Author Topic: Did she cheat?  (Read 2875 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Did she cheat?
« on: June 05, 2008, 09:51:57 PM »
So here is the deal.  My ex and I broke up in January but were both on a lease so we continued to live together.  We each moved to our respective homes in early May and last week her cousin, with whom I am friends, calls me up and tells me she has a new bf.  He seems to think that it is too early for her to have formed a steady committed relationship after only 3 weeks of being home.  What do you think?  I could care less because I am over her but if I got cheated on then some bitterness might be justified.  Thanks.
Squishy face retard

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: Did she cheat?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 10:00:10 PM »
So here is the deal.  My ex and I broke up in January but were both on a lease so we continued to live together.  We each moved to our respective homes in early May and last week her cousin, with whom I am friends, calls me up and tells me she has a new bf.  He seems to think that it is too early for her to have formed a steady committed relationship after only 3 weeks of being home.  What do you think?  I could care less because I am over her but if I got cheated on then some bitterness might be justified.  Thanks.

Happened the same to me, but we didnt live together. Back when i was 19 i think, the lil bitch that used to be my gf by then, all of sudden went emo, until one day we broke and lol 3 weeks later i found through her sister (which i was banging by then lol) that she met another guy at uni and felt in love...

worst was that when we broke she told me it was all my fault for having fun with friends and not going out with her as much as i did with my friends. What a pussy by not telling me she had another guy

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 10:02:15 PM »

She either cheated or else is hopping into another warm bed for a "rebound" relationship.  I'd guess the latter.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 10:05:27 PM »
I forgot to answer your question: Yes she was cheating on you.

But dont worry, a better one that really love you will come, and she wont cheat on you, and you will be able to cheat on her as payback, after all , someone must pay right?  ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 10:05:50 PM »
Happened the same to me, but we didnt live together. Back when i was 19 i think, the lil bitch that used to be my gf by then, all of sudden went emo, until one day we broke and lol 3 weeks later i found through her sister (which i was banging by then lol) that the bitch met another guy at uni and felt in love...

worst was that when we broke she told me it was all my fault for having fun with friends and not going out with her as much as i did with my friends. What a pussy by not telling me she had another guy
haha, me too buddy.  weird how that happens.  I'm just pissed because if she did cheat then that is number 4 that did that to me and I must be either 1.) be screwing up in relationships or 2.) picking poorly.

Pandy, apparently the dude is 27 (she is 22) so dude must have money if it is only a rebound.
Squishy face retard

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 05:57:45 AM »
Yeah she probably cheated on you before breaking up...three weeks is too early to be in another 'relationship', your better off and in a better place. Congratulations, some idiots stick with the one who fucks other dudes behind thier back cause they are lied to and want to believe that their girl only loves them. Wait for someone who cares about you more than themself.
L

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 06:55:20 AM »
haha, me too buddy.  weird how that happens.  I'm just pissed because if she did cheat then that is number 4 that did that to me and I must be either 1.) be screwing up in relationships or 2.) picking poorly.

Pandy, apparently the dude is 27 (she is 22) so dude must have money if it is only a rebound.

hahaha this is a classic, get blamed while the girl is doing another guy, only in this world! Im lucky i found someone interesting and with that, a family, that doesnt happen everyday  :)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 06:55:38 AM »
cap, you broke up in January, right?  Did you two have some kind of agreement not to date others until you moved out in May?  If she started seeing the guy after you broke up I wouldn't look at it as cheating.
R

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 07:02:44 AM »
cap, you broke up in January, right?  Did you two have some kind of agreement not to date others until you moved out in May?  If she started seeing the guy after you broke up I wouldn't look at it as cheating.
We were in AZ, the dude was/in Jersey, where she is from.  Keep in mind she was back there when we went home for Spring Break.  She came out to start the semester and then we had a "talk" which I initiated and she gladly took part in.
Squishy face retard

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 07:06:06 AM »

Do you realize such agreements do not exist

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 07:08:39 AM »
We were in AZ, the dude was/in Jersey, where she is from.  Keep in mind she was back there when we went home for Spring Break.  She came out to start the semester and then we had a "talk" which I initiated and she gladly took part in.
sounds like she made a visit bro...forget about this bitch, erase your comments on the thread and move on..
L

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 07:10:17 AM »
sounds like she made a visit bro...forget about this bitch, erase your comments on the thread and move on..
Yeah for sure, I just wanted to get a fresh perspective because my knee-jerk reaction was to think she did.
Squishy face retard

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 09:10:18 AM »
Yeah for sure, I just wanted to get a fresh perspective because my knee-jerk reaction was to think she did.
there isnt enough time during our lives to be happy, so why waste it being sad...
L

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 10:12:15 AM »
I have to agree with Stella.  You didn't get cheated on.

