Author Topic: Candizzle vs. Alex23: July 3rd 2008, Manteca Ca  (Read 10253 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Candizzle vs. Alex23: July 3rd 2008, Manteca Ca
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »
Nordic breast is sounding very much like he bottoms for the trailerman
haha terrible gimmick Alex--------now you reveal yourself with your use of "nordic breast"

only you and chaos have used that and I know chaos is cool so it leaves the king e-thug himself

fitting avatar though ;) :D

Alex23

« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2008, 06:40:17 PM »
Nordic breast is sounding very much like he bottoms for the trailerman

Looks like he is... what a fucking bottom bitch.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2008, 06:42:19 PM »
nice try bro-----never reported a topic---never will

you're quick on the computer though--Ill give you that

seems like Im getting to you though---nice to see I hurt your feelings ;) ;D

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2008, 06:43:33 PM »
first off, dante; alex is the instigator of this.

second off, if you werent so insecure as to only come post here when your being bad mouthed by someone; you would see that i actually say good things about you and your character and your company trueprotein.

so how about you go back to intensemuscle and let some newBs hang from your nuts so you feel good about yourself and your training theories.

Candid I am not badmouthing you here, I dont know you from adam but I do appreciate your business and your candor.....IM just telling you, from reality of meeting Alex....he is not some 5'2" 135 pound guy your pushing buttons with here.  I dont think you would be very happy with who you had to scrap with if it came to that.

Alex23

« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2008, 06:44:22 PM »

getbig doesn't lie--and--it--fits--perfectly with your little offended board "persona".

Get a life fucktard, it's just the internet, stop reporting shit like a bitch and PM the entire world to find which gimmick I use ::)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2008, 06:45:40 PM »

Seems like a low-class little man with pitbulls and a trailer home has had his snotty put out of joint by Alex!
The person I see with hurt feelings is poor little you.

Maybe you can text trailerman and tell him how you are 'fighting the good fight' even after the fat coward ran away .

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2008, 06:47:10 PM »
haha this is great :D

first Im making death threats and scared poor Alex and now Im reporting topics ;D

maybe Ron can verify this?? Oh yeah he cant-----cause its good old e-thug reaching for something since his feelings are hurt :-\

maybe you want to make some stories up about flex having cancer cause people are mean to him on here-----oh you already did that ;)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2008, 06:48:10 PM »
Candid I am not badmouthing you here, I dont know you from adam but I do appreciate your business and your candor.....IM just telling you, from reality of meeting Alex....he is not some 5'2" 135 pound guy your pushing buttons with here.  I dont think you would be very happy with who you had to scrap with if it came to that.

ok Dante...   its cool to back up your boys; but if you took a look at whats happening here and the history of this little "fued" you would see your dude "alex23" here is at the center and started this.

and his reputation on thi site is pretty horrible. he has over 20 gimmicks that he uses, he lies about using AAS, he is responsible fo squadfather's demise, and he is constantly making new enemies here.

if i were you, and im not, i wouldnt associate myself and my company with the guy....   which isnt to say that i would associate with myself either, im no stand up guy..    but neither is this french douche that your coming on here defending.

Alex23

« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2008, 06:48:48 PM »
Seems like a low-class little man with pitbulls and a trailer home has had his snotty put out of joint by Alex!
The person I see with hurt feelings is poor little you.

Maybe you can text trailerman and tell him how you are 'fighting the good fight' even after the fat coward ran away .

Be careful now that you've been officially tainted as my gimmick...

AttentionSneekingBeast will most likely PM you to be careful that people on the internet can go "crazy" and show up at your house with guns ::)

Alex23

« Reply #109 on: June 06, 2008, 06:49:57 PM »

ok Dante...   its cool to back up your boys; but if you took a look at whats happening here and the history of this little "fued" you would see your dude "alex23" here is at the center and started this.

and his reputation on thi site is pretty horrible. he has over 20 gimmicks that he uses, he lies about using AAS, he is responsible fo squadfather's demise, and he is constantly making new enemies here.

if i were you, and im not, i wouldnt associate myself and my company with the guy....   which isnt to say that i would associate with myself either, im no stand up guy..    but neither is this french douche that your coming on here defending.

Hahahaha @ "squadfather's demise". Lighten up dude. ::)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #110 on: June 06, 2008, 06:50:17 PM »
haha this is great :D

first Im making death threats and scared poor Alex and now Im reporting topics ;D

maybe Ron can verify this?? Oh yeah he cant-----cause its good old e-thug reaching for something since his feelings are hurt :-\

maybe you want to make some stories up about flex having cancer cause people are mean to him on here-----oh you already did that ;)

Why are you trying to wriggle out of it? you were caught reporting topics to the mods. Not are a slimy little coward who reports to teacher, you then are a double yellow bastard who trys to deny doing it.

Snivelling little coward. Just like trailer boy who you idolize, run to the mods when it gets tough.

You've been owned kid ;D

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: June 06, 2008, 06:50:28 PM »
Haven't seen you in a while DC man... smart move to stay away from where we met, it's a college TapOuter zoo now ;D

I'm also due for a vast order of supplement at www.trueprotein.com. Probably do that tonight.

