Author Topic: Brutal ownage of every getbigger  (Read 3931 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Brutal ownage of every getbigger
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 08:30:49 AM »
Gas is actually something I have been thinking about when buying my car.  I have gone back and forth on what I want to get.  But all the pluses and minuses still point towards the Escalade as the winner.  But I have found something that may even help with the gas.  I have been reading up on it and I think it might help.  Has anyone does this to their car here.

www.runyourcarwithwater.com

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 08:32:48 AM »
wtf? In sweden we pay over 2 dollar per litre..  6.2 dollars per gallon

Your government probably has a higher tarriff is all I can guess.  I think the Aus gov makes something off it too, but people are starting to clamour for government assistance.  Those V8s don't run cheap.  ::)

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 10:12:04 AM »
Theres enough oil left for about 300 years, taking into account increasing demand

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 11:08:04 AM »
Gas is actually something I have been thinking about when buying my car.  I have gone back and forth on what I want to get.  But all the pluses and minuses still point towards the Escalade as the winner.  But I have found something that may even help with the gas.  I have been reading up on it and I think it might help.  Has anyone does this to their car here.

www.runyourcarwithwater.com

Wow, and incredibly enough, the sale only lasts until June 10th 2008, which is tommorrow. Hmmmm....I wonder if I check the site tommorrow if the "sale" will be extended an extra day?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 11:11:32 AM »

except me!  my gas expense is a business  write off ;)

i've never actually paid for gas! ;D

Brutal failure to understand what a write off is.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2008, 11:16:13 AM »
:-\
I got a deal yesterday.  Got it for $4.01 9/10 (why do they do that?  ::)).
:D Weee

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2008, 11:41:00 AM »
Once the bird flu hits and kills half the worlds population, the demand for oil should go down and the prices should get better. At least thats something to look forward to....

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2008, 02:20:01 PM »
Brutal failure to understand what a write off is.

No shit-especiually if the clown is already in a lower tax braket.

$1.00 write off=10 cents in tax savings.

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 02:43:29 PM »
Since NO ONE knows how much oil is left, what you just said is pure nonsense. Sorry.

You should do some research on this my friend and find out for yourself. Don't think everything your government or other authorities is trying to tell you. There are things happening now that is a bit frightening

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2008, 05:12:13 PM »
You should do some research on this my friend and find out for yourself. Don't think everything your government or other authorities is trying to tell you. There are things happening now that is a bit frightening

Please tell us what is happening since it is obvious no one here has your high security clearance to know all the real stories.

Moosejay

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2008, 05:15:56 PM »
The real reason for the increasing prices in oil is: there isn't much left. This could leed to a world crisis. I've read a great deal on this and this could be a reality very soon. Finding alternative fuel or energy is very important. And maybe the Americans should switch to more fuel-efficiant cars.

Stay in your house, Johnson

Moosejay

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2008, 05:18:50 PM »
Once the bird flu hits and kills half the worlds population, the demand for oil should go down and the prices should get better. At least thats something to look forward to....

Dude, with this thought process, why do you bother training or even getting out of bed each day? Or do you?

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2008, 05:35:40 PM »
you guys have the cheapest prices in the world

if australia suddenly had your 'ownage' prices, there would be celebrating in the streets

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2008, 05:46:38 PM »
:-\
More like a brutal owning of everyone who felt that the Bush plan to invade Iraq would be paid for by the oil revenues :o

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2008, 05:30:46 AM »
Stay in your house, Johnson

Why do you think they are using ten times more time and money searhing for oil??
Compared 3-4 years ago