Author Topic: Obama taped promising to erect 200 foot statue of Karl Marx over Lake Michigan  (Read 1334 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

Apparently, comrade Osama was taped at an informal gathering promising to erect a statue of Karl Marx on the Gold Coast of Chicago.  According to him, "This will send the right message to the rest of the world, when they come in for the 2016 Chicago Olympics. they will know we're going to be on the right track."  Acknowledging that his plan would face some difficulties, he pointed out to the difficulties that the French faced when they wanted to present the US with the statue of liberty. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
You know we are all converting to Communism when Obama gets elected right?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

I've already bought my kopy of Das Kapital. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I'm sure u didn't have to buy it....
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I borrowed $5 from my Chinese friend to buy my copy.  I gave him the deed to my street as collateral on the interest I am now paying on the loan.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
I borrowed $5 from my Chinese friend to buy my copy.  I gave him the deed to my street as collateral on the interest I am now paying on the loan.

Your chinese friend had the money to loan you because he is a smart communist.  There are rumors that the Chinese may pay for a Chairman Mao statue for San Francisco harbor as a gesture of goodwill.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Your chinese friend had the money to loan you because he is a smart communist.  There are rumors that the Chinese may pay for a Chairman Mao statue for San Francisco harbor as a gesture of goodwill.

Reminds me of the Statue of Liberalism, that the French gave us a few centuries back.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Reminds me of the Statue of Liberalism, that the French gave us a few centuries back.

Don't forget its famous inscription:

Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be on welfare...

Those damn french

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Hugo Approves :D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Hugo Approves :D

;D

Just got a transcript of the video.  Obama also suggests that the metal for the Marx statue can easily be obtained by melting down all the guns he is going to seize from us. 

What a bastard!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT

;D

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
there are less bums on the street in a totalitarian communist system then under a totalitarian capitalist system so it's all good

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
LIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Mr. Intenseone
S