Unfortunate legal circumstance only forced you two to remain living together for those remaining months. If the lease didn't exist and you two were separated for months and she found somebody after that amount of time you wouldn't have thought she was cheating. 

It wasn't only three weeks, you guys had been broken up for at least 15 weeks (not accounting for anytime in January or May).
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 11:42:34 AM »
I also agree with Stella and Original Sin...She didn't cheat on you. Probably once she knew she was going back home she hopped on the Internet to find "old" friends...the ones that don't know you or anything about your relationship. Those are the people she needed to help her feel welcome back home and to make her transition easier.

Lisa

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 02:35:40 PM »
I could care less because I am over her

I'll call bullshit or you would'nt have started this thread.

;D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 02:43:07 PM »
I'll call bullshit or you would'nt have started this thread.

;D

Original Sin starts threads like this, and she could not care less. SO it is possible.  >:(

Don't be mean to me now, OS.  :( ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 03:37:43 PM »
I also agree with Stella and Original Sin...She didn't cheat on you. Probably once she knew she was going back home she hopped on the Internet to find "old" friends...the ones that don't know you or anything about your relationship. Those are the people she needed to help her feel welcome back home and to make her transition easier.

Lisa
With their cocks?  Lol.  Naw, nobody knows this guy apparently hence why I made the thread.  Being the fact that he graduated college when we were still in HS and he is from NJ (which is not where we were in college) I made my assumption.

Geo, I don't care.  I just wanted to know because I was curious if it happened to me again.  If so then maybe something needs to be different the next I seriously date a woman.

Squishy face retard

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 08:28:58 AM »
You obviously do care Cap or you wouldn't let it even concern you as you are both done with each other and have moved on in your lives.  Don't worry abou the past.  You also stated you broke up in January...that doesn't mean she wasn't seeing someone going back before May.  Maybe she never told her cousin about this guy until recently, who knows...but like I said, it really shouldn't concern you at this point.  Just continue to move forward in your life and be happy.  :)
:D Weee

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2008, 03:57:39 PM »
No one can definitively say that she was cheating on you. She may have JUST started seeing this guy, and has gotten serious because she's on the rebound, ...or she could have been seeing him before. in any event, you guys broke up in January and only continued to live together because of the lease. Even if she had been seeing him during that time, ...it wasn't cheating on you.

Sorry, you're bummed out by this. Not all relationships work out the way we want them to.

Accept the fact that it's over, that she's in a new state, and moving on with her life.
It's time for you to do the same, ...otherwise she will be forever the focus of your mind, and could sabotage any potential new relationships you might have. No woman likes to play 2nd fiddle in a relationship to another woman, ...especially to a woman with whom you aren't even in a relationship with.

It's time to move on.

ps- How quickly she jumps into a new relationship is really no reflection on you, ...it's a reflection on her.
Either she's a great compartamentalizer, ...or she's on the rebound, ...or maybe she got lucky and found someone with whom she's very compatible. In my experience, I've found certain men (Calabrese) {wink}seem to think that if a woman doesn't wear black and go into mourning for 7 years after a breakup with them, or at least wait until HE has gotten his life together and gotten married, and started a family before entering into another relationship, ...it reflects poorly on them. It doesn't. Don't buy into that program and beat yourself up over it. It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with her.

HTH  :)
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 01:35:23 PM »
Judi,

Why are you hanging out with cat eaters?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 02:16:51 PM »
Judi,

Why are you hanging out with cat eaters?

??? OK, that comment flew way over my head? Could you please elaborate?
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 02:20:51 PM »
??? OK, that comment flew way over my head? Could you please elaborate?

Calabrese are rumored to be cat eaters from way back in Italy. Sort of a running gag down here where there are a lot of Italians. :)

Be warned; Calabrese don't find it funny in the least and will only admit to eating pidgeons.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2008, 02:53:46 PM »
Calabrese are rumored to be cat eaters from way back in Italy. Sort of a running gag down here where there are a lot of Italians. :)

Be warned; Calabrese don't find it funny in the least and will only admit to eating pidgeons.

Oh i see.
Well, ...when you put it that way, ...how can a girl resist a man who's mastered the fine art of eating pussy?
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2008, 02:57:47 PM »

Oh i see.
Well, ...when you put it that way, ...how can a girl resist a man who's mastered the fine art of eating pussy?

Italian men are very secretive about liking kittens. :)

I better go. Just popped in for a post or three and you're already getting dirty minded.