Author Topic: VYOTECH signs American Gladiator Mike O'Hearn  (Read 3060 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
VYOTECH signs American Gladiator Mike O'Hearn
« on: June 06, 2008, 12:49:18 PM »
VYOTECH Nutritionals signs 4 Time Mr. Universe and American Gladiator Mike O’Hearn!

Van Nuys, California, June 4, 2008  VYOTECH Nutritionals, one of the sports supplement industry’s most well recognized companies, announces the signing of World Renown Bodybuilding and fitness personality Mike O’Hearn, who has appeared on over 500 Magazine covers, is a 4 Time Power Lifting Champion and is a star of the smash NBC hit TV Show “American Gladiators”.

“As a lifetime drug free bodybuilder and power lifter, I was in search of a top caliber company to help give me a competitive edge.” O’Hearn explains. “I have been using VYOTECH products for years, so it only made sense to join forces with a company that I truly believe in” says O’Hearn. “Products like Nitrobolic Extreme pack power and punch you can feel from the very first dose, and ORYX Goat Whey and Ab-Solution are two of the best products that I use every day”.

VYOTECH President Spiro Kandis explains, “Our goal is to continue to penetrate the hardcore bodybuilding market, but also target and educate mainstream fitness enthusiasts on the benefits of our products”.  “Mike’s knowledge and lifelong dedication to the sport of bodybuilding makes him the ideal candidate to represent the VYOTECH brand”.

“We're applying advanced nutritional science for muscle building in new ways,” says Kandis. “That means advanced scientific formulations that harness body chemistry to bring consumers measurable results they can see and feel.”

VYOTECH’s popular product line is available in GNC stores across America, Bodybuilding.com, Europa Sports and DNA Sports Nutrition.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: VYOTECH signs American Gladiator Mike O'Hearn
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 12:53:17 PM »
VYOTECH Nutritionals signs 4 Time Mr. Universe and American Gladiator Mike O’Hearn!

Van Nuys, California, June 4, 2008  VYOTECH Nutritionals, one of the sports supplement industry’s most well recognized companies, announces the signing of World Renown Bodybuilding and fitness personality Mike O’Hearn, who has appeared on over 500 Magazine covers, is a 4 Time Power Lifting Champion and is a star of the smash NBC hit TV Show “American Gladiators”.

“As a lifetime drug free bodybuilder and power lifter, I was in search of a top caliber company to help give me a competitive edge.” O’Hearn explains. “I have been using VYOTECH products for years, so it only made sense to join forces with a company that I truly believe in” says O’Hearn. “Products like Nitrobolic Extreme pack power and punch you can feel from the very first dose, and ORYX Goat Whey and Ab-Solution are two of the best products that I use every day”.

VYOTECH President Spiro Kandis explains, “Our goal is to continue to penetrate the hardcore bodybuilding market, but also target and educate mainstream fitness enthusiasts on the benefits of our products”.  “Mike’s knowledge and lifelong dedication to the sport of bodybuilding makes him the ideal candidate to represent the VYOTECH brand”.

“We're applying advanced nutritional science for muscle building in new ways,” says Kandis. “That means advanced scientific formulations that harness body chemistry to bring consumers measurable results they can see and feel.”

VYOTECH’s popular product line is available in GNC stores across America, Bodybuilding.com, Europa Sports and DNA Sports Nutrition.

Umm yeah.  I bet o'Hearn wants to penetrate a lot more while wearing his tankini

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 12:55:44 PM »

lol is that the CEO's office?  Looks like it's a basement of somebody's house. 

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 12:57:40 PM »
who else is on the Vyotech roster? Are they still on the goat whey bandwagon?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 12:58:13 PM »

What, you expected a supplement company to be a professional operation?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 12:58:16 PM »
Ohearn looks to be 180 there.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 12:58:51 PM »
Looks like an office you'd go to finalize the papers to buy a used 93 corrolla.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 12:59:42 PM »

LMAO  I was thinking the same thing

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 12:59:56 PM »

What, you expected a supplement company to be a professional operation?  ::)

God, why does everybody in this "business" have to be so shady and unprofessional?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 01:00:43 PM »
Hope they have a good makeup artist on staff at Viotech!

astro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 01:02:26 PM »
God, why does everybody in this "business" have to be so shady and unprofessional?

and fat

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 01:02:59 PM »
Ohearn looks to be 180 there.

