Author Topic: How Dave Jacobs killed Amanda Savell: According to John Romano  (Read 4773 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: How Dave Jacobs killed Amanda Savell: According to John Romano
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2008, 03:42:33 PM »
I Agree!
Why do people stay in such dangerous relationships?
some people get addicted to each other and cannot separate until there is a tragedy

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2008, 03:47:46 PM »
It didn't happen. It's just a cover for change of their identity.   

....maybe

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2008, 03:55:59 PM »

A week ago, didn't she post that she had already up with Dave? 

Of course, at the same time, she also said that she did not start dating him until 'everything was over'...yet somehow had been broken up with him for a long time.

Was 'Brandy' posting as Amanda Jo?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2008, 04:21:23 PM »
He was very anal.

It was then a homocide.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2008, 08:10:43 PM »
lets face it...It was an emotional relationship on both sides...The women at one time or another was full of hormones just like her man...All you guys out there who date women who use male hormones know that 9 time out of 10 these people are basket cases...

For crying out loud...Who tells there own mother that there boyfriend held a gun to there head and then stays with the man...You could imagine what the mother went thru hearing this...I'm sure she didn't know what a decent nights sleep felt like in years...

There is no fcking victims in this world!! Selfish people always end up facing the music one way or another...Its the law of Universe...And you can't hide from it...

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2008, 08:12:28 PM »
lets face it...It was an emotional relationship on both sides...The women at one time or another was full of hormones just like her man...All you guys out there who date women who use male hormones know that 9 time out of 10 these people are basket cases...

For crying out loud...Who tells there own mother that there boyfriend held a gun to there head and then stays with the man...You could imagine what the mother went thru hearing this...I'm sure she didn't know what a decent nights sleep felt like in years...

There is no fcking victims in this world!!

As far as I can gather, he held a gun to his own head. CQ probably just misread the article.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2008, 08:14:30 PM »
As far as I can gather, he held a gun to his own head. CQ probably just misread the article.

I'm sure her mother lost sleep either way...If you got the balls to kill yourself, you sure as hell got the balls to do the same to another...Some people are walking time bombs...And they should be shown some sort of respect for that reason alone...Truth is that we all walk a fine line between losing it and walking the straight and narrow...Sounds like he had many signs that would tell any half way intellegent soul that he was losing it...Hence is why i believe that there is no victims...