Author Topic: blasting and cruising  (Read 11148 times)

notle

• Getbig I
Re: blasting and cruising
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2008, 10:31:24 PM »
its not so much about the dosage that will keep your gains, ensuring an amount of exogenous hormones means your body wont go whack and crash in an attempt to restart its endo production, thats what makes your gains drop.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2008, 10:37:27 PM »
4th you really think 100 mg a week will sustain muscle mass?

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2008, 11:38:14 PM »
What method do pros like ronnie coleman and jay cutler do?

Do they......

A. blast and curuise

B. Just Blast non stop

C. Other

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2008, 11:42:24 PM »

Do they......

A. blast and curuise

B. Just Blast non stop

C. Other
im gonna go with B for one thousand bob  ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2008, 07:06:18 AM »
its not so much about the dosage that will keep your gains, ensuring an amount of exogenous hormones means your body wont go whack and crash in an attempt to restart its endo production, thats what makes your gains drop.

Exactly.

8)

notle

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2008, 06:08:40 PM »

Do they......

A. blast and curuise

B. Just Blast non stop

C. Other

im gonna go with A , just except wad they would consider as their cruise would be a super blast for us  ;D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2008, 03:28:33 PM »
I'm gonna go with A , just except wad they would consider as their cruise would be a super blast for us  ;D

Amen, 750 mg of test is probably barely a maintain dose for Ronnie and that BS that he turned PRO as NATURAL is ridiculous at best. I think in the long run Jay will be healthier, or at least less sick than Ronnie since he is WAY smarter...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2008, 03:41:09 PM »
4th you really think 100 mg a week will sustain muscle mass?

Absolutely! I can gain off of 100mg ew!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2008, 04:38:24 PM »
Amen, 750 mg of test is probably barely a maintain dose for Ronnie and that BS that he turned PRO as NATURAL is ridiculous at best. I think in the long run Jay will be healthier, or at least less sick than Ronnie since he is WAY smarter...
luol, you honsetly think 750 would maintain a ronnie coleman in his prime ? 

oh, and ronnie came off for a few months every year, while jay seems to keep it on blast all year long to milk the guest posing..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2008, 04:39:06 PM »
Absolutely! I can gain off of 100mg ew!
isnt that around what the body naturally produces ?

4thAD

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2008, 05:37:05 PM »
depending on the person I would think something close.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2008, 06:16:39 PM »
isnt that around what the body naturally produces ?
The average person, no. Someone your age maybe, but for most guys who are say over 25, chances are slim IMO.

luol, you honsetly think 750 would maintain a ronnie coleman in his prime ? 
I think so...it would at least keep him in the "ready" state.

oh, and ronnie came off for a few months every year, while jay seems to keep it on blast all year long to milk the guest posing..

Hard to say IMO. I have no proof either way, but if there was a pool to bet in I'd say he comes off a little now and then.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2008, 10:55:17 PM »
luol, you honestly think 750 would maintain a Ronnie Coleman in his prime ? 

oh, and Ronnie came off for a few months every year, while jay seems to keep it on blast all year long to milk the guest posing...

No, i don't. I think that might be the "cruising" dose for Ronnie or Jay. You know the dose that they take when they are "off."

I think that both of them come "off" for a while each year, but i think that they are using various peptides during that time. So i don't think either one of them are truly ever off. Maybe of testosterone, but on hgh and slin, igf-1 etc.

BTW: i think that there are plenty of pros that take more than Jay or Ronnie. I personally believe that many of the "smaller" bodybuilders take more, because they are not naturally meant to be monsters, so they have to compensate. I think that even if Jay or Ronnie would had never touched gear they both would be above average, but not PROS (of course)...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2008, 12:01:49 AM »
Speaking of Jay, saw him in Golds tonight, looking large as a house =)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2008, 02:41:35 AM »
That's one of the main problems I have with some of today's 'Pros.'  Their genetics don't even compare with those of the Pros of the '90s and before.  They just use more drugs to compensate.

I know one top Pro from the '90s that never, ever used above 750 mg test per week.  He didn't need to with his genetics. 