I'd assume 220.  He is at least 6'2.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 01:04:49 PM »
lol is that the CEO's office?  

Ha - no it isnt the CEO's office. They have a nice couch, chairs television and more there.

It is a smaller office where it was signed.  The operations is actually larger than I thought.  30,000 sq foot warehouse, about 20-30 people working there. Two graphic designers, misc people in cubicles, and more.

By the way, Goat Whey is doing very, very well.  Honestly, we can't keep it in stock at DNA Sports.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 01:07:42 PM »

By the way, Goat Whey is doing very, very well.  

Does this mean there may be something there other than an empty bank account if I sue them for trademark infringment?  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 01:18:37 PM »
Is that Sgt. D taking in the proceedings?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 01:22:32 PM »
Is that Sgt. D taking in the proceedings?

Sure looks like it.gotta love the shades on his head indoors.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 01:28:15 PM »
Shawn is looking cool in that pic :)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 01:34:08 PM »
Anybody ever wonder what people who look like they never seen the inside of a weightroom have do do with the bodybuilding industry? You ever wonder why they linger around the bodybuilding industry?

1) O'Hearn was NOT searching for a company that will give him an edge...he contradicts himself when he ALLEGEDLY says that he's been using VyoTech for YEARS. It is as if O'Hearn up until NOW...hasn't been physically successful in his endeavors but now may be because he uses VyoTECH.

2) It was VyoTech brainstorming that led them to O'Hearn. The TV show, "Titan" gives VyoTech a new market to tap into. Kind of like when Triple-H was a Weider athlete using 'Dynamic Musclebuilder'.

3) The lies are already starting when he climed how you can feel Product-X in minutes and how Goatwhey is so cutting edge. It's a reinvention of the wheel. "Goatwhey". Even worse you have Sean Ray as a representitive. They used pictures of Sean 12 years old in their ads when that company wasn't even around.
?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 01:47:22 PM »
According to Musclephone Mike O Hearn got busted for steroids?

any truth to this?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2008, 02:03:28 PM »

Ha - no it isnt the CEO's office. They have a nice couch, chairs television and more there.

It is a smaller office where it was signed.  The operations is actually larger than I thought.  30,000 sq foot warehouse, about 20-30 people working there. Two graphic designers, misc people in cubicles, and more.

By the way, Goat Whey is doing very, very well.  Honestly, we can't keep it in stock at DNA Sports.

I'm sure Vyotech has some quality products although I expected 17-HD to be snake oil and that is exactly what one of my reviewers said about it (review on my website).  It will lighten your wallet though.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2008, 02:20:35 PM »
Anybody ever wonder what people who look like they never seen the inside of a weightroom have do do with the bodybuilding industry? You ever wonder why they linger around the bodybuilding industry?

1) O'Hearn was NOT searching for a company that will give him an edge...he contradicts himself when he ALLEGEDLY says that he's been using VyoTech for YEARS. It is as if O'Hearn up until NOW...hasn't been physically successful in his endeavors but now may be because he uses VyoTECH.

2) It was VyoTech brainstorming that led them to O'Hearn. The TV show, "Titan" gives VyoTech a new market to tap into. Kind of like when Triple-H was a Weider athlete using 'Dynamic Musclebuilder'.

3) The lies are already starting when he climed how you can feel Product-X in minutes and how Goatwhey is so cutting edge. It's a reinvention of the wheel. "Goatwhey". Even worse you have Sean Ray as a representitive. They used pictures of Sean 12 years old in their ads when that company wasn't even around.

Quoted for truth.
HAHA, RON.....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2008, 02:21:57 PM »
I'm sure Vyotech has some quality products although I expected 17-HD to be snake oil and that is exactly what one of my reviewers said about it (review on my website).  It will lighten your wallet though.  ;D

How 'bout that great new Zyklon B product they're coming out with?  I assume you're anxious to review it, Matzi!  :D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2008, 02:23:11 PM »
How 'bout that great new Zyklon B product they're coming out with?  I assume you're anxious to review it, Matzi!  :D

Your post is a gas.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2008, 02:57:44 PM »
Is O'Hearn going to start working out again anytime soon?
(

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2008, 03:25:51 PM »

O'Hearn is in great shape.  Vyotech has a few mainstream products (Hoodia Shots) that are in C-stores around the country. Vyotech also is coming out with a few new items.