Author Topic: Comrade Obama to outlaw all churches but Church of God in Christ  (Read 1199 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

Word on the street is that comrade Hussein will be outlawing all churches but COGIC- sort of like Putin and the orthodox church in Russia. This is going to suck.  I expect all yew lib douches are fine with this. 

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
Re: Comrade Obama to outlaw all churches but Church of God in Christ
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 06:59:58 PM »
Word on the street is that comrade Hussein will be outlawing all churches but COGIC- sort of like Putin and the orthodox church in Russia. This is going to suck.  I expect all yew lib douches are fine with this. 

Do you believe everything you read? :-X

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2008, 07:02:36 PM »

Do you believe everything you read? :-X

Hey, bro, this is serious shit.  it has tremendous implications for seperation of church and state, racial reconcilation, and possibly even CLASS WARFARE.  More people need to be investigating this shit, but the news media is asleep or al gaga over comrade obama.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2008, 07:09:41 PM »
All hail the Dear Leader!!!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2008, 07:13:48 PM »

well the last conservative prez we had murdered 50,000 people in another country(iraq) cause gawd told him to do so...

in effect it ws christian jihad....what else ya call imposing your values over another cultuer thru war?

yeaaaah..we'll take obama  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2008, 07:20:16 PM »

huh?

putin didn't outlaw the Orthodox church. Him and the Head of the church are close. They use the church for propaganda.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 07:27:28 PM »
huh?

putin didn't outlaw the Orthodox church. Him and the Head of the church are close. They use the church for propaganda.

Exactly.  Comrade Hussein will be extremely tight with the leaders of COGIC and the Nation of Islam and use them to terrorize the rest of us. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 07:30:19 PM »
 :-[  :D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 07:33:00 PM »
:-[  :D

Soon HH6 will be cutting and pasting my posts on other boards.  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 08:20:39 PM »
That should make people very happy. No black church is friendlier to Israel than COGIC. Also they go to church more than some people do work.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 12:24:02 AM »
well the last conservative prez we had murdered 50,000 people in another country(iraq) cause gawd told him to do so...

The world does not dislike the USA due to the illegal invasion and mass killing. We like dead kids. We are "jealous of their freedoms" ???