Author Topic: Mike Ohearn is a natty?  (Read 25929 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Mike Ohearn is a natty?
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2008, 11:18:39 AM »
Were you the one that said he could leg press 20 plates one leg at a time-at Gold's Venice???

If it was a Nebula leg press no big deal , any other leg presss BIG deal!

Hey I got a lot of Nebula going into my gym including the two leg presses they have and all my olympic benches and racks.  Tom makes some great equipment that will last forever

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2008, 11:47:50 AM »
Hey I got a lot of Nebula going into my gym including the two leg presses they have and all my olympic benches and racks.  Tom makes some great equipment that will last forever

I have no problem with Nebula equipment, I was just pointing out that a Nebula "45 degree" leg press is not 45 degrees. It is 35 degrees, which lowers resistance 30% from a 45 degree leg press-easier to press. That is how Ronnie hits 44 plates on leg presses-he is using a Nebula leg press.

I do like their vertical leg press. But I will pass on that 35 degree leg press.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2008, 11:48:34 AM »
i was being sarcastic.

sarcasm:

-is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound.

-sarcasm can be difficult to grasp in written form.

carry on.

;D

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2008, 11:55:38 AM »
I have no problem with Nebula equipment, I was just pointing out that a Nebula "45 degree" leg press is not 45 degrees. It is 35 degrees, which lowers resistance 30% from a 45 degree leg press-easier to press. That is how Ronnie hits 44 plates on leg presses-he is using a Nebula leg press.

I do like their vertical leg press. But I will pass on that 35 degree leg press.

I really don't like leg press like that- I can't stand a bi-level foot platform

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2008, 07:47:34 PM »
mike  was natural when he was 14 maybe,,that fella is hormonized as much as sagi kalev the other fitness model is hormonized,,,mike is also old and cant function with out hormones as in wont have enough muscle mass to even think abotu fitness modeling,,fella is hormonized was hormonized,,and with out hormones he is just another fella with 18 inch arms and swimmer build

the advantage of mike is YEARS UPON YEARS OF HOMONIZATION THUS THE ABILITY TO GO SOME TIME CLEAN WHEN NEEDS DUE TO VARIOUS REASONS,,,mike was pooping syntetic hormones back in the 90s  like you ppop burger king 7 hruos after you eat it,,and i mean pooping not popping,,fella liek most natural claimers love orals,,,

most naturals rely heaviuly on orals inaddition to tran and suspension/prop,,,the truly old timer naturals simply rely on orals with no injects
fallen angel

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2008, 10:54:27 PM »
mike  was natural when he was 14 maybe,,that fella is hormonized as much as sagi kalev the other fitness model is hormonized,,,mike is also old and cant function with out hormones as in wont have enough muscle mass to even think abotu fitness modeling,,fella is hormonized was hormonized,,and with out hormones he is just another fella with 18 inch arms and swimmer build

the advantage of mike is YEARS UPON YEARS OF HOMONIZATION THUS THE ABILITY TO GO SOME TIME CLEAN WHEN NEEDS DUE TO VARIOUS REASONS,,,mike was pooping syntetic hormones back in the 90s  like you ppop burger king 7 hruos after you eat it,,and i mean pooping not popping,,fella liek most natural claimers love orals,,,

most naturals rely heaviuly on orals inaddition to tran and suspension/prop,,,the truly old timer naturals simply rely on orals with no injects

More bullshit, from the main GB bullshitter.

I am sure you know O'Hearns drug cycle, and everything else about all other BBer's, pro or not, that have ever walked the face of the earth..........

Can someone pease out this lying shithead in Time Out??? Or delete his account.

Thank you.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2008, 04:35:24 AM »

Classic gh15  ;D

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2008, 04:40:38 AM »
More bullshit, from the main GB bullshitter.

I am sure you know O'Hearns drug cycle, and everything else about all other BBer's, pro or not, that have ever walked the face of the earth..........

Thank you.

to me it makes perfect sense and it's obviously absolutely right on target, especially when taking a look at the sotry of this model guy who recently confirmed that even most models are on low doses of steroids.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2008, 06:42:00 AM »
Yeah..couldn't have been that he was just pissed...had to be steroids.

Hey, Chick, have you ever had a Roid' Rage? just curious

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2008, 06:50:19 AM »

Chick is natural, according to IFB standards.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2008, 06:55:07 AM »
Chick is natural, according to IFB standards.

lol....his ass never admit juicing, oh wait, it was prescribed by his doctors.....I got it......hahahahahah

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2008, 07:07:14 AM »
mike is strong as a bull and made more mag covers than anyone but arnold
Z

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2008, 07:12:38 AM »

I second that.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2008, 07:49:41 AM »

No...

Neither has anyone else. Taking steroids is like drinking, it may enhance ones personality at times...if you're an asshole to begin with, you'll be a bigger asshole on them....if you're pretty much low key most of the time, you'll continue to be. If some one cuts me off on the road, I get pissed off...just like you would.

Stavios

« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2008, 07:55:25 AM »
mike  was natural when he was 14 maybe,,that fella is hormonized as much as sagi kalev the other fitness model is hormonized

Sagi Kalev's body just screams steroids anyway, I don't think he claims to be natural.

he has an awesome physique and the quality and hardness to his muscles would just make him look stupid to say he is natty

Stavios

« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2008, 07:57:21 AM »
No...

Neither has anyone else. Taking steroids is like drinking, it may enhance ones personality at times...if you're an asshole to begin with, you'll be a bigger asshole on them....if you're pretty much low key most of the time, you'll continue to be. If some one cuts me off on the road, I get pissed off...just like you would.

Roid rage is a myth, it does not exist I am sure you will agree Bob.

Diet is way harder on the mental than steroids ! Steroids or not, someone at the end of the diet will be have less patience and usual and could be more of an asshole at times

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2008, 08:34:02 AM »
No...

Thats exactly right.  When I was interviewed for that article and Ray told them how much I took and I never got mad at anything so they did nothing to me.  But as you know Ray had a short fuse and so the roids made it even shorter.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2008, 02:44:54 PM »
No...

How about post cycle depression??

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2008, 02:48:53 PM »

Just as big a joke....

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2008, 02:50:12 PM »
wow hes good at passing tests. ;D

io856

« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2008, 02:50:50 PM »
Doesn't exist my friend.
However can arise in emotional effects of loss of strength and muscle mass.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2008, 02:56:05 PM »
Just as big a joke....

If so, then I have to conclude that the percentage of steroid users that are emotionally retarded is much higher than the general public....Not that everyone I've known to use has been a 'roid raging bull on and a cry baby off, but much more than my friends that don't work out...

Anyone disagree?