Author Topic: NO GH15 IS NOT DEAD YOU INFANTILES  (Read 12969 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: NO GH15 IS NOT DEAD YOU INFANTILES
« Reply #125 on: June 10, 2008, 04:31:59 AM »
you = teh unfunny.
you =teh unfunniest

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #126 on: June 10, 2008, 04:34:08 AM »
you =teh unfunniest

how original....  ::)

doesn't it bother you that i can play you like a guitar? You're so fucking stupid it amazes me everytime.

I say "jump" you say "how high?"

idiot.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #127 on: June 10, 2008, 04:57:56 AM »
mr steveie ,,you have no clue to who i am ,,where i am ,,how i am ,,,and how much trouble you can get yoruself into inadditioon to the shit you are in ,,not to forget a narc is one who cooperate with law,,the problem is I AM THE LAW,,ill let you think about it for some time ,,get him off this board friends,,defenitely get him off the steroid board,,do yourself favor friends and keep alin and that loonateek off this board ,,even if you dont want to listen to god of hormones ,,,,im tellin you this as warm advice because jacobs and the soon to be nordic deep problems will lead big names in an already small cultivated industry,,,you want bodybuilding to stay as much as possible off the fires of congress belive me you want specific people off this board and steveray is one of them,,warm recomenadition! dont say gh15 dint warm you later on

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: June 10, 2008, 05:02:22 AM »
STOP THIS RUMORS ABOUT GH15 BEING JACOBS,,THAT INFANTILE WAS NOTHING HE IS A LITTLE SALMON FISH AMONG SHARKS IN OCEAN AND ALL THOSE SHARKS ARE SUPERVISED BY THE GOVERMENT,,
GH15 IS GOD OF HORMONES NOT SOME GIRL KILLER ABUSER AND INFANTILE OF THE 10TH DEGREE JACOBS WHO BLUB HIS MOUTH FOR ALL OF HIS 30 YEARS IN THIS WORLD,,HE WAS NOTHING IS NOTHING AND WILL STAY NOTHING,,FOR YOU TO EVEN COMPARE THE GOD OF HORMONES TO THIS INFANTILIAN MURDERER IS FUCKED UP,,

GH15 CAN NOT ANSWER 40 QUESTIONS EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY ,,GH15 HAS LIFE HAS CAREER AND RIGHT NOW GH15 IS PUSHING MCCAIN INTO WHITE HOUSE AND THIS INFANTILIAN MURDERR GIVE THE WHOLE BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY EVEN WORSE NAME THAN IT ALREADY HAD,,

1. THROW OUT STEVIERAY OFF THIS FUCKIN BOARD,,HE SHOULD BE IN PRISON,,HIS PLACE IS NOT ON GETBIG!! HE IS THE MOST RISKY DRUG CHINA CONNECTION AND YOU LET HIM BE ON THIS BOARD??? ARE YOU BUNCH OF INFANTILES?

2. DONT PM ME 20 TIMES A DAY,,GOD OF HORMONES CANT BE TOUCHED,,GH15 IS PART OF GOVERMENT,,WHENGH15 IS GONE IS WHEN BUSH STAND TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES...DO YOU SE IT EVER HAPPEN?  CORRECT IT WONT

THATS THAT,,
NOW TO ALL OF THE ONES WHO ASK ABOUT THE MURDERER AND THE GIRLFRIEND,,THEY BOTH WER EIN DRUGS,,HE KILLED HIMSELF AND THEN HER,,THATS THE PRICE ONE PAYS FOR HAVING AN INFANILE BOYFRIEND,,I TOLD YOU BEFORE NOT TO LISTEN TO THAT FELLA ON THE RADIO SHOW ,,HE KNOWS AS MUCH AS THE OTHER INFANTILE WHO THINK THEY KNOW ANYTHING ON THIS BOARD,,HE WAS WORKING WITH BRANCH IN THE GYM ,,BIG BOO FUCKIN HOO,,HE WAS AN UNSTABEL FELLA,,

KICK THAT STEVIERAY OF THIS BOARD,,THAT FELLA SHOULD NOT BE WELCOMED IN THIS BOARD,,REMEMBER THE LINE BETWEEN REAILTY AND INTERNET CAN BECOME NOTHING IF YOU BRING INTO THE INTERNET THAT FELLA ,,HE IS WATCHED TO THE 20TH DEGREE,,HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THIS,,KICK HIM OUT!

It started as a shitty day 'til I read this. Fuckin' Christ, I'm still pissing my pants laughing hystericaly and my abs hurt so much right now they've never looked better actually. Thanks for making my day, punk.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 10, 2008, 05:36:26 AM »
steve ray shut the fuck up. youre done.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2008, 05:55:44 AM »
steve ray = michael styles

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2008, 01:42:03 PM »
steve ray = michael styles

Trailerparkbolla.  ;)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2008, 03:57:32 PM »
Trailerparkbolla.  ;)

set yourself free. expand your horizons , there is so much to see.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2008, 04:52:48 PM »
set yourself free. expand your horizons , there is so much to see.

But in the trailer park I'm king.
I even wear my tin foil hat so aliens
and the gov can't read my mind and
influence my phycotic behavoiur
See, they are F'ing with my speeling.
Got to put my hat back on

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: June 10, 2008, 04:56:13 PM »
it doesnt matter wether gh15 was 100 200 300 or 400 pounds,,i stated before im one of 16 names i mentioned here,,i am also saying the truth in every post about bodybuilding,,I AM KNOWN TO BE GOD OF HORMONES AMONG ANY ONE WHO HAS ANY CLUE TO WHATS GOING ON,,THE FACT I AM IFBB PROFESSIONAL IS WHY I HIDE MY REAL NAME,,

the most important thing for this post is to understand that gh15 is untouchable because gh15 is the goverment,,,you dont touch the goverment ,,especially when its good to you
Look this is a nice try and you could be Pres Bush or Bill Gates for all I know.
You seem to have some knowledge but overall you seem full of crap, sorry.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #135 on: June 10, 2008, 11:09:10 PM »
how original....  ::)

doesn't it bother you that i can play you like a guitar? You're so fucking stupid it amazes me everytime.

I say "jump" you say "how high?"

idiot.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2008, 03:17:20 PM »
macho macho man.
I want to be a nacho man.
Im melting, and I'm takeing your little dog too.