Author Topic: CONFIRMED - DAVE JACOBS KILLED HIMSELF  (Read 4889 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
CONFIRMED - DAVE JACOBS KILLED HIMSELF
« on: June 06, 2008, 11:05:01 AM »
http://cbs11tv.com/sports/david.jacobs.steroids.2.741125.html

Plano Police: Steroids Dealer Killed Himself
Complied From Staff Reports

PLANO (CBS 11 News) ― David Jacobs, an admitted and convicted steroids dealer, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.  That's according to Sgt. Andrae Smith of the Plano Police Department.

The woman who was found with him, 30-year-old Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell, died of multiple gunshot wounds, Smith said.

Sources close to the investigation told CBS 11 News Thursday that Jacobs, 35, had suffered two gunshot wounds: one to the stomach and one to the head.

Police found the bodies at Jacobs' Plano house Thursday morning.  Published reports say the two were engaged to be married.

Savell worked as a fitness model. Photos of her have appeared in several national fitness and bodybuilding publications. She also competed in national body building competitions. As a teen, she was also a nationally ranked tennis player.

CBS 11 News observed officers carrying several brown paper bags out of the house Thursday morning. When asked if they had found any steroids in the house, police said they were still trying to determine that.

Police also say they confiscated mail from Jacobs' house.

Jacobs' lawyer says his client met with NFL officials last month and gave them names of players he said had bought steroids from him.

Thursday afternoon, the NFL released this statement to CBS 11 News: "We offer our sympathy to the families of David Jacobs and Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell. As we have previously confirmed, our security representatives interviewed David Jacobs on two occasions. We are reviewing the information to determine if there is documented evidence establishing any violations of our program and will follow up on any other information that is provided. It is premature to comment on any specific player at this time. Anyone found to have violated our policies will be subject to discipline, including suspension. We will continue to be responsive to any needs of law enforcement on this matter."

On May 1, a federal judge sentenced Jacobs to three years probation and fined $25,000 on his conviction for conspiring to possess with intent to distribute anabolic steroids.

Jacobs had pleaded guilty to the crime.

Previously, Jacobs claimed that he sold steroids to former Dallas Cowboy Matt Lehr in 2006 and 2007.

Lehr's attorney has denied the allegations.

CBS 11 News looked up Jacobs' MySpace page. On it, he listed his nickname as "Bulletproof."
Elevate Your Image.™

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: CONFIRMED - DAVE JACOBS KILLED HIMSELF
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 11:06:58 AM »
Matt Lehr sucked.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 11:07:39 AM »

CBS 11 News looked up Jacobs' MySpace page. On it, he listed his nickname as "Bulletproof."

haha, no way?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 11:08:03 AM »
Thanks, Musclephone!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 11:12:02 AM »
So what happened.... she shot him first in the gut, he grabbed the gun and fired back multiple times, then when he realized what he had done he shot himself in the head?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 11:34:57 AM »

Plano Police Officer Jack D. Forensio, who happened to be the first lawman on the scene, efficiently cleaned up the crime scene and declared the case closed.   

Yeah, let's not forget that Ronnie Coleman was a cop down the street. It's ridiculous how Ron & Co. want to make Amanda seem like an angel and vilify Jacobs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 11:55:16 AM »
I apologize for doubting you, LIFT.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 11:59:31 AM »

He threatened to take away your Musclephone, didn't he?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 12:00:08 PM »

wow 240 giving in :o

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 12:03:10 PM »

That's not surprising... he lost his balls years ago.  What is surprising is someone giving him heat when he really hasn't said anything out of line.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 12:25:40 PM »
ha  it's aint the authentic 240 hun

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 12:27:24 PM »
ha  it's aint the authentic 240 hun

I sent him a PM asking who told him to apologize and why and he hasn't responded, so someone must have yanked his chain pretty hard.  I don't think it was Ron or the thread would have just been deleted.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 12:29:26 PM »
Thoughts with the families involved!!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 12:30:46 PM »

I sent him a PM asking who told him to apologize and why and he hasn't responded, so someone must have yanked his chain pretty hard.  I don't think it was Ron or the thread would have just been deleted.

Probably someone that could damage this months orders of $300 websites ;D

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 12:59:06 PM »

No worries. Accepted.
Elevate Your Image.™

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 01:00:58 PM »
No worries. Accepted.

You're "accepting" a coerced apology that he was threatened in order to extract?  How magnanimous of you.  ::)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 01:16:26 PM »
I was the first one to note the "bulletproof" nickname on his Myspace, they should give me credits  >:(

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 01:36:43 PM »
Something does not seem right about that story...Im educated on things like this because ive been educated, by watching Law and Order and CSI....Some of the episodes ive seen more then once....

