Author Topic: tren/test/deca??  (Read 6241 times)

anabolic33

• Getbig I
tren/test/deca??
« on: June 08, 2008, 01:18:18 PM »
i got this cycle idea out of a book. just wanted to see what people think of it or any changes. 14 week cycle. week 1-10 (cypionate or enathate) 200mg a week...week 3-12 (trenbolone acet) 150 mg a week...week 5 -14 (deca) 200 mg a week... Just wondered if the enathate week dosages seem a little low? and also if instead of enathate could sustanol be used?...please any comments would help, anything to get the best out of this cycle.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: tren/test/deca??
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 01:36:41 PM »
i dont like that one bit bro...

but yeah enan and sust are interchangeable

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 01:38:19 PM »
Yeah that cycle looks like crap IMO.

Run your test a little higher then the deca, run the test till the end, run the deca the first 8-10 wks and then switch to tren or just keep the deca in the whole way through

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 03:31:43 PM »
i got this cycle idea out of a book. just wanted to see what people think of it or any changes. 14 week cycle. week 1-10 (cypionate or enathate) 200mg a week...week 3-12 (trenbolone acet) 150 mg a week...week 5 -14 (deca) 200 mg a week... Just wondered if the enathate week dosages seem a little low? and also if instead of enathate could sustanol be used?...please any comments would help, anything to get the best out of this cycle.
weeks 10-12 150mg tren + 200mg deca = 350mg total. week 12-14 200mg deca=200mg total = pointless

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 05:14:50 PM »
id use atleast 400mg test on that cycle, 200mg wont do much besides shut your natural production down.

anabolic33

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 08:45:34 PM »
i already got the tren but its only going to last me five weeks with what the book says.so i was going to have to get another one down the road. i also have the deca that will last the whole time. it seems everyone says this cycle is shit.. i mean i already got 3/4 the shit so i mean the best advice of how to run it or a possible idea would help me out alot

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 11:17:49 PM »
Throw the book out ;D

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 03:14:49 AM »
i already got the tren but its only going to last me five weeks with what the book says.so i was going to have to get another one down the road. i also have the deca that will last the whole time. it seems everyone says this cycle is shit.. i mean i already got 3/4 the shit so i mean the best advice of how to run it or a possible idea would help me out alot
run 800mg deca fortnightly (has a half life of bout 14 days) 400mg test per week and as you already got the tren may aswell stick it in at the end of your cycle, use anti-estrogen daily an dont forget post cycle

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 03:38:27 AM »
run 800mg deca fortnightly (has a half life of bout 14 days) 400mg test per week and as you already got the tren may aswell stick it in at the end of your cycle, use anti-estrogen daily an dont forget post cycle
an 14 weeks is probably a bit long i'd go 8-10

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 04:42:06 AM »
i dont like that one bit bro...

but yeah enan and sust are interchangeable

::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 05:11:42 AM »

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 08:38:23 AM »
You have another opinion?
no hes just a dickhead

i posted a reply anabolic33's second question.... somehow it got deleted... i dont know what the FUCK is up with that...    it seems accurate advice is only accepted by those with age and/or closer to death or  some bullshit... whatever

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 09:00:33 AM »
I just wanted to see some information along with the rolly eyes.  That's how discussions evolve.

anabolic33

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 11:03:49 AM »
candidizzle u said u commented on my second question i duno what happend or why it was deleted but id appreciate if u would repost

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2008, 11:58:45 AM »
i just said that the reason your first cycle set up was poor was the way it was scheduled and the dose of the testosterone.

my suggestion was that you run them all at once not go that funky staggered approach and that you bump your test up to at least 400, preferably 600 mg ew

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 12:47:27 PM »
There is nothing wrong with a low dose of test necessarily. Look at the total dose of hormone while considering the relative potency of the compounds. Is it enough to grow on... this depends on previous juice experience. If you have no problems with for example libido due to the "low" test I see no problem.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 02:55:20 PM »
There is nothing wrong with a low dose of test necessarily. Look at the total dose of hormone while considering the relative potency of the compounds. Is it enough to grow on... this depends on previous juice experience. If you have no problems with for example libido due to the "low" test I see no problem.

I agree.

Depending on the individual you can run a low "maintenance" dose of test with other AAS.

A friend of mine is running this and is having wonderful results.

Test E - 250mg EW
EQ - 600mg EW
Primo - 600mg EW
Var - 40mg ED

Working great for his goals.

8)

drop set

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 03:45:51 PM »
I agree.

Depending on the individual you can run a low "maintenance" dose of test with other AAS.

A friend of mine is running this and is having wonderful results.

Test E - 250mg EW
EQ - 600mg EW
Primo - 600mg EW
Var - 40mg ED

Working great for his goals.

8)
you can hardly compare your friends cycle he's running an extra 1480mg per week.the problem is theres fuk all test being run with fuk all else

lion33

• Getbig II
  • tryin to get big
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 08:07:36 PM »
the cycle sounds pretty solid. i know a guy that people call BIG DADDY and he runs something like that. He played for notre dame and has some sweet tats. He said the cycle helps him to get an elite level.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 09:02:30 PM »
well see, an, i wasnt saying that the dose of test was bad because of the fact that its only slightly more than natural production, but because running deca; in my limited firrst hand experience running that compound, there are going to be major libido issues without a big dose of test.

as for the reason for deca effecting libido i am very interested, because im not one for the placebo effect but it sure does seem to kill my dick

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 10:55:42 PM »
well see, an, i wasnt saying that the dose of test was bad because of the fact that its only slightly more than natural production, but because running deca; in my limited firrst hand experience running that compound, there are going to be major libido issues without a big dose of test.

as for the reason for deca effecting libido i am very interested, because im not one for the placebo effect but it sure does seem to kill my dick

People react differently. gh15 says 'Deca dick' is a myth. Palumbo says 'tren dick' is a myth.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 10:57:31 PM »
People react differently. gh15 says 'Deca dick' is a myth. Palumbo says 'tren dick' is a myth.
yeah i remember that, and so when i started using it i didnt expect it to happen. so the placebo thing is out of the book. but nonetheless for some odd reason my dick is just DEAD... absolutely

io856

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2008, 02:36:55 AM »
yeah i remember that, and so when i started using it i didnt expect it to happen. so the placebo thing is out of the book. but nonetheless for some odd reason my dick is just DEAD... absolutely
lol, you will enjoy more of this when you come off the cycle.

It honestly doesn't work at all for a couple of weeks

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2008, 06:25:13 AM »

Exactly.

I've had deca dick and it is very real.

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2008, 06:26:34 AM »
you can hardly compare your friends cycle he's running an extra 1480mg per week.the problem is theres fuk all test being run with fuk all else

I wasn't comparing fuk all anything, i was giving "an example" of running a low dose of test in a cycle as a maintenance dose.

8)