Author Topic: If this was your kid what would you do????  (Read 6161 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: If this was your kid what would you do????
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 04:12:44 AM »
Agreed.  If you're a respectful person, and you keep disrespectful a-holes away from your kid, then your kid becomes a respectful person.

in this situation, the mom has no self-respect, and probably has some disrespectful people in her life as well (whatever dude she's banging, and her whiny friends).

You put that kid in a good home for 6 months, and you fix him.
Yeah. I always think that before educate your son,educate yourself. And you dont need to educate your son. Because, they are watching and feeling you.
We are still animal. Look at the dog,their character are so resemble to their owners. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 07:50:07 AM »
Yeah. I always think that before educate your son,educate yourself. And you dont need to educate your son. Because, they are watching and feeling you.
We are still animal. Look at the dog,their character are so resemble to their owners. ;D

you got that right.  my kid is still 1.  he can make a protein shake, blow his nose, and a million other things that I do, without ever teaching him.  he just copies.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 08:00:46 AM »
Agreed.  If you're a respectful person, and you keep disrespectful a-holes away from your kid, then your kid becomes a respectful person.

in this situation, the mom has no self-respect, and probably has some disrespectful people in her life as well (whatever dude she's banging, and her whiny friends).

You put that kid in a good home for 6 months, and you fix him.

I disagree.

I've seen great kids come out of shitty homes, and bad kids come out of great homes.

That kid is just a brat, plain and simple.  Maybe the mother let him get away with too much at some point, but not all kids that have mothers like that end up slapping their mothers or whining like that little bitch.

I'd tell the kid, you don't like it here, don't want me to be the boss?  Ok, here's $100, go be your own boss on your own and get the hell out of here.  Let's see how far you get.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 12:53:23 PM »
you got that right.  my kid is still 1.  he can make a protein shake, blow his nose, and a million other things that I do, without ever teaching him.  he just copies.
Haha. Thats a superficial part.
What i am saying is that: For example, even if you try to act that you are a secure person in spite of your insecurity, your son will get your true color.
So your kid get insecure.

Be careful. Your kid is your mirror which reflect your truth.

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 12:54:29 PM »
If the first little fat kid was my son... I would kick him straight in the vagina, then make him wear a dress until he was 25.

And the third kid, the older one... the one who body-slammed his sister. What an ugly-toothed fag. Deserves a baseball bat to the scrotum.

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2008, 01:06:43 PM »
I know most of dr. phil and other talk shows are falsified but I know there is kids out there that really act like that, They need to be sent on a redeye flight to Port au prince hatti or baghdad e.t.c to the worst slum on the earth and try that shit over there see what happpens

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2008, 01:15:14 PM »
First of all I wouldnt explain myself to my kid at that point.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2008, 03:05:09 PM »
I would grab Dr.Phil and throw him right at the kid's chest.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 03:12:19 PM »
i'm a nice guy so I would probably murder the kid in his sleep.
Nothing too harsh

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2008, 04:25:21 PM »

One minute in, one question sums it all up...

Mom: Then why don't you heed my suggestions and stop when I ask you to stop politely?

FUCK THAT. 

When I tell my kid to do something, it's not a goddamn 'suggestion', period. 

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2008, 04:27:51 PM »
When I tell my kid to do something, it's not a goddamn 'suggestion', period. 

Couldn't agree more.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2008, 04:34:14 PM »
If I ever did that to my mother, she would have beat the shit out of me, then when I my dad got home, he'd beat the shit out of me some more.  Needless to say, I never even thought of doing something like that.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2008, 09:05:55 PM »
Oh brother look at the color. Before I click on that clip I wasnt surprised that the boy was white (Hi Matt C)lol ;D

First beat the shit out of him. Then throw him out the house and make him live on his own.

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2008, 09:54:53 PM »
If I ever did that to my mother, she would have beat the shit out of me, then when I my dad got home, he'd beat the shit out of me some more.  Needless to say, I never even thought of doing something like that.

the same, my dad would have beat me so bad, that they wouldnt be able to sent me to school for a week for fear of social workers showing up at the front door

The Coach

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2008, 10:02:13 PM »
Although I've never had to impliment it.....corporal punishment is alive and well in my house!!

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2008, 12:06:39 AM »
One minute in, one question sums it all up...

Mom: Then why don't you heed my suggestions and stop when I ask you to stop politely?

But the kid gives a good reason why he doesn't listen  " You're not the complete boss of me. I control my own body" ;D

Just kidding. I agree with you Tre.

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2008, 12:14:31 AM »
why are parents afraid to hit there kids when they act up? Dude at church if i acted out my mom would drive her nails into my wrist, i have still have scars form it, and you know i stopped acting out at church

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2008, 12:18:38 AM »
why are parents afraid to hit there kids when they act up? Dude at church if i acted out my mom would drive her nails into my wrist, i have still have scars form it, and you know i stopped acting out at church

Exactly.  This time out bullshit just doesn't work.  Parents are too busy letting the tv, computer or xbox raise their kids these days then they wonder why they won't listen to them when they act out.  Well, be a fucking parent and stop trying to be their friend.  You can be their friend when they are grown up, a kid needs a parents guidance to see how they are supposed to act in society.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2008, 10:46:36 AM »
the mom didn't need dr phil - she needed to slap the kid ful force across his fat chops, i guarentee he would never hit his mom again. 8)

these kids need to realise there are consequences to their actions. don't do what they are told - no dinner. don't clean their room - no xbox, don't behave in school - no internet, hit your parents - lots of pain, etc etc.

this p.c. bullshit is causing the trouble we see constantly.

ZERO TOLERANCE is the phrase that pays.
175lbs by 31st July

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2008, 11:17:05 AM »
That child was allowed to get to that point of disrespect (parents didn't stop that kind of behaviour from the get-go).   I would have kicked his fat ass right off that chair the first time he raised his hand up.   >:(
:D Weee

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2008, 12:12:32 PM »
Although I've never had to impliment it.....corporal punishment is alive and well in my house!!

In mine as well.  I wonder why my son doesn't have an attitude.   ;)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2008, 12:32:16 PM »
White folk in my country The Netherlands, most of them don't know how to properly discipline their kids.
My Indonesian grandmother just tied her kids to a tree or whatever and whacked them with a leather belt, the iron buckle that is. My aunts spoke about that once.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2008, 12:33:37 PM »
Bitchslap the shit out of him when he is in front of his friends. Then take his juicebox and drink it in front of him.
LOL, "take his juicebox and..."
I would make him do cardio chained to a treadmill until he STFU hehe