Author Topic: How Dave Jacobs killed Amanda Savell: According to John Romano  (Read 4772 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: How Dave Jacobs killed Amanda Savell: According to John Romano
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2008, 10:22:35 PM »
I hope they release this info.  I find it very interesting that the gun was completely emptied.  Ten rounds fired is a LOT of bullets.  VERY hard to believe he counted to 9, and there happened to be the last bullet for himself.  When you fire 8+ rounds in very fast succession, you empty the gun.  Leaving ONE round... just isn't realistic.

Agreed.  Your LEO outlook on this is pretty interesting.

240....  if you keep posting facts someone is gonna make you "apologize" again.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2008, 10:24:28 PM »
Maybe there was a third gunman.......

You mean, a 3rd person, being the ONLY gunman?

Shit was getting hectic there... so if it was, they picked a helluva convenient time to do it... walkin while the two are having a big fight and X them then.  

Most likely, it was just the 2 of them, and a messy messy scene.  IMO, the rush to blame Dj for everything, and prove her innocent of absolutely everything, has led to this problem.

Did DJ shoot himself in the gut?  Most likely, no.  Either she did it defending herself, or someone else did it.  Most likely her... they were throwing down the night it happened.  She probably took the glock and locked herself in the room.   He kicked down door, she shot him in the belly and gun locked.  He grabbed it... shot her a hell of a lot of times, laid on the floor bleeding and sobbing, then X'd himself out.  

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2008, 10:26:03 PM »
no way...

Well she was with the guy just for the money and when the money was gone, so was she...Not exactly someone who would know how to control her own emotions

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2008, 10:27:37 PM »

240....  if you keep posting facts someone is gonna make you "apologize" again.  ;D

LOL... two new pieces of info... the fact that police say 10 rounds were fired... and the fact that they were fighting so bad the night it happened... it most likely rules out another party doing it.  Unless he chose that exact moment to do it.  

10 rounds is a LOT of bullets.  He must have emptied that gun into her.  The Q is, did he save the last round for himself (nobody counts to 8 when shooting someone in a moment of passion)... or did he crawl to dresser with bullet in belly, and pass phone (calling 911) to pop in another clip and shoot his own wig off?

I'd guess that the pain that comes with bullet in gut... you just want help... then again, police come into that room, and he's back to prison for good this time...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2008, 10:35:00 PM »
Well she was with the guy just for the money and when the money was gone, so was she...Not exactly someone who would know how to control her own emotions

She wasn't gone...had she been gone, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2008, 05:23:13 AM »
LOL... two new pieces of info... the fact that police say 10 rounds were fired... and the fact that they were fighting so bad the night it happened... it most likely rules out another party doing it.  Unless he chose that exact moment to do it.  

10 rounds is a LOT of bullets.  He must have emptied that gun into her.  The Q is, did he save the last round for himself (nobody counts to 8 when shooting someone in a moment of passion)... or did he crawl to dresser with bullet in belly, and pass phone (calling 911) to pop in another clip and shoot his own wig off?

I'd guess that the pain that comes with bullet in gut... you just want help... then again, police come into that room, and he's back to prison for good this time...
did he serve time previsiously in prison?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2008, 06:33:57 AM »
weare living some sad times my friends... stubborn deranged people with issues should not use hormones. Why a girl like her would hook up with a controling retard like him is beyond me.

When gh15 described the fitness scene he def knew what was going on....

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2008, 07:00:59 AM »
Maybe there was a third gunman.......
and a magic bullet from the gunman in the grassy knoll

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2008, 07:19:19 AM »
and a magic bullet from the gunman in the grassy knoll

cue someone with brainwashed conditioned response.  I miss being this oblivious to evidence.  Life was so simple and peaceful back then. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2008, 07:21:18 AM »
Eight shots sounds like someone bulleting a pentagram.

Satanists, no-brainer.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2008, 07:22:24 AM »
how do u get shot in the stomach and be able to snatch a gun away from someone? i don't know how bad gunshots are, but i imagine they're way worse than depicted in most movies... this seems like it came right out of a movie.
If a person full of hate and high on adrenalin basically going berserk you need a take down shot to stop them.
A gut shot wont do it.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2008, 07:49:02 AM »
cue someone with brainwashed conditioned response.  I miss being this oblivious to evidence.  Life was so simple and peaceful back then. 

far from oblivious just think that youre taking it too far

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2008, 08:05:18 AM »

Super smart people always look beyond headlines. Headlines are for the obliviously brainwashed.

