Author Topic: Notice the unusually high # of tornados down south...  (Read 760 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Notice the unusually high # of tornados down south...
« on: June 08, 2008, 06:32:24 AM »
hell we had one in Maryland a week back...

there is no such thing as global warming ::)

on the bright side...its the people that voted dubya(mr say no to koyoto) in getting hammered! 8)

poetic justice! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Notice the unusually high # of tornados down south...
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 06:39:33 AM »
hell we had one in Maryland a week back...

there is no such thing as global warming ::)

on the bright side...its the people that voted dubya(mr say no to koyoto) in getting hammered! 8)

poetic justice! ;D

Clinton said no to Kyoto as well. The accords have a provision that would allow UN troops to enter US soil for enforcement purposes. No sitting president would ever sign something like that because the people would take up arms against them. Once the people took arms the military would have chaos. Given the choice between a US citizen and UN soidier most troops would support americans.

That's why left wingers want zero guns. :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 06:43:20 AM »
Clinton said no to Kyoto as well. The accords have a provision that would allow UN troops to enter US soil for enforcement purposes. No sitting president would ever sign something like that because the people would take up arms against them. Once the people took arms the military would have chaos. Given the choice between a US citizen and UN soidier most troops would support americans.

That's why left wingers want zero guns. :)

ahhhhhh

wonder of wonders...Americans wouldn't like it if another army set foot on American soil even if for peacefull purposes...

ironic
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 06:48:52 AM »
ahhhhhh

wonder of wonders...Americans wouldn't like it if another army set foot on American soil even if for peacefull purposes...

ironic

I would break into a Walmart and steal guns & ammo if those fkkrs set one foot on US soil. We invaded Iraq  "for peaceful purposes" and look how well that worked out. You can't overly trust any govt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 07:25:46 AM »

Yeah, I expect Americans wouldn't take too kindly to no frenchman in a beret knocking at the door, telling us what to do.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 07:28:50 AM »

Yeah, I expect Americans wouldn't take too kindly to no frenchman in a beret knocking at the door, telling us what to do.

That's my theory on why the hippies want to disarm us. Abolishing the second ammendment would make a civillian militia impossible which would allow them to sign the Kyoto accords. I just wish the NRA would make people aware of the most obvious motive possible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 07:35:00 AM »
That's my theory on why the hippies want to disarm us. Abolishing the second ammendment would make a civillian militia impossible which would allow them to sign the Kyoto accords. I just wish the NRA would make people aware of the most obvious motive possible.

it's political suicide for any candidate to come out with gun control measures at this point.

we've been conditioned to fear everything for the last 7 years.  you can't get ppl scared, THEN take their guns.

Dems would lose their general election advantage by even mentioning this, and they'd lose congress if obama tries passing bills.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 07:43:44 AM »
it's political suicide for any candidate to come out with gun control measures at this point.

we've been conditioned to fear everything for the last 7 years.  you can't get ppl scared, THEN take their guns.

Dems would lose their general election advantage by even mentioning this, and they'd lose congress if obama tries passing bills.

Gun control will be an issue. They'll just pretend gun control will help poor people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 07:59:47 AM »
Gun control will be an issue. They'll just pretend gun control will help poor people.

Gun control cost clinton a dem congress.

it was his #1 issue in the late 90s.  They couldn't stop talking about mcveigh's glock 17, the columbine kids, etc.  Micheal moore even made a movie to help ol billy boy out.

I remember in the 2000 election, i was So energized by Bush, because I didn't want an anti-gun Gore getting in.

Dems aren't dumb enough to make the same mistake again.