Author Topic: The Order of Presidency of Daddywaddy i will edit later just brainstorming  (Read 771 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i would have to become a defined leader by knowing  something(s) that will help the whole organism. That causes change. Blessings if i have my way. best to unify as uni-verse intends for us. this can all be quite simple . master researchers , apply to solve a question,in ORDER WE "universe" move to higher steps of the 'pyramid of overstanding', then if someone has proof the 'technology' would be put in use and be seen. Investor/buisness/scientist/researcher/civilian communication is essential in product development, Question asking is the key to finding out new things also 'principles' of loving and understanding mechanisms in nature/creation would open up many doors. Thus NETWORKING is essential the American Network

as for foreign relations ill come back to that later

If a scientist isnt coming up with new questions then he is not doing his job. Thus should the wise man be heard , and have a free speach role in society without disclosure (wish will never happen unless something is done about "big brother" thus we need to define big brother and learn to communicate with them as well and suite there needs, yes they may be greedy but they may not have access yet to overstanding chronicles that can be written today if there were better communication, then New Technology would come much faster. Things are not coming out that fast there is a delay in the system this is due to controlled communication by higher powers. This 'group' of higher powers will  continue to be the higher powers because they are in that position unless replaced, no need to get mad and fight over it. Best to organize things in a way to communicate with the public and let them know there is a higher order in place and that is why the common man does strugge and SHOULD struggle. Because in the end Jerome on the streets with the hoes will have just as good of a life as some illuminati weegar handing out false 100 dollar bills to fine ass hoe white strippers all day and night but will probably drink too much and die at 66 while jerome lives to 83 and dies of std's
A

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

A unified vision is important if we are to move forward.  We have too many people trying to divides us, but we need unity to move forward in the universe. i agree.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

they need to do away with k-12 schools

they need to let the kids form packs with whom they make friends with in school, not seperate them from friends and work in harsh environments thus raping the potential of the childs want and urge to learn.

prompt the child/young adult to develop a trade skill to earn Points of Pay on a system of checks and balances, the child will freely work as he wishes to do so, this will help those who are ready for adult hood flourish on a system at a young age, the degenerate children will continue to degenerate but are supported by the community and packs of children there age, many children do not get enough LOVE from parents and lack FRIENDS the way the whole system is right now, this has to change .  let the kid grow and PLAY not keep the child in a classroom 8 hours a day. let these children associate with others freely of similar ages.
A

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Calmus...from the botten of my heart, thanks for inviting this idiot to post.  ::)
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

I happen to find his posts far more intellectually stimulating than I do yours.  You're welcome, in any case.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
The guy is a retard.
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

He thinks outside the box.  He's a forward thinker too. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Dude the pot and that bizarre diet have rotted his mind.
L

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
A prophet (or a falcon) is without honor in his own country. 

War-Horse

• Getbig V
A prophet (or a falcon) is without honor in his own country. 

Got to admit it is interesting...