has been nothing but a class act
maybe to you. What's that have to do with how I percieve her ?

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War

It all stems from him being juiced up more than coleman for GetBig 2 and he could not compete due to the rules.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
well its a forum, i'll defend her, shes good to me thats what counts

DK II

• Getbig V
You are bottomer which is ok , I respect all sexual denominations...CQ is a fake chick...like the ones who smile and act all nice but talk shit behind your back. Double faced. Get it ? Good!

Donkey kong...please do not make me post your profile from that gay dating site...we have been through it before

i'm so afraid.

Go for it, just own yourself a little more by admitting you search for getbig member usernames on gay dating sites. Epic wishful thinking there.

Stark

• Getbig V

Are you crying?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i'm so afraid.

Go for it, just own yourself a little more by admitting you search for getbig member usernames on gay dating sites. Epic wishful thinking there.
Why did your mom have to swallow   ???

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Why did your mom have to swallow   ???
how old are you? 40? why are you posting childish remarks

DK II

• Getbig V
how old are you? 40? why are you posting childish remarks

because he's an insecure little pussy.

He basically behaves like a 12 year old because he has the self esteem of a 12 year old.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT

Nope, I talked you about right on the board. Only bad thing I have to say about you is your epic meltdown as you could not enter the Mr Getbig as Mindspin said not, all the other entrants voted and said no as you did not come close to following the rules.

And the initial flame was weak at best, I'm natty and rarely wear make-up, few here do. Too hot

Anyway, may I ask - Sevatese - are you entering this year?

m8

• Getbig V
This reminds me of the Priest suicide story. 

Judas Priest ??

DK II

• Getbig V
Nope, I talked you about right on the board. Only bad thing I have to say about you is your epic meltdown as you could not enter the Mr Getbig as Mindspin said not, all the other entrants voted and said no as you did not come close to following the rules.

And the initial flame was weak at best, I'm natty and rarely wear make-up, few here do. Too hot

Anyway, may I ask - Sevatese - are you entering this year?

i doube it. He couldn't get enough steroids too reach the 'natural' look.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
i doube it. He couldn't get enough steroids too reach the 'natural' look.
he could never be natural, That chemo-therapy is a guy

DK II

• Getbig V
he could never be natural, That chemo-therapy is a ####

Well, sev is one hell of fighter, that's for sure.

Lifting heavy while going through a chemo-therapy and battling AIDS while living in a 3rd world country is hard.

No wonder he feels hate for everyone that lives in a rich country and is healthy.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
No comments from getbigs own drug dealer gh15 yet??

??? ??? ???

Maybe gh15 = dave jacobs?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Well, sev is one hell of fighter, that's for sure.

Lifting heavy while going through a chemo-therapy and battling AIDS while living in a 3rd world country is hard.

No wonder he feels hate for everyone that lives in a rich country and is healthy.
his a battler, 40 yrs old, H-I waiting on the V, Chemothereapy, piss-ass physique, i understand his hatred for all things beautiful

DK II

• Getbig V
Maybe gh15 = dave jacobs?

let's wait if he posts again.

If not = owned.

Personally, i think gh15 is DJ though.  ;D ;D