I've heard very good feeback from the premix "BUZZ SAW" from a couple of power lifter at the gym. We usually tease each other between their 2reps benches sets followed by 15mins rest... they don't rest as much anymore and seem too focused to fuck around...

I still go there Alex but usually just in the mornings to do hams and calves (i like their machines).....Alex if you do put an order in please say "Hey I know Dante, check with him first before this order goes out" in the comments box so I can tell my employees to put some extra stuff in there. And heck so i dont feel like im leaving anyone out, anyone else on this thread who orders, just say "I am from Getbig, Dante said I could have a free shaker cup" and Ill make sure they put that in your box.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #112 on: June 06, 2008, 06:51:28 PM »

AttentionSneekingBeast will most likely PM you to be careful that people on the internet can go "crazy" and show up at your house with guns ::)
Its so funny---I can get to you with only a post or two and you (and your numerous gimmicks) start spewing out garbage like a 12yr old throwing a tantrum

quite satisfying ;D

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2008, 06:53:20 PM »

After your recent efforts in ridding the board of the trash that was suffocating it, it is an honor to be considered the gimmick of the king of GB

Alex23

« Reply #114 on: June 06, 2008, 06:56:21 PM »
I still go there Alex but usually just in the mornings to do hams and calves (i like their machines).....Alex if you do put an order in please say "Hey I know Dante, check with him first before this order goes out" in the comments box so I can tell my employees to put some extra stuff in there. And heck so i dont feel like im leaving anyone out, anyone else on this thread who orders, just say "I am from Getbig, Dante said I could have a free shaker cup" and Ill make sure they put that in your box.

They do have great machines. How crowded is it in the morning? I'm thinking of switching my routine to morning sessions, we'll definitely see each other. Do you know Julie Assa? She just won the overall at the OC show and both the Masters and Hw at the Emerald. Great gal.

Thanks for the perks, I'm definitely ordering this weekend. All you guys should do the same. Great products, world class service and the best prices out there.

Alex23

« Reply #115 on: June 06, 2008, 06:57:25 PM »
After your recent efforts in ridding the board of the trash that was suffocating it, it is an honor to be considered the gimmick of the king of GB

I love your avatar, Fortunately not the same way the closeters on this thread do. ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 06, 2008, 06:59:09 PM »
The videotized meeting of BabyDizzle and 23Alex = gonna be teh most anticipated Getbig event for quite some time.

:D

Alex23

« Reply #117 on: June 06, 2008, 07:01:50 PM »
The videotized meeting of BabyDizzle and 23Alex = gonna be teh most anticipated Getbig event for quite some time.
 :D

right on time for the 4th of July.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #118 on: June 06, 2008, 07:03:47 PM »
On a serious note, if they ever did meet then Alex would kill this junky kid in about 0.1 of a second. If he was wired up on meth and coke, as usual, then maybe teenroidrage could last a full 10 seconds.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #119 on: June 06, 2008, 07:04:06 PM »
behold the man with hurt feelings grasping at straws

the screen shot is fake

if you look at that pic Alex posted of me "reporting a moderator," he actually switched it with the guest above. It says the guest is making a topic on the Y board at the exact time I made the thread for Danielson. Guests can report topics but not make new ones.

[/u]

hahahahah OWNED "sweet muscles"-------I mean ALEx 23 :-*

Alex23

« Reply #120 on: June 06, 2008, 07:07:55 PM »
behold the man with hurt feelings grasping at straws

the screen shot is fake

if you look at that pic Alex posted of me "reporting a moderator," he actually switched it with the guest above. It says the guest is making a topic on the Y board at the exact time I made the thread for Danielson. Guests can report topics but not make new ones.

[/u]

hahahahah OWNED "sweet muscles"-------I mean ALEx 23 :-*

Of course it is... took you 1/2 hour overnanlyzing it to find out?

Epic need to prove yourself at 10PM on a friday night instead of getting hot moist pussy

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #121 on: June 06, 2008, 07:11:22 PM »
Of course it is... took you 1/2 hour overnanlyzing it to find out?

Epic need to prove yourself at 10PM on a friday night instead of getting hot moist pussy
hahah epic backtracking

kind of ironic that you call me a dork for realizing it when it took me seconds when you are the one who spent a half hour making up crap about an anonymous dude on the net on a friday night

careful though---I could send you more death threats ::) ;D

Alex23

« Reply #122 on: June 06, 2008, 07:17:12 PM »
hahah epic backtracking

kind of ironic that you call me a dork for realizing it when it took me seconds when you are the one who spent a half hour making up crap about an anonymous dude on the net on a friday night

careful though---I could send you more death threats ::) ;D

Calm down sweetie, you're getting all excited and obviously upset, all is jokes around here...

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #123 on: June 06, 2008, 07:18:27 PM »
Calm down sweetie, you're getting all excited and obviously upset, all is jokes around here...
hey no one laughed harder than me when I saw the screenshot

just dont go all "cancer patient" on me ;)

you've given enough people cancer on getbig for one year

Alex23

« Reply #124 on: June 06, 2008, 07:23:51 PM »
All shit aside,are we up for training Taylor bro? I'm sure I can learn a lot from you.