Author Topic: AMERICA in its current state. HAHA  (Read 14063 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: AMERICA in its current state. HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHH
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2008, 07:45:02 PM »
somethings that we can do help

1. Artifiicially raise to the price of gas to $10/gallon

For what reason?

It will likely be there in a few years.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2008, 07:52:14 PM »

1. Artifiicially raise to the price of gas to $10/gallon, also require a minimum of 50 gallons/mile on all new cars.
2. Institute a mandatory savings policy.
3. Build a national super fast rail system.
4. Fixed military spend to a smaller percentage of the national budget.
5. Require 2 year mandatory military service for every kid after finishing highschool.
6. legalize, regulate and tax drugs.
7. stricter gun policies.
8. Figure out a way to make college free, see point #4
9. Require the federal budget be balanced and 1% smaller than the previous year for the next 10-15 years.
10. Spending limits for campaigns

yes number 8 is good

they need to do away with k-12 schools

they need to let the kids form packs with whom they make friends with in school, not seperate them from friends and work in harsh environments thus raping the potential of the childs want and urge to learn.

prompt the child/young adult to develop a trade skill to earn Points of Pay on a system of checks and balances, the child will freely work as he wishes to do so, this will help those who are ready for adult hood flourish on a system at a young age, the degenerate children will continue to degenerate but are supported by the community and packs of children there age, many children do not get enough LOVE from parents and lack FRIENDS the way the whole system is right now, this has to change .  let the kid grow and PLAY not keep the child in a classroom 8 hours a day. let these children associate with others freely of similar ages.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2008, 07:56:28 PM »

1. Artifiicially raise to the price of gas to $10/gallon, also require a minimum of 50 gallons/mile on all new cars.
2. Institute a mandatory savings policy.
3. Build a national super fast rail system.
4. Fixed military spend to a smaller percentage of the national budget.
5. Require 2 year mandatory military service for every kid after finishing highschool.
6. legalize, regulate and tax drugs.
7. stricter gun policies.
8. Figure out a way to make college free, see point #4
9. Require the federal budget be balanced and 1% smaller than the previous year for the next 10-15 years.
10. Spending limits for campaigns
Number 5 is flawed.  The rest are highly agreeable.
The Government must NEVER have the right to control 2 years of your life and order by decree what an individual must do at X time all thus being involuntary.  This is an affront to individual and civil liberty.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2008, 08:11:51 PM »
Everytime I see things like this it makes me physically ill. I, like many others, feel that there is nothing I can do to combat ANY of this.

What are you gonna do, write a fukcing congressman? Stage a protest? Make videos for YouTube to raise awareness?!?!?!! Useless.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2008, 08:21:14 PM »
The Government must NEVER have the right to control 2 years of your life and order by decree what an individual must do at X time all thus being involuntary.  This is an affront to individual and civil liberty.
well there has to be an enforcer broskie if someone is selling there'self', the government deserves its product if one gives up that value and on the market

btw you need to post more you ripped weegar. two great minds like me an you will change the future if we use the collective power of overstanding the issues
A

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2008, 08:22:01 PM »
I, like many others, feel that there is nothing I can do to combat ANY of this.

Don't worry. Johnny Falcon will come to the rescue.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2008, 08:23:58 PM »
Don't worry. Johnny Falcon will come to the rescue.
Fhonny Jalcon is here!
A

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2008, 08:26:42 PM »
Fhonny Jalcon is here!

For some odd reason I feel at ease! :D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 03:47:15 AM »
I am comforted that so many Americans themself can see that their society has become sick, corrupt and decadent.

The western democracy experiment has failed miserably. As people have lost Allah they have lost themself.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2008, 03:51:07 AM »
spoken like the true pussy you are "no mommy, don't send me in the army with all these bad boys"  ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2008, 04:06:37 AM »
Thats why patriotism is a stupid move. Every nations have their shitty part. Just travel around the world and acknowledge yourself as an free person who is not tied up in one country.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2008, 04:20:59 AM »

No new news there....Everyone in the world including americans know how DUMB americans are!!!! That is the culture that is promoted in america...lets dropout of school, lets sit around and get high all day, lets have keg parties an do ecstasy, lets laugh at dumb slap stick humor and antics, lets play video games until we are retarded, lets concern ourselves with fashion and vanity, lets melt over "famous" people etc etc etc...All the while the country crashes around everyone, all the while education disappears, all the while industries leave america, all the while hatred is promoted by the REAL HATERS, all the while joblessness surges, all the while...

