Author Topic: Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell: Murder, then suicide  (Read 7429 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: Jacobs: Suicide has been ruled out- Shame on the BBing media
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2008, 09:08:18 AM »
I'd just like to see some more responsible reporting.  imagine Dave's family reading the report, seeing their kid villified because some reporter was sweet on Amanda and just had to blame someone.

When you take the title of reporter/journalist, you have to confirm stories.  Asking a few folks what they think happened... that's just irresponsible.  The police knew within one minute of entering the room that it wasn't suicide. 
Lot of assumptions in that post. You don't know who people are talking to and who their sources are. There are many things that the police are most likely gathering and since the national news is on this don't you think they'd want to get everything right? IE - times of death, how long between death, where, how, was there any note, etc?

I can assure you anything I have posted as news has been corroborated or I would post it as my opinion and not as fact. The others I can't speak for but their information is not off base so could only assume they are talking to people who know the story.

Elevate Your Image.™

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2008, 09:11:35 AM »
yet gh15 is silent...hmm...he sure knows what s going on

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2008, 09:12:40 AM »
Authorities have confirmed that Dave Jacobs was shot twice.  Nobody shoots themself in the stomach then waits a few minutes before committing suicide. 

Can we, once and for all, rule out the "Dave killed her" angle?

Maybe he shot himself in the stomach didn't die and then shot himself again.  It is not impossible.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2008, 09:13:30 AM »
Authorities have confirmed that Dave Jacobs was shot twice.  Nobody shoots themself in the stomach then waits a few minutes before committing suicide. 

Can we, once and for all, rule out the "Dave killed her" angle?

No, actually...you can't

There are 100 possible sanarios at this point...all of them riddled with speculation, conjecture and opinion.

How about she shoots HIM in the stomach...he grabs the gun, shoots her in retaliation, then turns the gun on himself?

Nothing is "ruled out" at this point...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2008, 09:14:04 AM »
Maybe he shot himself in the stomach didn't die and then shot himself again.  It is not impossible.
i heard getting shot in the stomach is like the worst pain in the world...why would you do that to yourself if your tryin to die anyways ?
L

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2008, 09:14:22 AM »
Lot of assumptions in that post. You don't know who people are talking to and who their sources are. There are many things that the police are most likely gathering and since the national news is on this don't you think they'd want to get everything right? IE - times of death, how long between death, where, how, was there any note, etc?

I can assure you anything I have posted as news has been corroborated or I would post it as my opinion and not as fact. The others I can't speak for but their information is not off base so could only assume they are talking to people who know the story.

Thanks, Musclephone!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2008, 09:15:33 AM »
she was a hot little bitch ...no doubt .
L

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2008, 09:15:43 AM »
No, actually...you can't

There are 100 possible sanarios at this point...all of them riddled with speculation, conjecture and opinion.

How about she shoots HIM in the stomach...he grabs the gun, shoots her in retaliation, then turns the gun on himself?

Most unlikely.  240 is right on the money in his condemnation of how people ran with this before knowing anything about it.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2008, 09:16:02 AM »
You know with so much negative press about roids and now murders and other shit, sooner or later the DEA and the government is going to clamp down on BB no matter how much of a joke it is.  Once that happens HOLY SHIT the IFBB and Manion will be up to there eyeballs in legal crap.  Hopefully it will be soon ;)  In fact I predict around October this year. ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2008, 09:16:31 AM »
No, actually...you can't

Maybe Craig escaped from jail in Nevada, flew to Dallas, shot them, flew back, and snuck back in before bed-check.

Maybe gh15's green aliens shot them from outer space

Maybe the CIA ordered a hit on them

Maybe you really won the Master's

::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 09:18:20 AM »

Sure.  For example, if you were shot in the stomach chances are you'd be fine, since you have so much "padding" to absorb a bullet before it hits anything vital.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2008, 09:19:06 AM »
i heard getting shot in the stomach is like the worst pain in the world...why would you do that to yourself if your tryin to die anyways ?

Well I am sure i would n't feel it.  And maybe he was a bad shot.  I have heard lots of stories about people who fail at commiting suicide just to try it again.  In fact I was just on the phone with a friend who is a cop and he said a guy several years ago jumped off a 5 story building and lived he literally crawl into traffic and got ran over by a bus and he died.  So no one knows if it isn't a suicide.  CSI will be called in. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2008, 09:19:21 AM »
I agree with what you just said Onlyme..... If i wanted to get to the steroid middle of the Roid Cookie why not just walk into FLEX mag or MD and serve all these idiots papers to testify ....jeez it doesnt take a genius to figure out who is obviously using steroids ...
L

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2008, 09:26:37 AM »
No. That is ONE news source. There are no other news stations taking that angle and don't you think it is for good cause?

Murders are normally called as murders instantly. Did we ever hear Titus's victim may have killed herself? The ambiguity of the press/police here is for good reason - obviously there is reason to be unsure, whatever the outcome may be.

It's no coincidence that those actually in the industry suspected murder/suicide quickly due to having knowledge of prior events of the past year or so. If one actually wanted to be disrespectful, there is loads of true things that certain people could post, the fact that they are not being posted - is respect. Which is good...

Also, Romano posted "rumour" - in all caps - to start thread title. That alone should have indicated to people it was, in fact, a rumour. And who takes a message board thread as the gospel? I've read that Cormier died 3 times on various forums so far ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2008, 09:29:28 AM »
Most unlikely.  240 is right on the money in his condemnation of how people ran with this before knowing anything about it.

He is right....

But then does the same thing himself by making an assumption of ruling anything out....

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2008, 09:31:21 AM »

Maybe gh15's green aliens shot them from outer space

shut up close-minded fool, party-line hack, delusional wanna-be millionaire...

the worlds top astro physicist are all in agreement that there is most likely tons of other human-like species on other planets throughout the multi-verse

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2008, 09:34:17 AM »

the worlds top astro physicist are all in agreement that there is most likely tons of other human-like species on other planets throughout the multi-verse

Maybe gh15's green aliens should shoot you from outer space.   ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2008, 09:36:03 AM »

Maybe gh15's green aliens should shoot you from outer space.   ::)
i doubt they have weapens which are so accurate as to hit a single human being all the way from the moon or wherever they would be located at  8)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2008, 09:38:33 AM »
i doubt they have weapens which are so accurate as to hit a single human being all the way from the moon or wherever they would be located at  8)

Our own military has the ability to do this from hundreds of miles away using precesion-guided weapons.  You're saying a civilization capable of interstellar travel wouldn't?  ::)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2008, 09:42:12 AM »

hi falcondizzle

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2008, 09:42:31 AM »

Our own military has the ability to do this from hundreds of miles away using precesion-guided weapons.  You're saying a civilization capable of interstellar travel wouldn't?  ::)
im glad your thinking with an open mind now.  :D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2008, 09:47:09 AM »
was his product from china or mexico
fixed
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/city/collin/plano/stories/060608dnmetjacobs.187985b.html?npc

"After his arrest, Mr. Jacobs freely told investigators about his Chinese connections for raw steroid powder, which he imported and used to cook steroids. One of his top middlemen sold about $30,000 a month of the drugs."

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2008, 09:52:50 AM »
I've just confirmed with the family and Amanda's best friend, who is at the Earhart household, that it was in FACT a murder/suicide.

Elevate Your Image.™

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2008, 09:53:50 AM »
I've just confirmed with the family and Amanda's best friend, who is at the Earhart household, that it was in FACT a murder/suicide.

How would they knew?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2008, 09:58:47 AM »

Hahaha. He was a marine, i doubt he was that stupid.