Author Topic: when was the last time you were in a fight?  (Read 4163 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
when was the last time you were in a fight?
« on: June 09, 2008, 01:42:48 PM »
 ???

tell me about it

the circumstances, how it went down etc
Z

spinnis

Re: when was the last time you were in a fight?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 01:45:38 PM »
A real fight as in someone getting ktfo?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 01:49:08 PM »
When I knocked " Zone Capone " out

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 01:55:30 PM »
I made kimbo tap last week, why?  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 01:56:36 PM »
A real fight as in someone getting ktfo?

nah just a fight doesnt necessary have to end with a ko or

Z

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 02:01:26 PM »
When I knocked " Zone Capone " out

In your dreams, pointdexter.

No one fucks with the "iron thug"!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 02:27:09 PM »
NYE on the door.

I won, really i should have been killed that night. How i am alive God only knows

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 02:29:08 PM »
NYE on the door.

I won, really i should have been killed that night. How i am alive God only knows

Do you think maybe God has a special plan for you?
Z

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 02:31:12 PM »
Have not been in a fight for 12 years, but oddly enough almost went at it in the gym 3 weeks ago with an "MMA bad ass" (my bad-their all bad asses).

He punked out though. I should start calling myself Titus.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 02:32:44 PM »
i beat the shit out of a jew yesterday

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 02:32:52 PM »
I don't fight.

I knock fools out!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 02:33:06 PM »
Have not been in a fight for 12 years, but oddly enough almost went at it in the gym 3 weeks ago with an "MMA bad ass" (my bad-their all bad asses).

He punked out though. I should start calling myself Titus.

what happened
Z

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 02:33:24 PM »
BAM BAM BAM

mothafuker was out

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 02:35:38 PM »
???

tell me about it

the circumstances, how it went down etc
Well you're old lady came over last night and i pounded every hole she had.
Mercy fuck you might says she claimed she couldn't stand faking it anymore and needed a real orgasm ;D
p

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2008, 02:37:32 PM »
i beat the shit out of a jew yesterday
YOU HIT ADAM SANDLER YOU BASTARD ;D
p

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2008, 02:58:54 PM »
Do you think maybe God has a special plan for you?

Maybe, though im more sure he was paying me back for mass every week since i was born and every holy day of obligation lol

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2008, 03:01:21 PM »
Had a fight with my friend about scrappy dappy doo. He liked him and I said he fucked it all up.

I lost.
O

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2008, 03:06:26 PM »
Had a fight with my friend about scrappy dappy doo. He liked him and I said he fucked it all up.

I lost.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

P.S. you were right
R

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 03:06:43 PM »
Maybe, though im more sure he was paying me back for mass every week since i was born and every holy day of obligation lol

how did the fight go down
Z

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 03:37:04 PM »
Its long and i know some will call bullshit though here is how it went.

NYE on the door. was a really scrappy night. People too drunk, thrown out for drugs arguements etc. At half 2 we finally got the lights on and started to clear people out of teh disco. My friend and his wife and their friends were in teh bar, in the same club. Apparantly for no reason a real scumbag in the area started an arguement with my mate. He was drunk, blind drunk and told him to fuck off before he cracked him. this guy is a known name, and despite being 34 at the time and slightly overweight he can still dig like fuck as he isa big guy who has boxed and been in tons of fights. He was fucking steaming though.

The wee scumbag then for no reason latched onto his finger biting it to the bone mangling it and ripping it badly. John smacked him. He stumbled back and ran away over to his mates. John was fucked and his hand mangled. By this stage his wife came running into me, i knew summat was up cos she was shouting wheres goudy etc.

I ran out and tried to calm him down. His wife was begging me to calm him down and get him back in the club. i wa strying though to no avail. now john is one of teh few ppl in this world id run into gunfore for. His wife turned to me and sed if he goes you have to backj him up. it was not an option. By this stage there were 200 people watching this. Outside the club i do the door in it s a ridiculously condensed residential area, scumbags all over. now most are great dead on people though it is a notorious area well known for its drug dealing joyriding scumbag hoods. These people are my age though barred form every club in north belfast so they stand outside the clubs waiting to fight and stab cause trouble etc.

