Author Topic: Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell: Murder, then suicide  (Read 2132 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell: Murder, then suicide
« on: June 06, 2008, 11:49:00 AM »
HOMICIDE - UPDATE

On June 6, 2008, the Dallas County Medical Examiner’s Office released their preliminary findings in the manner of death investigation for David Christopher Jacobs and has ruled it as a suicide. Their findings revealed two self-inflicted gun-shot wounds - one to the abdomen and another to the head.

Some answers came today, but more questions now appear...

Jacobs was an ex-marine.  I wonder why he chose to shoot himself in the most painful place possible (the stomach).  The report says both gunshots were self-inflicted.  Why would a trained ex-Marine intent on killing himself choose to put a bullet in his own stomach before shooting himself in the head?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
depends what in means

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

Jacobs was an ex-marine.  I wonder why he chose to shoot himself in the most painful place possible (the stomach).  The report says both gunshots were self-inflicted.  Why would a trained ex-Marine intent on killing himself choose to put a bullet in his own stomach before shooting himself in the head?

I agree, it doesn't quite wash.  Two possibilities:  she shot him in the gut first (or accidentally in the process of him shooting her if there was a struggle), then he got the gun, shot her, then shot himesef, or a police cover-up with officers involved.
Ron: "I am lazy."

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan

to make it look like someone else did it.......he fucked up and was to injured to dispose of the weapon........see charles stewart case......he died so whoever else was there said fuck it shot him in the head and left

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I've been asked to apologize for doubting the official murder/suicide story, so I do apologize.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
I've been asked to apologize for doubting the official murder/suicide story, so I do apologize.

Are you kidding me?  Legitimate speculation is not trolling.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Are you kidding me?  Legitimate speculation is not trolling.

I've been asked to apologize and drop it, so I will. 

The Master

• Getbig V
The official explanation sounds very very suspicious >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell: Murder, then suicide
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 12:04:59 PM »
I'm calling bullshit on the "Official" story. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Most who knew them/him and the situations and more details have been saying it was murder/suicide since it came out, and even that is was not unexpected. Lotta crap going on prior. I see how it sounds dodgy on the surface as well, but believe it 100%.