Don't hate or ridicule the maker of this video because he is trying to make you and all aware of facts (such is the american way), but become conscious of the reality at work, because if it has not HIT YOU YET HOW BAD AMERICA IS NOW...GIVE IT A FEW MORE SECONDS. America is in shit up to its eyes and there is no getting out of it....
C

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2008, 04:26:00 AM »
For what reason?

It will likely be there in a few years.

monetary reason is the quickest way to motivate people..by artifically raising the price you will see tremendous changes in a short time.

1. By next year you won't see any more SUVs or personal trucks.
2. Manufactures will starts the cycle of creating super efficient cars.
3. It will make buying a hybrid/electric cheaper in the long run. The joke now is the hybrid cost more than gas, so buying one is not cheaper.
4. People will consider walking/riding bicycles from short trips if possible.
5. More people will look to mass transit. Which will lead to better and more efficient mass transport systems.
6. Reduce our dependency on oil.

I could go on and on on the benefits

in  Europe they average 40mpg, the US average 24mpg.  Price of petro clearly is motivativing factor.
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2008, 04:30:34 AM »
spoken like the true pussy you are "no mommy, don't send me in the army with all these bad boys"  ::)

You both have valid points, but that is why in my original statement I tied it to free college education.

Either way,  I am afraid that no on in politics is willing to take a risk and do what is best for the country. They are more concerned with issues that generate short term results but hurl our country towards long term disaster.

for the life of me I don't see why the federal governement should be allowed to borrow money.  Balanace the fucking budget with what you have. Stop dippping into social security to pay for pork barrel spending.
I

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2008, 04:39:37 AM »
Robert Heinlein might disagree.  :D

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2008, 04:47:15 AM »
may i suggest you leave america, you ape looking skinny queer?

bump for the welfare recipient Adam Richard Abeles who preys on 16 year old girls at 28 years old living in mommas house.

throwing another lipstick party again jewboy?? :-*

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2008, 04:48:01 AM »
Someone got an A in his Statistics101 course.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2008, 04:49:04 AM »
abeles latest prep pic he's "gearing up" for the mr get big 3 and should be a massive 148 at 5 11!!!

what a beast...

ALL DRUGS!!!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2008, 09:49:49 AM »
High school drop out here. Finished school at 14. GED, culinary school, yachting industry (www.felicitawest.com), been around the world completely seven times, fifteen years abroad, I'm back in NY. America is the greatest country in the world. If you can't succeed here??? Your a Dumb Dick and you know nothing about the world!

So being  janitor has its perks...get to clean kitchens in the finest restaurants, get to clean toilets on yachts, get to travel the world with the wealthy as a gofer and even spent fifteen years in jail ABROAD for being caught transporting COKE...Now that's a life to brag about...Reconsider going back to school and getting a REAL DIPLOMA!!!
C

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2008, 09:51:53 AM »
I disagree with just about all of TA's points.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2008, 10:41:28 AM »
I disagree with just about all of TA's points.

I don't . He is what kind of American than give me hope. He want to change America as he KNOW it is rotten to the core.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2008, 10:44:47 AM »
Rotten to the core yet you crawl over one another to get here.

Paul Allen

« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2008, 10:46:21 AM »
I don't . He is what kind of American than give me hope. He want to change America as he KNOW it is rotten to the core.

for this reason alone Apenis should not be listened to.

I applaud his "i'm not moving, i'm changing America" attitude.

But...like his other "promises" he won't deliver on this one either.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2008, 10:50:12 AM »

If things are so rotten here, I invite you and your families to stay where you are as you will only bring down property values.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2008, 10:57:54 AM »
"sharma", you are rotten to the core, not america, hope this helps you loser.