These were where the guy who bit him ran over too. pure scumbag wankers. There were maybe 8 at this stage. None of these guys are big or tough on thie own so i decided ill run over with him. For the first few secs oit was just john kicking the fuck out of the guy then the otehrs started so i started throwing digs. chin dow, hands up. was not pretty by any means though was effective...at least for a while. Then we got split up and every rat bastard hood scumbag in the area started running over trying to jump on. Thats what they do in tis area, even if its nothing to do with them they jump on fights. A this was going on and i was so badly outnumbered and realising that john was away and nowhere near me i thought fuck it and started running and digging. i really should have been killed. My size saved me and the wee girls that were running over clearly looked hesitant and were not willing to throw digs at me so i kept picking them off. when they were down on the groud i was booting them in the face, still running and moving.

After about 50m from where teh fight started i looked up. my mate had been tripped up. wee girls were throwing bottles at thim kicking the head of him. I later found out one of them had a knife pulled ready to stab him before a well know boxer in ireland who i had worked with on the door ran over knowcked him clean out. John was knoclked out at this stage face down. tripped when drunk. I bolted atraight for him and just went ballistic people were still tring to boot him and i just shielded his body when thring to do damage when i could. It seemed like i wa son my own woith about 4 of them for a minute, was only really about 10 secs. Then, ouyt of nowhere a crowd of about 15 people form the bar i worked in all ran over foreming like a shield around us scaring the wee fuckers off. At the start there were 20 just going nuts chasing us throwing bottles etc, though a good few had been beaten and with the boxer and his nuts mate on our side like the wee girls they are all ran.

Funny thing is when i was running i seen people throw bottles at me, only one hit me at the top of back and broke. Not sore lol anotehr guy was 15 feet from me and i seem him throw a glass rigt at my face, it wa sin slow mmotion and i though fuck im blind now closed my eyes and shit them, turned out to be a plastic cup lol...i chuckeled at that after tho at the time shit myself so bad.

only things that were sore were my first 3 knickels on each ahnd, my lower back and side. these were only sore 10mins later wghen the adrenaline had worn oiff. and i mean really sore bruised hand etc...trianing took a knock.I know i done damage to a few wee girls though was particularly proud when found out knocked out for definate 3 people...out cold. Hand on heart i say this.

Also i swear it was my size that saved me. people looked worried to try and fight edging closer when i was just going nbuts. surprisingly i never got one knock to my face at all. punch on neck was worst i got. Lost my glasses as they were caught around someones finger as they swung lol...i was so pissed...though fuck as it happneed...went back after to look later...ha ha mangled...kinda laughed.

so much otehr shit went on that night tho thats all involving me. I dunno how tho i should have been hospitalised at least. fucking miracle. Made a name for me and got me sacked from my job, only to be asked back a million times. It wa sthe friends i made in the club that saved us at the end. so glad of that.

btw i aint boasting to be a badd ass all i saying is that i got lucky, v lucky and it was the wee bit of training plus pire instict that saved me. for the next few days every bastard i seen with a mark or cut on their face i was wondering if it wa sthe wee girl who done that to my friend. an hour after it happend we were laughing about it all lol...so stupid in hindsight running into a group of 8 people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 03:43:37 PM »
I assault drunk people now and then.  I'm in a band and people are often doing obnoxious shit.  Plus I have a female singer, so some drunk douchebags get fresh.  I never punch people or anything.  Usually a well placed bass neck in their back or gut is enough to get the message across to 'settle down' while still maintaining the appearance of "oops, I must have bumped you when you came onstage".

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 03:43:59 PM »
oh forgot this...

...there but for the grace of god go I.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 04:03:27 PM »
I assault drunk people now and then.  I'm in a band and people are often doing obnoxious shit.  Plus I have a female singer, so some drunk douchebags get fresh.  I never punch people or anything.  Usually a well placed bass neck in their back or gut is enough to get the message across to 'settle down' while still maintaining the appearance of "oops, I must have bumped you when you came onstage".

If I were you, I would assault them with a wicked Bass Solo.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 04:04:39 PM »
Its long and i know some will call bullshit though here is how it went.

NYE on the door. was a really scrappy night. People too drunk, thrown out for drugs arguements etc. At half 2 we finally got the lights on and started to clear people out of teh disco. My friend and his wife and their friends were in teh bar, in the same club. Apparantly for no reason a real scumbag in the area started an arguement with my mate. He was drunk, blind drunk and told him to fuck off before he cracked him. this guy is a known name, and despite being 34 at the time and slightly overweight he can still dig like fuck as he isa big guy who has boxed and been in tons of fights. He was fucking steaming though.

