Author Topic: NO GH15 IS NOT DEAD YOU INFANTILES  (Read 12964 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
NO GH15 IS NOT DEAD YOU INFANTILES
« on: June 06, 2008, 10:24:46 PM »
STOP THIS RUMORS ABOUT GH15 BEING JACOBS,,THAT INFANTILE WAS NOTHING HE IS A LITTLE SALMON FISH AMONG SHARKS IN OCEAN AND ALL THOSE SHARKS ARE SUPERVISED BY THE GOVERMENT,,
GH15 IS GOD OF HORMONES NOT SOME GIRL KILLER ABUSER AND INFANTILE OF THE 10TH DEGREE JACOBS WHO BLUB HIS MOUTH FOR ALL OF HIS 30 YEARS IN THIS WORLD,,HE WAS NOTHING IS NOTHING AND WILL STAY NOTHING,,FOR YOU TO EVEN COMPARE THE GOD OF HORMONES TO THIS INFANTILIAN MURDERER IS FUCKED UP,,

GH15 CAN NOT ANSWER 40 QUESTIONS EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY ,,GH15 HAS LIFE HAS CAREER AND RIGHT NOW GH15 IS PUSHING MCCAIN INTO WHITE HOUSE AND THIS INFANTILIAN MURDERR GIVE THE WHOLE BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY EVEN WORSE NAME THAN IT ALREADY HAD,,

1. THROW OUT STEVIERAY OFF THIS FUCKIN BOARD,,HE SHOULD BE IN PRISON,,HIS PLACE IS NOT ON GETBIG!! HE IS THE MOST RISKY DRUG CHINA CONNECTION AND YOU LET HIM BE ON THIS BOARD??? ARE YOU BUNCH OF INFANTILES?

2. DONT PM ME 20 TIMES A DAY,,GOD OF HORMONES CANT BE TOUCHED,,GH15 IS PART OF GOVERMENT,,WHENGH15 IS GONE IS WHEN BUSH STAND TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES...DO YOU SE IT EVER HAPPEN?  CORRECT IT WONT

THATS THAT,,
NOW TO ALL OF THE ONES WHO ASK ABOUT THE MURDERER AND THE GIRLFRIEND,,THEY BOTH WER EIN DRUGS,,HE KILLED HIMSELF AND THEN HER,,THATS THE PRICE ONE PAYS FOR HAVING AN INFANILE BOYFRIEND,,I TOLD YOU BEFORE NOT TO LISTEN TO THAT FELLA ON THE RADIO SHOW ,,HE KNOWS AS MUCH AS THE OTHER INFANTILE WHO THINK THEY KNOW ANYTHING ON THIS BOARD,,HE WAS WORKING WITH BRANCH IN THE GYM ,,BIG BOO FUCKIN HOO,,HE WAS AN UNSTABEL FELLA,,

KICK THAT STEVIERAY OF THIS BOARD,,THAT FELLA SHOULD NOT BE WELCOMED IN THIS BOARD,,REMEMBER THE LINE BETWEEN REAILTY AND INTERNET CAN BECOME NOTHING IF YOU BRING INTO THE INTERNET THAT FELLA ,,HE IS WATCHED TO THE 20TH DEGREE,,HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THIS,,KICK HIM OUT!

fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: NO GH15 IS NOT DEAD YOU INFANTILES
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 10:27:26 PM »
STOP THIS RUMORS ABOUT GH15 BEING JACOBS,,THAT INFANTILE WAS NOTHING HE IS A LITTLE SALMON FISH AMONG SHARKS IN OCEAN AND ALL THOSE SHARKS ARE SUPERVISED BY THE GOVERMENT,,
GH15 IS GOD OF HORMONES NOT SOME GIRL KILLER ABUSER AND INFANTILE OF THE 10TH DEGREE JACOBS WHO BLUB HIS MOUTH FOR ALL OF HIS 30 YEARS IN THIS WORLD,,HE WAS NOTHING IS NOTHING AND WILL STAY NOTHING,,FOR YOU TO EVEN COMPARE THE GOD OF HORMONES TO THIS INFANTILIAN MURDERER IS FUCKED UP,,