Not for super smart people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2008, 08:25:24 AM »

i believe it was him and her.  sounds like they were having a big throwdown that night and many knew about it.

it's just that when you toss in the fact he was about to destroy the lives of many millionaires and LEOs with his book, well, that creates a lot of motive.

when you toss in the fact that he knew he was about to get rich - and had much to live for - that creates a lot of motive NOT to off himself.

Sure, when he was bleeding from the gut with a dead GF in front of him, in a house full of weed, gear and coke, his options might have looked bleak, and he likely just chose to cap himself.  I just resent the instant "grassy noll" jab, when it's obvious here that plenty of other people woudl benefit greatly from him taking the dirt nap.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2008, 10:09:32 AM »
how do u get shot in the stomach and be able to snatch a gun away from someone? i don't know how bad gunshots are, but i imagine they're way worse than depicted in most movies... this seems like it came right out of a movie.

If you have a high enough pain threshold, you could function after being gutshot. Odds are somebody made him watch.

Does Dave Jacobs have any record of domestic violence?

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2008, 02:47:58 PM »
What we don't know is how many times she was shot, and how many shots were found in the wall, etc...she could have shot and missed a few times...who knows.

No way he shot himself in the stomach....I only hope she at least got him once.
I hope she did also!

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2008, 02:52:17 PM »
Being someone forced thier way in, it is very possible that one of the many people that were on his list to rat on ie.. Cowboys, could have done this!

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2008, 03:02:31 PM »
I wish she didn't pack her bags at his house and avoided the altercation with Dave. Just forget your stuff and get away from the guy with no warning. Was she living with him at the time? Either way I heard that he threatened her before so why even be around the guy?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2008, 03:17:58 PM »
If you have a high enough pain threshold, you could function after being gutshot. Odds are somebody made him watch.

Does Dave Jacobs have any record of domestic violence?

Her mother is quoted as saying Amanda told her he had held a gun to her head prior, she was scared of him etc.

He was long said to have been *extremely* abusive for months well before this happened.

I don't think[?] he has an arrest record for it, but then Coleman & Cutler have no steroid arrests

tjschoenborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2008, 03:18:32 PM »
I wish she didn't pack her bags at his house and avoided the altercation with Dave. Just forget your stuff and get away from the guy with no warning. Was she living with him at the time? Either way I heard that he threatened her before so why even be around the guy?
I Agree!
Why do people stay in such dangerous relationships?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2008, 03:20:54 PM »
Her mother is quoted as saying Amanda told her he had held a gun to her heard prior, she was scared of him etc.

He was long said to have been *extremely* abusive for months well before this happened.

I don't think[?] he has an arrest record for it, but then Coleman & Cutler have no steroid arrests

She's with an extremely abusive guy in a house full of coke and weed, gear and guns.  Sad.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2008, 03:22:38 PM »
She's with an extremely abusive guy in a house full of coke and weed, gear and guns.  Sad.

Coke and weed...didn't know that. I doubt she was on drugs and that was all for him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2008, 03:25:35 PM »
Coke and weed...didn't know that. I doubt she was on drugs and that was all for him.

Even if she didn't touch the stuff, she had been dating him for months.  She knew what he was up to, and what was in the house.  hell, she was #2 at the Arnold... I'm guessing she wasn't exactly a natty...

Not excusing what he did, if indeed he was the shooter.  Just pointing out that she wasn't at Sunday School when this happened.

Stormcloud

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2008, 03:30:06 PM »

Romano is speculating like many are, hearing various stories from people here in Texas.

She was shot three times in the chest, not in the face. There was a struggle. She could of shot him. But the report says two self afflicted wounds to himself. She wasn't trying to leave him. She was there to walk the dogs. Dave was gone for the weekend. She had talked to serveral guys that she had seen when they were broken up before. Dave came home, flipped out, killed her.

This wasn't the first time he flipped out. He was very jealous, very controlling, and very anal.

Once the final police report is issued, and the funeral service Monday is over, a lot more is due to come out.

Prejuding is over here in Dallas, and a lot is being talked about this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2008, 03:33:05 PM »
Romano is speculating like many are, hearing various stories from people here in Texas.

She was shot three times in the chest, not in the face. There was a struggle. She could of shot him. But the report says two self afflicted wounds to himself. She wasn't trying to leave him. She was there to walk the dogs. Dave was gone for the weekend. She had talked to serveral guys that she had seen when they were broken up before. Dave came home, flipped out, killed her.

This wasn't the first time he flipped out. He was very jealous, very controlling, and very anal.

Once the final police report is issued, and the funeral service Monday is over, a lot more is due to come out.

Prejuding is over here in Dallas, and a lot is being talked about this.

Her myspace comments talked about the cute guy that a friend had lined up for her.  Some sort of date.  So it seemed like it wasn't exactly a secret that she was seeing other guys.