The wee scumbag then for no reason latched onto his finger biting it to the bone mangling it and ripping it badly. John smacked him. He stumbled back and ran away over to his mates. John was fucked and his hand mangled. By this stage his wife came running into me, i knew summat was up cos she was shouting wheres goudy etc.

I ran out and tried to calm him down. His wife was begging me to calm him down and get him back in the club. i wa strying though to no avail. now john is one of teh few ppl in this world id run into gunfore for. His wife turned to me and sed if he goes you have to backj him up. it was not an option. By this stage there were 200 people watching this. Outside the club i do the door in it s a ridiculously condensed residential area, scumbags all over. now most are great dead on people though it is a notorious area well known for its drug dealing joyriding scumbag hoods. These people are my age though barred form every club in north belfast so they stand outside the clubs waiting to fight and stab cause trouble etc.

These were where the guy who bit him ran over too. pure scumbag wankers. There were maybe 8 at this stage. None of these guys are big or tough on thie own so i decided ill run over with him. For the first few secs oit was just john kicking the fuck out of the guy then the otehrs started so i started throwing digs. chin dow, hands up. was not pretty by any means though was effective...at least for a while. Then we got split up and every rat bastard hood scumbag in the area started running over trying to jump on. Thats what they do in tis area, even if its nothing to do with them they jump on fights. A this was going on and i was so badly outnumbered and realising that john was away and nowhere near me i thought fuck it and started running and digging. i really should have been killed. My size saved me and the wee girls that were running over clearly looked hesitant and were not willing to throw digs at me so i kept picking them off. when they were down on the groud i was booting them in the face, still running and moving.

After about 50m from where teh fight started i looked up. my mate had been tripped up. wee girls were throwing bottles at thim kicking the head of him. I later found out one of them had a knife pulled ready to stab him before a well know boxer in ireland who i had worked with on the door ran over knowcked him clean out. John was knoclked out at this stage face down. tripped when drunk. I bolted atraight for him and just went ballistic people were still tring to boot him and i just shielded his body when thring to do damage when i could. It seemed like i wa son my own woith about 4 of them for a minute, was only really about 10 secs. Then, ouyt of nowhere a crowd of about 15 people form the bar i worked in all ran over foreming like a shield around us scaring the wee fuckers off. At the start there were 20 just going nuts chasing us throwing bottles etc, though a good few had been beaten and with the boxer and his nuts mate on our side like the wee girls they are all ran.

Funny thing is when i was running i seen people throw bottles at me, only one hit me at the top of back and broke. Not sore lol anotehr guy was 15 feet from me and i seem him throw a glass rigt at my face, it wa sin slow mmotion and i though fuck im blind now closed my eyes and shit them, turned out to be a plastic cup lol...i chuckeled at that after tho at the time shit myself so bad.

only things that were sore were my first 3 knickels on each ahnd, my lower back and side. these were only sore 10mins later wghen the adrenaline had worn oiff. and i mean really sore bruised hand etc...trianing took a knock.I know i done damage to a few wee girls though was particularly proud when found out knocked out for definate 3 people...out cold. Hand on heart i say this.

Also i swear it was my size that saved me. people looked worried to try and fight edging closer when i was just going nbuts. surprisingly i never got one knock to my face at all. punch on neck was worst i got. Lost my glasses as they were caught around someones finger as they swung lol...i was so pissed...though fuck as it happneed...went back after to look later...ha ha mangled...kinda laughed.

so much otehr shit went on that night tho thats all involving me. I dunno how tho i should have been hospitalised at least. fucking miracle. Made a name for me and got me sacked from my job, only to be asked back a million times. It wa sthe friends i made in the club that saved us at the end. so glad of that.

btw i aint boasting to be a badd ass all i saying is that i got lucky, v lucky and it was the wee bit of training plus pire instict that saved me. for the next few days every bastard i seen with a mark or cut on their face i was wondering if it wa sthe wee #### who done that to my friend. an hour after it happend we were laughing about it all lol...so stupid in hindsight running into a group of 8 people.

[/youtube]

CARTEL

• Getbig V