GH15 CAN NOT ANSWER 40 QUESTIONS EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY ,,GH15 HAS LIFE HAS CAREER AND RIGHT NOW GH15 IS PUSHING MCCAIN INTO WHITE HOUSE AND THIS INFANTILIAN MURDERR GIVE THE WHOLE BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY EVEN WORSE NAME THAN IT ALREADY HAD,,

1. THROW OUT STEVIERAY OFF THIS FUCKIN BOARD,,HE SHOULD BE IN PRISON,,HIS PLACE IS NOT ON GETBIG!! HE IS THE MOST RISKY DRUG CHINA CONNECTION AND YOU LET HIM BE ON THIS BOARD??? ARE YOU BUNCH OF INFANTILES?

2. DONT PM ME 20 TIMES A DAY,,GOD OF HORMONES CANT BE TOUCHED,,GH15 IS PART OF GOVERMENT,,WHENGH15 IS GONE IS WHEN BUSH STAND TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES...DO YOU SE IT EVER HAPPEN?  CORRECT IT WONT

THATS THAT,,
NOW TO ALL OF THE ONES WHO ASK ABOUT THE MURDERER AND THE GIRLFRIEND,,THEY BOTH WER EIN DRUGS,,HE KILLED HIMSELF AND THEN HER,,THATS THE PRICE ONE PAYS FOR HAVING AN INFANILE BOYFRIEND,,I TOLD YOU BEFORE NOT TO LISTEN TO THAT FELLA ON THE RADIO SHOW ,,HE KNOWS AS MUCH AS THE OTHER INFANTILE WHO THINK THEY KNOW ANYTHING ON THIS BOARD,,HE WAS WORKING WITH BRANCH IN THE GYM ,,BIG BOO FUCKIN HOO,,HE WAS AN UNSTABEL FELLA,,

KICK THAT STEVIERAY OF THIS BOARD,,THAT FELLA SHOULD NOT BE WELCOMED IN THIS BOARD,,REMEMBER THE LINE BETWEEN REAILTY AND INTERNET CAN BECOME NOTHING IF YOU BRING INTO THE INTERNET THAT FELLA ,,HE IS WATCHED TO THE 20TH DEGREE,,HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THIS,,KICK HIM OUT!

Do you see how dumb you are now?

Too bad you weren't him, we wouldn't have to try to make sense of your half assed attempts at hiding the fact you can read/write english perfect. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 10:28:38 PM »

Too bad you weren't him, we wouldn't have to try to make sense of your half assed attempts at hiding the fact you can read/write english perfect. ::)

Good catch.  This cumstain keeps getting caught in his gimmickery.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 10:29:06 PM »

THATS THAT,,

Would you please STFU? Please...?

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 10:30:57 PM »

Do not question the great gh15 he knows all.

I believe what gh15 means is that DJ shot her and while she was bleeding to death, shot himself dead, so TECHNICALLY DJ killed himself first and the girl second.

Or it could have something to do with Aliens and the pyramids.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 10:31:21 PM »
Good catch.  This cumstain keeps getting caught in his gimmickery.
I bet it is some little 125lb, 5'2" tall douche in an Ambercrombie shirt reading the "Steroid Bible" and making posts about what to use.

LOL, I feel sorry some of these kunts are actually following his advice. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2008, 10:35:47 PM »
morons what gh15 meant is that he killed himself and then her ,,not in timing but in the final actuion ,,,KILLED HIMSELF AND HER ,,,its about time you can talk american ,,IN ANYCASE,,to even start comparing the god of hormones to this infantile is a joke,,he knew nothing ,,ws nothing and forever will stay nothing,,dont deal and buy from china ,,china is out,,goverment do not want china ,,get it in your head GOVERMENT DO NOT WANT CHINA ,,THE AMERICAN GOVERMENT IS IN COLD WAR WITH CHINA,,,do not buy from china ,,you will get yourself in prison,,
fallen angel

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 10:37:22 PM »
you think euro connects for human grade are safe ?? legit human grade straight from europe.. ?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 10:38:55 PM »
morons what gh15 meant is that he killed himself and then her ,,not in timing but in the final actuion ,,,KILLED HIMSELF AND HER ,,,its about time you can talk american ,,IN ANYCASE,,to even start comparing the god of hormones to this infantile is a joke,,he knew nothing ,,ws nothing and forever will stay nothing,,dont deal and buy from china ,,china is out,,goverment do not want china ,,get it in your head GOVERMENT DO NOT WANT CHINA ,,THE AMERICAN GOVERMENT IS IN COLD WAR WITH CHINA,,,do not buy from china ,,you will get yourself in prison,,

