Author Topic: Gregg Valentino in meltdown mode over Jacobs  (Read 4075 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Gregg Valentino in meltdown mode over Jacobs
« on: June 05, 2008, 08:04:37 PM »
Originally Posted by GREGG VALENTINO 

I DID NOT SAY PAY YOUR RESPECT TO JACOBS ONLY....BOTH HE & AMANDA ARE DEAD, GIVE YOUR RESPECTS TO THE FAMILIES OF BOTH....ITS THE FAMILIES & FRIENDS WHO ARE SUFFERING NOW, THE LIVING ARE SUFFERING!!!....... KEEP YOUR HATER BULLSHIT FOR ANOTHER TIME... IF JACOBS SHOT HER THAN THATS TOO BAD, HIS SOUL WILL PAY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE , BUT FOR RIGHT NOW THE FAMILIES ARE DESTROYED , THEY NEED SUPPORT... IM NOT STICKING UP FOR JACOBS, I JUST CAN NOT STAND INTERNET PUNKS TURNING A SAD EVENT LIKE THIS INTO A CIRCUS OR BASH FEST .... DO NOT BASH ME BECAUSE I FEEL FOR BOTH OF THESE 2 PEOPLE...

IF YOU WANNA BASH ME DO IT IN PERSON LIKE A MAN...I HAD IT WITH SOME OF YOU CLOWNS.....

hahahaha offering fights = evidence of meltdown

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: GREGG VALENTINO IN FULL MELTDOWN MODE
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 08:06:40 PM »
hahahaha offering fights = evidence of meltdown

HE'S RIGHT
C

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 08:09:00 PM »
He has a point but who the Fuk could take anything a Fuktard like that says serious

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 08:12:50 PM »
He has a point but who the Fuk could take anything a Fuktard like that says serious.

No way Greg is a man of merit and honor.  Also very intelligent, I believe he has a PHD and is known amongst his peers and community as a true philanthropist.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 08:15:04 PM »
No way Greg is a man of merit and honor.  Also very intelligent, I believe he has a PHD and is known amongst his peers and community as a true philanthropist.

hahahaha

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 08:21:23 PM »
He has a point but who the Fuk could take anything a Fuktard like that says serious.He is Fukin Brain dead and should be in a mental institution.FACT.

HE WILL BE ADMITTED TO THE SAME FACILITY YOU ARE IN AS SOON AS ROOM IS AVAILABLE....
C

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 08:22:31 PM »
much can be said for philanthropy

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 08:23:16 PM »
HE'S RIGHT

Ditto, you beat me to it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 08:28:36 PM »
Valentino is a philanthropist and a connoisseur of fine oils.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 08:30:02 PM »
Valentino is a philanthropist and a connoisseur of fine oils.
lol  haha

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2008, 08:31:20 PM »
I wonder if valentino is shooting some oil into his biceps in memory of dave hahaha

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2008, 08:31:55 PM »
laugh all you want...everyone in the industry knows who valentino is and nobody knows who you are.
this industry is a fuckin circus so sometimes it pays to be a clown.  He's ok in my book.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2008, 08:35:27 PM »
laugh all you want...everyone in the industry knows who valentino is and nobody knows who you are.
this industry is a fuckin circus so sometimes it pays to be a clown.  He's ok in my book.

i agree, everyone knows he's a fucking idiot

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2008, 08:38:43 PM »

He's got such a big brain that it couldn't all fit in his head and migrated over to his arms.   ;D

Greg may be intelligent, but he is a wacko.  Anyone that would do that to his arms and not realize that it is ridiculous is insane.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2008, 09:22:58 PM »
I think you are confusing philanthropy with Community Service.  And he has no merit or honor.  Hope this helps

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Gregg Valentino in meltdown mode over Jacobs
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2008, 09:26:46 PM »
GIVE YOUR RESPECTS TO THE FAMILIES OF BOTH....ITS THE FAMILIES & FRIENDS WHO ARE SUFFERING NOW, THE LIVING ARE SUFFERING!!!.......

Gregg has a point. And you know, before you judge Gregg, and his interesting act, meet him in person.  The guy is cool, down to earth, and quite intelligent. And that isnt an act.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2008, 09:28:20 PM »

Gregg has a point. And you know, before you judge Gregg, and his interesting act, meet him in person.  The guy is cool, down to earth, and quite intelligent. And that isnt an act.

He must be very intelligent in order to put so much oil in his biceps to look like a clown  ::)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 09:35:12 PM »
"I FEEL FOR BOTH OF THESE 2 PEOPLE..."

epic redundancy

phish

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2008, 09:39:27 PM »
He must be very intelligent in order to put so much oil in his biceps to look like a clown  ::)

i think him shooting oil in his arms was extremely intelligent, because if he did not do it would we ever know him. think about it if he never did it he would not be known by millions of people regardless if you agree with synthoil or not.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2008, 10:17:56 PM »
this industry is a fuckin circus so sometimes it pays to be a clown.  He's ok in my book.

Everyone knows who Kovacs is too-and I would not want to be known for that shit, or Valvalino.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 11:02:34 PM »
Valentinos the fuckin man, you're all just a buncha hataz.

Time for Valentino to go get himself a pair of Hata Blockas. http://www.jaycutler.com/photos/store.htm

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 11:06:50 PM »
I think what Gregg is trying to say is you don't have to try to impress people by pumping crap into your arms.

It's what's in your heart that will earn you respect and admiration.

:)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2008, 01:53:32 AM »
Valentinos the fuckin man, you're all just a buncha hataz.

Time for Valentino to go get himself a pair of Hata Blockas. http://www.jaycutler.com/photos/store.htm

"Now's your chance to get this one-of-a-kind item; it's the perfect addition to your Cutler memorabilia collection. With the cover signed by Jay this item will go fast. Get one quick as Jay only has a few copies to send out."

Hahahaahahahahahahahaa.. ..I'll display it over my fridge!
HAHA, RON.....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2008, 01:58:23 AM »
Gregs cool...
No doubt about it...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2008, 02:13:49 AM »

You just have to understand that to 99% of the people posting here these people who have been killed means as much as anybody else you read in the news papers.
Unlike yourself most of us have never meet anyone of these people.
I'm not saying making fun as in dark humor of this event is right but I never see anybody go into meltdown mode when we see movies of some iraqy family beeing wiped out.
It's just that for some this incident has hit home but for many many others both are just another statistic.