Author Topic: Who do you think would win between Titus and Chick in a back alley fight?  (Read 5012 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
My money is on Titus. 

Although, I'm sure Bob can handle his own, I think Titus would pull some crazy stunt like bite one of Bob's testicles right out his scrotum..

Discuss..
"1"

marcus

• Getbig IV
Biting Bob's testicles eh? Someone's got a fantasy.  :-*

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Biting Bob's testicles eh? Someone's got a fantasy.  :-*

Stick to the topic you homo..

"1"

P.S. If you are interested in biting on Bob's testicles, PM me, I'm sure we can work something out..

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
woah, titus now or titus on gear?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
woah, titus now or titus on gear?

Well considering the fact that we've never seen Bob technically off, lets assume they are both on the juice, who takes it?

"1"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I think Bob would have the police survival instinct... you know, the whole "I'm going home at the end of the night, even if I have to choke you out or frame your suicide".

I think Titus would throw blows, use a weapon, or scurry off, but certainly hold his own.  Craiggers was built for this shit

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I think Bob would have the police survival instinct... you know, the whole "I'm going home at the end of the night, even if I have to choke you out or frame your suicide".

I think Titus would throw blows, use a weapon, or scurry off, but certainly hold his own.  Craiggers was built for this shit

So who is your pick?  You pretty much said nothing.  Give me a winner and also provide a finishing move..

"1"

roc

• Getbig III
chick no doubt! end of story. titus is weak internally.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
chick no doubt! end of story. titus is weak internally.

Why no doubt? Why end of story?  Titus is a deranged lunatic that burned a living human being in a car trunk.  Chick is a civilized human being that has no real self-defense training besides the basics they provide law enforcement, which, anyone can tell you, is very very basic.

Besides, Chick has a lot Titus can use to maneuver.  For one, Chick has a full head of hair, something which while attractive on paper, Titus can use to pull on in order to apply a rear-ended choke hold..

"1"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
So who is your pick?  You pretty much said nothing.  Give me a winner and also provide a finishing move..

"1"

Once Bob sustained an injury in the grappling that he deemed serious (IE, losing a tooth or feeling that cheekbone crack, he gets a bystander to help, frames it as "Titus attacked me" in the short term, and tries to make situation end as quickly as possible.

Both know their role.  Titus is a survivor and would fight til he was hamburger.  Bob is smarter, and still tough, but the minute he realizes his front tooth just hit the concrete, he's backing down quick to preserve the moneymaker.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Once Bob sustained an injury in the grappling that he deemed serious (IE, losing a tooth or feeling that cheekbone crack, he gets a bystander to help, frames it as "Titus attacked me" in the short term, and tries to make situation end as quickly as possible.

Both know their role.  Titus is a survivor and would fight til he was hamburger.  Bob is smarter, and still tough, but the minute he realizes his front tooth just hit the concrete, he's backing down quick to preserve the moneymaker.

OK, so keeping to format here of winner & finishing move, your take is:

Bob by chicken shit antics?

"1"

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
very homoerotic imagery   lol

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
very homoerotic imagery   lol

So, who is your pick and why?

"1"

Moosejay

bob, bc good always triumphs over evil

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
titus, either way.  I have heard stories from other locals here in the Roc who knew bob, and one of them was how bob got his ass beat by a puertorican kid half his size.  

Gonna have to go with titus.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Draw by man with more to lose.

The usual outcome in these street fights.  You don't often have a winner... usually one will withdraw.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Titus has only ever beaten Women and and Girls like King so my money is on Chick Italian Hot Temper baby.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
bob, bc good always triumphs over evil

Oh....I get it Moose.

Since Bob plays heroic roles in movies, it makes sense that no matter how bad things could get in a fight, like that of a movie, the good guy will always win over the bad guy...

So, how about in real life?

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
titus, either way.  I have heard stories from other locals here in the Roc who knew bob, and one of them was how bob got his ass beat by a puertorican kid half his size. 

Gonna have to go with titus.

You fucking tease, expand on this little gem of yours..

"1"

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
Who do you think wou,ld win between Titus and Chick in a back allaey fight?

Given that Titus has already knocked out an entire motorcycle gang and an UFC champion, the answer is obvious. The guido wouldn't stand a chance.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Mafia Rules baby.Chick would probably pull a gun and save getting his clothes dirty.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
You fucking tease, expand on this little gem of yours..

"1"

I live in Rochester.  Am friends with many gym owners, muscle heads, bouncers, gymrats, bodybuilding locals, etc..... 
I won't name names but "people" here have implicated Bob in steroid deals, beating women, and getting beat up by a skinny puertorican.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
I live in Rochester.  Am friends with many gym owners, muscle heads, bouncers, gymrats, bodybuilding locals, etc..... 
I won't name names but "people" here have implicated Bob in steroid deals, beating women, and getting beat up by a skinny puertorican.

elaborate on the skinny puerto rican episode please :)

Moosejay

Oh....I get it Moose.

Since Bob plays heroic roles in movies, it makes sense that no matter how bad things could get in a fight, like that of a movie, the good guy will always win over the bad guy...

So, how about in real life?

"1"

Umm, I don't know...just think Bob would win.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
elaborate on the skinny puerto rican episode please :)

I will ask my buddy who told me the story a couple years ago.  he is probably sleeping since he opens a gym at 430 am and get the details.