Author Topic: Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell: Murder, then suicide  (Read 8788 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell: Murder, then suicide
« on: June 06, 2008, 10:02:26 AM »
From hardbody.com

Family confirms fate of Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell

I’ve been informed by the family and her best friend who is currently at the Earhart residence that the cause of death was murder/suicide and not a double homicide as some people have thought. The news is slow to become public but again I have confirmed that is was in fact murder/suicide. I will post more information around the case as it becomes available. A quick search on “Amanda Savell” turns up hundreds of news stories, most of which are the same associated press story.

Isaac

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell: Murder, then suicide
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 10:16:14 AM »
So she murdered Dave then shot herself?  Why?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 10:22:48 AM »
From hardbody.com

I’ve been informed by the family and her best friend who is currently at the Earhart residence that the cause of death was murder/suicide and not a double homicide as some people have thought. The news is slow to become public but again I have confirmed that is was in fact murder/suicide. I will post more information around the case as it becomes available. A quick search on “Amanda Savell” turns up hundreds of news stories, most of which are the same associated press story.

Isaac
Ron, why are you in such a hurry to "break news" on this story? What ever happened to letting the police complete their investigation and announce their findings?

I seem to recall you telling everyone "not to rush to judgement" when Craig and Kelly were arrested and to wait for all of the facts to come out before making any assumptions. Are you unwilling to do what you ask of others?

I also don't recall you relying on information from the victim's family in the Titus case. Why is accepting the word of one victim's family not okay and okay for another?

Epic hypocrisy.
BigNationRadio.com

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 10:26:10 AM »
Ron, why are you in such a hurry to "break news" on this story? What ever happened to letting the police complete their investigation and announce their findings?

I seem to recall you telling everyone "not to rush to judgement" when Craig and Kelly were arrested and to wait for all of the facts to come out before making any assumptions. Are you unwilling to do what you ask of others?

I also don't recall you relying on information from the victim's family in the Titus case. Why is accepting the word of one victim's family not okay and okay for another?

Epic hypocrisy.

Isn't it common knowledge that her family hated Dave?  It's not surprising that they would be pointing their fingers at him now.  I will wait for the official announcement from the police before passing judgement.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 10:31:59 AM »

The James family asked me not to, and it was a different matter.

Since the police informed the family already in Amanda's case.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 10:34:10 AM »
From hardbody.com

Isaac

???
This the official police cause of death? It doesn't jibe with the story of Jacobs being shot twice.
!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 10:34:42 AM »
some twisted minds in this business.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 10:35:40 AM »
over compensation for previous errors in judgement

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 10:42:40 AM »
The James family asked me not to, and it was a different matter.

Since the police informed the family already in Amanda's case.
Are you saying that Amanda's family has asked you to post this?

Have you confirmed this information with an official source or are you just acting as the family's publicist?

Please relate the details of what the Plano Police Department told the Savell family.
BigNationRadio.com

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 10:43:23 AM »

Epic hypocrisy.

It is not for mere mortals like you to question the ways of the Ron. Know your place host of rubbish internet radio show

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 10:44:11 AM »
Are you saying that Amanda's family has asked you to post this?

Have you confirmed this information with an official source or are you just acting as the family's publicist?

Please relate the details of what the Plano Police Department told the Savell family.

Jason seriously stfu

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 10:47:16 AM »

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 10:50:17 AM »
Are you saying that Amanda's family has asked you to post this? Have you confirmed this information with an official source or are you just acting as the family's publicist? Please relate the details of what the Plano Police Department told the Savell family

Did I say that? No. Some people want to know what happened. So do I. This is the latest info, as other reports say otherwise. Do I look like an official person? Get real. Like others, we are awaiting to here what the Plano Police department's official report is too.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 10:52:07 AM »
RON CHECK YOUR P.M.'S DUDE

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 10:53:37 AM »
Do I look like an official person?

Yes.  After all, you have those 5 big green stars.  ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 10:54:38 AM »
Did I say that? No. Some people want to know what happened. So do I. This is the latest info, as other reports say otherwise. Do I look like an official person? Get real. Like others, we are awaiting to here what the Plano Police department's official report is too.
So why not wait for the official report instead of continuing to "leak" unconfirmed information? If you're not going to vouch for the information, stop posting it.
BigNationRadio.com

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 11:00:24 AM »
The means to which Amanda is dead shouldn't be the point. She was a victim and she shouldn't have gone this way. I'll vouch for the information as I've talked with the family throughout the morning regarding this.

Funeral is going to be held Sunday in Dallas, Texas.

Rest in Peace Amanda.
Elevate Your Image.™

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 11:02:49 AM »
So why not wait for the official report instead of continuing to "leak" unconfirmed information? If you're not going to vouch for the information, stop posting it.

Not going to get into that, nor a lot more information on things, nor what is confirmed. You can wait for the official report. Don't like the info, then don't worry about it. For thre rest of the people, who wanted to know, that is what we have.

Please send card and condolences to the family of Amanda, if you want to. It is a very tough time.

Earhearts
C/O Remember Amanda
3912 Penzance Dr.
Plano, TX 75093

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 11:09:38 AM »
The means to which Amanda is dead shouldn't be the point. She was a victim and she shouldn't have gone this way. I'll vouch for the information as I've talked with the family throughout the morning regarding this.

Rest in Peace Amanda.

Dang, it sounds like he really did shoot her and then turned the gun on himself.  What a POS.  No better than that scumbag motherf'er "chris benoit"

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2008, 11:13:32 AM »
Special Ed... please...

David Jacobs, an admitted and convicted steroids dealer, died of self-inflicted gunshot wounds.  That's the preliminary ruling of the Dallas County Medical Examiner's office, which performed the autopsy.

Plano police say the woman who was found with Jacobs, 30-year-old Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell, died of multiple gunshot wounds.

Police say Jacobs, 35, suffered two gunshot wounds: one to the stomach and one to the head.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2008, 11:17:13 AM »
Ron you don't have to justify yourself. you are completely in the right.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2008, 11:17:13 AM »
A heavy steroid users, who sold tons of drugs illegally.  Who would have guessed this was coming? ::)
These stories never shock me.  It's right in line with that garbage lifestyle.
N

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2008, 11:21:05 AM »

Will Vince Basile be attending?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2008, 11:32:16 AM »
Multiple gunshot wounds, damn he shot her more than once. Douche

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2008, 11:36:54 AM »
Not going to get into that, nor a lot more information on things, nor what is confirmed. You can wait for the official report. Don't like the info, then don't worry about it. For thre rest of the people, who wanted to know, that is what we have.

Please send card and condolences to the family of Amanda, if you want to. It is a very tough time.

Earhearts
C/O Remember Amanda
3912 Penzance Dr.
Plano, TX 75093

Thanks for passing this on.  Are they accepting donations?