Author Topic: Ripped Chris Faildo Guest Posing Photos  (Read 13117 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Ripped Chris Faildo Guest Posing Photos
« on: June 07, 2008, 09:35:48 PM »
This is the physique I'd like to see on the Olympia 202 and Under Class. Chris would still be giving up around 30lbs to some of the guys in the show but he is a class act. A pro looking like this for a guest posing is rare. Chris says he isn't planning on competing any time soon but I'd like to see him get in the mix of a 202 and under show.

This is him "off-season", guest posing tonight at the NPC Mile High Colorado.

Elevate Your Image.™

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Ripped Chris Faildo Guest Posing Photos
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 09:38:37 PM »
first class natural build right there
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 09:41:43 PM »
This is the physique I'd like to see on the Olympia 202 and Under Class. Chris would still be giving up around 30lbs to some of the guys in the show but he is a class act. A pro looking like this for a guest posing is rare. Chris says he isn't planning on competing any time soon but I'd like to see him get in the mix of a 202 and under show.

very good physique but that should never be on an olympia stage unless we go back in time a couple decades and even then, that physique and the olympia should never be put in the same sentence...

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 09:44:57 PM »
first class natural build right there
::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 09:47:56 PM »
very good physique but that should never be on an olympia stage unless we go back in time a couple decades and even then, that physique and the olympia should never be put in the same sentence...
I agree here. Not a knock against the guy, he is ripped for a guest posing, but he just doesn't have the overall size to compete with guys that outweigh him by 30lbs and are still under 200lbs.......that puts him at 170 or so. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 09:49:09 PM »

Someone should let these drug abusing bloated messes that this is what a real bodybuilder should look like.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 09:49:26 PM »
Is he still claiming to be natural?
HAHA, RON.....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2008, 09:50:42 PM »
Amazing conditioning but probably the narrowest bodybuilder I've ever seen.... his shoulders are almost non existent.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2008, 09:50:46 PM »
Someone should let these drug abusing bloated messes that this is what a real bodybuilder should look like.
A real bodybuilder should be 4'10" and weigh 170lbs ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2008, 09:52:42 PM »
He's the type of guy that gives bodybuilding a good name and shows that you can look awesome without being 250lbs.

Give me one good reason why he doesn't belong on the 202 and Under Olympia stage? Says something when he can give up 30lbs in that class and in my opinion still hold his own.
Elevate Your Image.™

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2008, 09:54:55 PM »
A real bodybuilder should be 4'10" and weigh 170lbs ???

Does it really matter how tall he is? If he's 4'10 and 170, thats not that small considering most that tall are bantamweights.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2008, 09:58:14 PM »
He's the type of guy that gives bodybuilding a good name and shows that you can look awesome without being 250lbs.

Give me one good reason why he doesn't belong on the 202 and Under Olympia stage? Says something when he can give up 30lbs in that class and in my opinion still hold his own.

I think Captain Equipose stated it best just a couple of posts up...I certainly don't like the bloated slin look but this guy here just doesn't belong one the olympia stage...A 19 year old Shawn Ray beats this guy every day of the week...

The Coach

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2008, 09:58:36 PM »

You're always going to have some numbnuts because he's too small or whatever........but yes, the guy definatly belongs in that class.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2008, 10:00:35 PM »
looks healthy

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2008, 10:00:48 PM »
You're always going to have some numbnuts because he's too small or whatever........but yes, the guy definatly belongs in that class.

So your saying that this guy is a top 10 202 or under bodybuilder in the world?  Yeah right, sure he is...

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2008, 10:01:37 PM »
this guy would look small next to guys like dave henry in the 202 class    and thats saying something

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2008, 10:01:55 PM »
Why does he belong there?

I've stated he looks good, but giving up 30lbs of size to guys that will be equally conditioned is going to = loser every time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2008, 10:04:26 PM »

I've stated he looks good, but giving up 30lbs of size to guys that will be equally conditioned is going to = loser every time.
this is the truth

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 10:06:10 PM »
I think Captain Equipose stated it best just a couple of posts up...I certainly don't like the bloated slin look but this guy here just doesn't belong one the olympia stage...A 19 year old Shawn Ray beats this guy every day of the week...
I'm not saying the main olympia show - hell he'd look like the size of something Jay Cutler left in the can. In my opinion, he could hold his own in the 202 and Under Class. Would he get out massed? Yes, but he'd be in sic condition with a balanced physique. Which on the right day could qualify him for the 202 and Under Olympia.

He certainly does nothing to harm bodybuilding and is a good ambassador for the sport. He has no plans to compete and I applaud him for showing up and not only looking like but acting like a professional. Not many guys with no plans to compete would look like he does.

Chris Faildo = PROFESSIONAL bodybuilder
Elevate Your Image.™

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2008, 10:10:39 PM »
Why does he belong there?

Who would you say would equal his contest condition in the 202 and Under Class?

Elevate Your Image.™

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2008, 10:11:29 PM »
I'm not saying the main olympia show - hell he'd look like the size of something Jay Cutler left in the can. In my opinion, he could hold his own in the 202 and Under Class. Would he get out massed? Yes, but he'd be in sic condition with a balanced physique. Which on the right day could qualify him for the 202 and Under Olympia.

He certainly does nothing to harm bodybuilding and is a good ambassador for the sport. He has no plans to compete and I applaud him for showing up and not only looking like but acting like a professional. Not many guys with no plans to compete would look like he does.

Chris Faildo = PROFESSIONAL bodybuilder
I agree here, I just don't think he could place high in the 202 class. If he is about 170 guestposing, how much more do you think he would drop for a comp? 5-10lbs? It would be silly for him to stand up there with guys pushing the 202 limit and him competing at 165-170lbs. Quite simply he would be outclassed, not a knock, just the truth.

He looks very good and it is respectable he showed up in that condition for a guest posing.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2008, 10:36:55 PM »
One thing about Chris is that he is always in shape.  And there isn't a pro anywhere that ever comes to guest pose in that kind of condition.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2008, 10:43:31 PM »
If the judges go for conditioning and completeness then there is no reason that Chris can't win the 202 Olympia barring David Henry not being 100% or Lee Priest reinstated. Not one flaw on the guy. Chris looks awesome and is a testament to those who think a world class body can't be obtained with out drugs.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2008, 10:44:43 PM »
Not one flaw on the guy. Chris looks awesome and is a testament to those who think a world class body can't be obtained with out drugs.
i doubt hes anywhere near natural and his shoulders suck

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2008, 10:46:22 PM »
Great conditioning, but come on, the guy is NARROW...
No doubt about it...