Author Topic: RED SOX BASEBRAWL! GOOD STUFF!  (Read 2029 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
RED SOX BASEBRAWL! GOOD STUFF!
« on: June 06, 2008, 08:07:51 AM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3428350&categoryId=2378529&n8pe6c=2

I was hoping James Shields would've landed that first big punch to Coco Crisp's head. I hate that douchebag. Any MLB ball player that wears his baseball cap cock eyed like he's hip-hop deserves to get punched if you ask me. I wish MLB would outlaw that shit. Crisp hits the ball likes he's a girl to begin with.

What's up with Manny and Youk fighting in the dugout?

Check out this near punch that almost landed.(sorry, I can't post pics--I'm an idiot--Body88--give me a tutorial!)

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/pgStory?contentId=8215566#sport=MLB&photo=8212868

body88

Re: RED SOX BASEBRAWL! GOOD STUFF!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 09:06:29 AM »
Ha-ha, that fight was awesome. Sucks that we lost Ortiz for the season, and now COCO got his ass suspended - ( while Ellsbury is hurt), but the entertainment value was great.

As for the pictures, you click on the picture icon located above, copy the url from the picture and place the url between the pictures qoutes. Viola!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 10:32:29 AM »
If Coco just walked to first, the thing was over, and baseball justice was served.

Coco should receive two suspensions.  One for the admitted attempt to send a message to the Rays the night before, and one for charging the mound.

I guess platoon-player Crisp's playing time wasn't limited enough for him - now it will increase even more during his iminent suspensions.  I'm positive Francona has ripped him immensely in private, you could tell he was agitiated. 

When Farnsworth threw behind Manny, Manny knew it was coming, and even said it was necessary payback to protect his team.  Coco gets a moderate fastball on the outside of his ass and goes apeshit.

The Youkilis/Manny thing is very interesting, but Francona's great at keeping his clubhouse stuff in the clubhouse, so I don't expect to hear any more about it.
Y

body88

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 11:03:50 AM »
If Coco just walked to first, the thing was over, and baseball justice was served.

Coco should receive two suspensions.  One for the admitted attempt to send a message to the Rays the night before, and one for charging the mound.

I guess platoon-player Crisp's playing time wasn't limited enough for him - now it will increase even more during his iminent suspensions.  I'm positive Francona has ripped him immensely in private, you could tell he was agitiated. 

When Farnsworth threw behind Manny, Manny knew it was coming, and even said it was necessary payback to protect his team.  Coco gets a moderate fastball on the outside of his ass and goes apeshit.

The Youkilis/Manny thing is very interesting, but Francona's great at keeping his clubhouse stuff in the clubhouse, so I don't expect to hear any more about it.

I agree with you, I think CoCo sealed his fate to be traded. I'm just glad all this bullshit is happening now, instead of late in the season. I knew the sox would have two stumbling  points this season. The month after they came back from Japan, and when the injury / drama bug hit. The second issue usually hits a little later in the season, so I'm glad things are happening now.

Youk and manni will be fine, every club has there Drama, most of the time you don't see it. Sort of like two brothers fighting imo. I used to fight like crazy with my college roomate/ teammate, but we where best friends. Franc is a VERY underrated manager, and I trust him to have total control of the situation.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 11:37:57 AM »

I agree with you, I think CoCo sealed his fate to be traded. I'm just glad all this bullshit is happening now, instead of late in the season. I knew the sox would have two stumbling  points this season. The month after they came back from Japan, and when the injury / drama bug hit. The second issue usually hits a little later in the season, so I'm glad things are happening now.

Youk and manni will be fine, every club has there Drama, most of the time you don't see it. Sort of like two brothers fighting imo. I used to fight like crazy with my college roomate/ teammate, but we where best friends. Franc is a VERY underrated manager, and I trust him to have total control of the situation.

I like Francona a lot.  If I was a player, I'm sure I'd love the heck out of him.

From their record, I think the Japan stuff can be put away.  I totally agree that Epstein is probably working overtime to get rid of Coco.  It's a shame, though, because he's a great 4th outfield should the need arise. (see Ellsbury's scare).

I honestly think Manny dislikes playing in Boston.  He's not as aloof as they make him out to be - he knows what's going on.  It gets downplayed, but he's asked to be traded around FIVE times.  If ARod did that once, the media coverage on it would never end.
Y

body88

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 11:49:42 AM »
I like Francona a lot.  If I was a player, I'm sure I'd love the heck out of him.

From their record, I think the Japan stuff can be put away.  I totally agree that Epstein is probably working overtime to get rid of Coco.  It's a shame, though, because he's a great 4th outfield should the need arise. (see Ellsbury's scare).

I honestly think Manny dislikes playing in Boston.  He's not as aloof as they make him out to be - he knows what's going on.  It gets downplayed, but he's asked to be traded around FIVE times.  If ARod did that once, the media coverage on it would never end.

I agree, but Manny's lovable - Arod is not. The media in Boston is just as ridiculous. I think Manny likes playing in Boston, and has the same type of realashonship that the majority of stars here have. Love - Hate.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 12:12:55 PM »
As a Yankee fan I will say that I like Francona.he seem like a good guy.very respectfull of the game.he did a class thing by picking Girardi as a all-star game coach and if I had to bet I'd say Mariano ends up on the team also.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 01:11:32 PM »
As a Yankee fan I will say that I like Francona.he seem like a good guy.very respectfull of the game.he did a class thing by picking Girardi as a all-star game coach and if I had to bet I'd say Mariano ends up on the team also.

Yes.  I hate that I like him, though.  ;D

I also like Manny - always have.  I do wish someone would plunk him after some of his HR posings, but that's minor.  Some on the comments he's made in the last few weeks have been hilarious.

Now don't get me started on Papelbon, Pedroia and Youkilis............

Y

body88

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 02:50:12 PM »
Yes.  I hate that I like him, though.  ;D

I also like Manny - always have.  I do wish someone would plunk him after some of his HR posings, but that's minor.  Some on the comments he's made in the last few weeks have been hilarious.

Now don't get me started on Papelbon, Pedroia and Youkilis............

Pap can be a dick. Sometimes I think he is to passive.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2008, 09:23:51 AM »
Who the FuCK throws a punch with their glove still on.. I missed the fight and didn't get a chance to watch ESPN.. (work, fucking having to make up hours sucks) It looks like the whole Rays team tried to beat the shit out of Coco.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2008, 04:00:22 PM »
Who the FuCK throws a punch with their glove still on.. I missed the fight and didn't get a chance to watch ESPN.. (work, fucking having to make up hours sucks) It looks like the whole Rays team tried to beat the shit out of Coco.

I have always thought the Rays had a bunch of punks on their team, especially Gomes and Delmon Young (traded).  Gomes has been second/thrid in to the fight on multiple occasions.  He should have been suspsend double what he got.

Crisp deserved it, though, since it was obivious  he pre-meditated this thing.   Platoon players shouldn't talke so much.  His comments after the game will guarantee that this is not over.
Y

body88

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 03:08:42 PM »
I have always thought the Rays had a bunch of punks on their team, especially Gomes and Delmon Young (traded).  Gomes has been second/thrid in to the fight on multiple occasions.  He should have been suspsend double what he got.

Crisp deserved it, though, since it was obivious  he pre-meditated this thing.   Platoon players shouldn't talke so much.  His comments after the game will guarantee that this is not over.

I think you are being a little hard on the guy, he has been a pretty stand up guy in regards to crap like fighting. He let his ego get the best of him, hopefully he stays in line for the rest of his stay..