I pooped on your mothers chest after I came in her mouth. Is that "human grade" enough for you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 10:39:28 PM »
I bet it is some little 125lb, 5'2" tall douche in an Ambercrombie shirt reading the "Steroid Bible" and making posts about what to use.

it doesnt matter wether gh15 was 100 200 300 or 400 pounds,,i stated before im one of 16 names i mentioned here,,i am also saying the truth in every post about bodybuilding,,I AM KNOWN TO BE GOD OF HORMONES AMONG ANY ONE WHO HAS ANY CLUE TO WHATS GOING ON,,THE FACT I AM IFBB PROFESSIONAL IS WHY I HIDE MY REAL NAME,,

the most important thing for this post is to understand that gh15 is untouchable because gh15 is the goverment,,,you dont touch the goverment ,,especially when its good to you
fallen angel

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 10:45:19 PM »
it doesnt matter wether gh15 was 100 200 300 or 400 pounds,,i stated before im one of 16 names i mentioned here,,i am also saying the truth in every post about bodybuilding,,I AM KNOWN TO BE GOD OF HORMONES AMONG ANY ONE WHO HAS ANY CLUE TO WHATS GOING ON,,THE FACT I AM IFBB PROFESSIONAL IS WHY I HIDE MY REAL NAME,,

the most important thing for this post is to understand that gh15 is untouchable because gh15 is the goverment,,,you dont touch the goverment ,,especially when its good to you

Someone should make up some shirts saying

'gh15: GOD OF HORMONES'

with that picture of you know who underneath giving us the wink

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 10:48:07 PM »

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2008, 10:49:04 PM »

WORD OF THE DAY?

INFANTILES ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2008, 10:49:51 PM »

;D  Yeah his posts sometimes have that "google" feel to them.

Now watch this clown post something about "i is gawd of steeroids i top 7 oluympian no wait i am top 4 olympian yuo nede to beeleeve me!!!!"

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2008, 10:51:11 PM »

You're carrying this gimmick wayyy too far.  Kind of like an actor who gets obsessed with a role and really thinks he is that character.

I feel sorry for you.  For real.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2008, 10:51:17 PM »
w
hether or not he is a pro is beside the point..he knows a whole lot about , not just steroids, but the bodybuilding world in general...   he is right; when he says something those who knnow either shut up or agree with him..

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2008, 10:51:51 PM »

Am I reading this right? Did he only spell one word wrong? :o

Almost like he knew what he was doing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 10:52:58 PM »
w
hether or not he is a pro is beside the point..he knows a whole lot about , not just steroids, but the bodybuilding world in general...   he is right; when he says something those who knnow either shut up or agree with him..

Sit on getbig for 2 months, read it regularly, and you would know a lot about the world of bodybuilding too.  Doesn't take a genius.

I've always said this gh clown is some gym rat with a lot of experience with hormones.  Nothing "pro" about this dickwad.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 10:57:14 PM »
GH15
I want to make man love to you
You know you want to touch my man boobs.
Reason I'm not in jail is because I love you and what
you did for me :0)
Wink wink hot guy

drdbol

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2008, 11:33:51 PM »
GH15
I want to make man love to you
You know you want to touch my man boobs.
Reason I'm not in jail is because I love you and what
you did for me :0)
Wink wink hot guy

How is your lil trailer with the security camera outside it?

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2008, 11:43:26 PM »
How is your lil trailer with the security camera outside it?

Have you been looking in my window two?
You naughty boy!

drdbol

• Getbig I
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2008, 12:00:25 AM »
Have you been looking in my window two?
You naughty boy!

lol

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2008, 12:13:46 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2008, 12:16:10 AM »
You can tell this guy gets no respect IRL. 

"God of Hormones!!!" Lol.  What a putz.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2008, 02:15:43 AM »

THATS THAT,,

He blubs??? so do you you fuckin NARC  ::)