Author Topic: David Jacobs and Amanda Savell now Officially considered a Double Homicide  (Read 11826 times)

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
FOX Dallas is reporting it now as a double homicide.

Nice going, Romano..

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
FOX Dallas is reporting it now as a double homicide.

Nice going, Romano..

Figures.  Thanks, Musclephone!  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Very sad I even have a PM from him in my account :|  RIP Dave
TEAM Nasser

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
Just heard from reliable source that Dave Jacobs shot former girlfriend IFBB figure pro Amanda Seville, killing her, then killed himself.

Yeah, I heard it from a reliable source very close. I know it's true.  It's one of those "if I can't have you no one can" scenarios. Fucking horrible. A pussy a rat and a murderer.

Pro hits are not carried out in such a way. A "pro hit" would be two to the back of the head with a small caliber weapon. My reliable sources clearly indicate that was not the case. I believe it is pretty simple yet no less disgusting; Amanda was the victim of a controlling insecure asshole who threatened her if she left him. My reliable sources indicate she wanted to leave him and she got what she was promised. Sick, sick, sick shit

A class act that Romano.  What a loser.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
you are assuming she went there of her own volition.  possible yes and possibly not.  

in any case a terrible tragedy my condolences to all who knew them

Yes it's an assumption. Her car was at his house, so maybe someone else drove her car to his house. Doubtful though.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
so a guy admittingly brags about ratting people out to the media ends up a suicide??? hhahah cmon...
real men= no rubbers

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'm not trying to bust your balls Issac. I am telling you the truth and I NEVER would have said something like that because it is not my way BUT you need to think twice about what you (CLAIM) someone says and also to pay attention to what context it was said. .

In the process of taking pictures and writing about various people, of course we know that some people are there and just tolerate photographers, writers, etc... and then there are some who actually become friends, talk about other things, their feelings, etc.  We meet a lot of people. We are not stupid in knowing, the same like you know Jim about people. How many really food friends do people have out there? But then there are a lot of others who people do talk to, at different times.

However, Amanda was different. You don't know that Jim, but she was.  Her friends are hurting, her family are hurting, and the situation and other events in the past are there, but not to be discussed out in the open.  You should know we try not to do that.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Drug dealing and steroid abuse lead to cool things. ;)
N

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Damn he got offed plain and simple. He was a rat planning to rat on more  people. Trust me he was wacked. It makes sense. The only person to feel sorry for is the girlfriend. But you know the rule of the street leave no witnesses!!!
She might have known too much also. Who knows. But when you are talking big business like the NFL killing a rat is nothing more than ordering a number 5 at Mc Donalds after work.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
She wasn't your friend. None of them like you. Sorry to let you down.

OK... still, comments like yours is also a crap talk, saying no one like yous. That is bull. As in any instance, some enjoy talking to you, some tolerate you, and some don't.  Sometimes we are there to do our job, get news, get pictures, write stories. And sometimes it turns into a friendship. Simple as that. When you go to a myriad of events in a year, sometimes people become friends.

This is a very emotional day, a stunning day, whereas you talk to someone one day, and they are gone the next.  

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Yeah but it's not crap talk to say that I said Amanda derserved to die when I didn't. Issac needs to have a little respect for Amanda. If he thought I said something that I didn't say (why would he ???) then he could have pmed me and that would have been the end of it. Instead he took the low road.
Dude if you want to continue PM me but you made it personal and no where did I EVER say you said she deserved to die. You read it as such since I quoted you. Not my intention and sorry if you took it that way.

Elevate Your Image.™

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
issac what kind of text's does muscle phone send, how often sdo you get them, and is it really free ?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

Jesus Issac, lets just drop it. Apology accepted and you have mine too. I am going back to erase all my posts out of respect for Amanda. I hope that you will too. Peace

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I just don't think it's sunken in for most people that these people are dead.   

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Excuse me being all ghey, but thanks to Lift and Jim for seeing the bigger picture here and both making classy moves.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
gayer than spelling it "ghey"

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Excuse me being all ghey, but thanks to Lift and Jim for seeing the bigger picture here and both making classy moves.

I removed all my post and apologized. You are right, not classy at all.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
I think they were both killed, plain and simple.  And like Candidizzle said earlier, the "war on steroids" could be hanging in the balance here...if he killed her, then it could be the nail in the coffin...but if they were both killed, then it's gonna point to the steroid culture's maybe being too heavily rooted at this point for anything to be done about it.  When they talked to him they may have realized that too many people were involved to even really consider it a crime anymore.  I suspect that he may be painted the killer no matter what evidence they find contradicting the notion as a result.  His MySpace page was not indicative of it's creator being "depressed" by any means.    

LATS

• Getbig IV
 the media may try to make this a roid rage issue.. but they will have hard time doing it.. dave was tested once a week for steroids as by the conditions of his probation..

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
the media may try to make this a roid rage issue.. but they will have hard time doing it.. dave was tested once a week for steroids as by the conditions of his probation..

If it was a hit, the media isn't going to say to much about it...The story will be buried and forgotten...Esp/if the NFL had anything to do with it...

the_swami

• Getbig IV
is this the same David Jacobs that tried to train with Branch?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I'd like to hear what info Romano based his initial story upon.

Ruined Dave's name in death, that's for sure.  I'd like to know the source for this story.  This reminds me of the Priest suicide story. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Romano will not be wrong this story.
Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Romano will not be wrong this story.

Aside from the fact that dave was a guy who didn't treat her well (many have said that) and that she was dating other people (she posted this on her myspace), what makes you believe this to be so?

It shouldn't take the police long to determine if its a suicide or not.  The fact that, 12 to 24 hours later, it's NOW being called a homocide, makes me think it's just not a suicide.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
your ghey line is getting boring..stop being fake and act like a real woman not a roided freak with lotsof makeup.