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 02:28:53 PM »
And just as Most Fools will say this had NOTHING to do with Drugs.Dave never used Steroids so don't go blaming Drugs that would be the IFBB thought anyway.Clean the Drugs and shit out of BB.FFS.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2008, 04:16:32 PM »
Convienient how a drug informant commited "suicide"  ::)

Who shoots themselves in the stomach?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2008, 04:32:23 PM »
http://cbs11tv.com/sports/david.jacobs.steroids.2.741125.html

Plano Police: Steroids Dealer Killed Himself
Complied From Staff Reports

PLANO (CBS 11 News) ― David Jacobs, an admitted and convicted steroids dealer, died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.  That's according to Sgt. Andrae Smith of the Plano Police Department.

The woman who was found with him, 30-year-old Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell, died of multiple gunshot wounds, Smith said.

Sources close to the investigation told CBS 11 News Thursday that Jacobs, 35, had suffered two gunshot wounds: one to the stomach and one to the head.

Police found the bodies at Jacobs' Plano house Thursday morning.  Published reports say the two were engaged to be married.

Savell worked as a fitness model. Photos of her have appeared in several national fitness and bodybuilding publications. She also competed in national body building competitions. As a teen, she was also a nationally ranked tennis player.

CBS 11 News observed officers carrying several brown paper bags out of the house Thursday morning. When asked if they had found any steroids in the house, police said they were still trying to determine that.

Police also say they confiscated mail from Jacobs' house.

Jacobs' lawyer says his client met with NFL officials last month and gave them names of players he said had bought steroids from him.

Thursday afternoon, the NFL released this statement to CBS 11 News: "We offer our sympathy to the families of David Jacobs and Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell. As we have previously confirmed, our security representatives interviewed David Jacobs on two occasions. We are reviewing the information to determine if there is documented evidence establishing any violations of our program and will follow up on any other information that is provided. It is premature to comment on any specific player at this time. Anyone found to have violated our policies will be subject to discipline, including suspension. We will continue to be responsive to any needs of law enforcement on this matter."

On May 1, a federal judge sentenced Jacobs to three years probation and fined $25,000 on his conviction for conspiring to possess with intent to distribute anabolic steroids.

Jacobs had pleaded guilty to the crime.

Previously, Jacobs claimed that he sold steroids to former Dallas Cowboy Matt Lehr in 2006 and 2007.

Lehr's attorney has denied the allegations.

It doesn't make sense. One shot to the right side of the stomach and then one to the head. This case will never ever get fair handling especially when the people he did buisness with are the ones in charge.

Sounds like he was murdered, Amanda was necessary wetworks and it had to be that way for people to keep their comfy lives, jobs, pensions and security especially when it can so easily be painted as "psycho killer having roid rage killed girlfriend'.

BULLSHIT, people!
?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2008, 04:37:36 PM »
Pretty srure that David said something to an ESPN reporter last week that he feared for his life.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2008, 04:38:12 PM »
Convienient how a drug informant commited "suicide"  ::)

Who shoots themselves in the stomach?
Big Poppa,

Take your statement and make 10 threads about it. Watch how fast Ron takes them down. You are 100% right. My hairy ass he killed her. He was murdered. She was murdered. By who? Maybe the same law enforcement agencies who he did lots of buisness with who he was going to come forward and expose.

Shoots himself on the same side as his gun-hand, kills her then himself. No. No way. He was a MARINE. He knows how to kill and where to shoot. He also wasn't stupid. This is dirty but we'll never see true justice in this case.
?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2008, 04:41:41 PM »
how likely is it that the person that killed them posts on getbig?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2008, 04:43:06 PM »
http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/2008/06/steroids-dealer.html

Steroids dealer feared violent death

David Jacobs, the convicted steroids dealer who was found dead yesterday and who recently gave the NFL information on his alleged pro football clients, had feared his life would end violently.

"The kinds of people I know about could put a bullet in the back of my head," Jacobs told ESPN the Magazine senior writer Shaun Assael, who had been in contact with Jacobs throughout May.

Also found dead in Plano, Texas with Jacobs was Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell, whom a Dallas Morning News story today describes as a fitness magazine cover girl who stirred jealousy in Jacobs during their rocky year together.

Jacobs’s father, also named David, of Jasper, Ga., told the New York Times in a telephone interview that: "I spoke with David through a text message about three or four days ago, and he said he was fine. He has been trying to rebuild his life. He got crossed with some bad things and made some bad choices. At this point, I am just beside myself."

So far, the NFL hasn't divulged the allegations Jacobs shared with the league during their meeting.