Of course, he was on other anabolics and eventually Slin, but with his genetics, less hormones were more than sufficient to achieve what today's Pros need 1 gram + to achieve.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2008, 03:41:19 AM »
Of course, he was on other anabolics and eventually Slin, but with his genetics, less hormones were more than sufficient to achieve what today's Pros need 1 gram + to achieve.

Or 3-5 grams plus all those exotics and peptides...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2008, 09:09:28 AM »
That's one of the main problems I have with some of today's 'Pros.'  Their genetics don't even compare with those of the Pros of the '90s and before.  They just use more drugs to compensate.

I know one top Pro from the '90s that never, ever used above 750 mg test per week.  He didn't need to with his genetics. 

i honestly doubt any pro would use 750mg... MAYBE shawn ray was using something like 750mg test + 400mg deca + some dbol +some gh....    but those kind of genetics are fffaaarrrrr and in between.    bodybuilding always had guys with subpar genetics in the pro ranks who juiced their way there (not to say they didnt bust their ass in the gym or werent dedicated with their diets tho)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2008, 09:56:58 AM »
Genetic response to AAS is, in my opinion, more important than overall genetics if you want to compete.  Guys who have poor genetic response to AAS compensate with the huge doses and usually are the ones who end up with a ton of health problems.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2008, 01:38:12 PM »
i honestly doubt any pro would use 750mg... MAYBE shawn ray was using something like 750mg test + 400mg deca + some dbol +some gh....    but those kind of genetics are fffaaarrrrr and in between.    bodybuilding always had guys with subpar genetics in the pro ranks who juiced their way there (not to say they didnt bust their ass in the gym or werent dedicated with their diets tho)

Shawn was not the only pro from the '90s who had awesome genetics for size, shape and hormone response.  This particular pro was not on year round cycles either.  He took time off between cycles.  Some people are just more fortunate than others in this game.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2008, 01:55:07 AM »
My two favorite body builders ever are Lee haney and Shawn Ray......I watched both their videos and when you listen to them speak you cnan tell they know their shit and love the sport. They truly do their best to give legit advice and motivation in the best way possible.

It takes one to know one.....you can tell those two guys naturaly have the mind/muscle connection.....the only one better IMO is flex wheeler....who probably should have been a boxer instead of a body builder....what a freak!!!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2008, 03:38:00 AM »
I like Lee Haney, he is/was smart and knew how to behave himself on or off stage. Also he's been helping alot of new athletes climb up.

I never liked Shawn, too arrogant. Great physique though.

Flex, well he abused EVERYTHING and he has even said it himself. Also 90% of the time he acted like a 12-year old girl. Plus he is one of the dummest bodybuilders of all time. I remember him telling in MD few years back that, he injected 40+ vials of ESICLENE the morning of the show. Also his "friend" Chris Cormier has said many times that Flex never stayed on his diet and then tryid to compensate by using insane amounts of diuretics etc.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2008, 02:10:45 PM »
My two favorite body builders ever are Lee haney and Shawn Ray......I watched both their videos and when you listen to them speak you cnan tell they know their shit and love the sport. They truly do their best to give legit advice and motivation in the best way possible.

It takes one to know one.....you can tell those two guys naturaly have the mind/muscle connection.....the only one better IMO is flex wheeler....who probably should have been a boxer instead of a body builder....what a freak!!!

Flex Wheeler? You have to be joking right? That guy didn't even know what a military press was in one of his videos....he was one of the laziest guys in the gym too.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2008, 02:06:18 AM »
Flex Wheeler? You have to be joking right? That guy didn't even know what a military press was in one of his videos....he was one of the laziest guys in the gym too.

Yeah...sure.....his body is the result being lazy ::) ::) ::)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2008, 10:32:21 AM »
Yeah...sure.....his body is the result being lazy ::) ::) ::)

Yea it was actually.  He's all drugs and an excellent genetic response to AAS.  Look at the dude now, he's got so much oil in his arms it makes Exxon look like an anorexic heroin junky.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2008, 11:22:39 AM »
Yea it was actually.  He's all drugs and an excellent genetic response to AAS.  Look at the dude now, he's got so much oil in his arms it makes Exxon look like an anorexic heroin junky.

You can't accomplish what flex did...with all his place finishes at shows......and be lazy....its not possible.

No if you say he was more lazy than Dorian yates, ronnie, and Jay....thats a more true and believable statement.