Author Topic: Deleted Scene Bigger Stronger Faster...Cutler, Priest, Freeman!!!  (Read 8574 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Deleted Scene Bigger Stronger Faster...Cutler, Priest, Freeman!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 05:58:39 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 06:08:26 PM »
because at one time bodybuilding was about health and fitness but thats long gone lol

True, bout 60 years ago.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 06:13:43 PM »
there doing a good job of keeping this off the torrents..there all fakes...

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 06:21:39 PM »
 BODYBUILDING, LIKE ANY ENDEVOR OR SPORT, is not about who is the healthiest.. when lance armstrong crosses the finish line of the tour, you think he is the symbol of health?.. his body is beaten.. when a linebacker is 340 pounds do you think he is the symbol of health?.. no, he is doing what is required for his position and what it takes to win.. no one is winning because they have the best bloodwork.. take the implants, lipo and dental work out of the miss america and you dont have the miss america anymore..
  bodybuilding is not about health.. like disgusted said, that was 60 years ago.. paddilla and many others will tell ya the great lengths even they went to to achieve their goals.. some (like those on ironage.us.. which is a great site) truly dont understand how far bnack drug use and extreme use at that goes back..

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 07:02:28 PM »
x2, I'm gonna end up downloading a torrent anyways since it won't come to Canada for months, if ever.

I'd rather order the dvd or pay for an online stream.

I downloaded the whole movie and then it says it is encyrpted and I have to go on some other website to grab another program.  I didn't want to do that.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2008, 07:03:44 PM »
I downloaded the whole movie and then it says it is encyrpted and I have to go on some other website to grab another program.  I didn't want to do that.
thats a fake man, spyware galore

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2008, 09:23:10 PM »
The funniest part was Will Harris saying his arms were 25 inches without even skipping a beat!!!!! ;D

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2008, 09:43:15 PM »
i love that pros are saying that they use drugs. Even fitness and figure, who was that fitness girl?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 09:53:40 PM »
Besides Will Harris lying his ass off...The biggest suprise to me was just how back Melvin looks...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2008, 01:00:41 AM »
is going to be a good movie

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2008, 01:01:37 AM »
the best parts are on the trailer

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2008, 01:28:44 AM »
What the hell is so shocking about it? First of all, he is wrong when he says that it's about then supposedly being the picture of health. Why should any of these guys or gals be the picture of health? These shows are not about who is the healthiest.

Second, why is it so different than if Miss America who went out and had multiple lipo procedures, breast implants, took diet pills (legal and or illegal) fake nails, fake hair, fake teeth, fake tan, gee sounds pretty similar to me.

I agree with what you say, Dis. However, these people who are "not healthy" are marketed as such....as the ideal if you will. If you're some naive kid (like I once was) you believe the bullshit.
HAHA, RON.....

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2008, 01:33:40 AM »
damn the way charles glass just picks apart that guys body so quickly like rapid fire critique...thats amazing ! 
Its called experience,somthing you wont get reading mags,googling and sitting on message boards thinking you know it all when its clear you dont..

Hope this helps pork chop  :-*

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2008, 02:40:25 AM »

O' hearn is pretty funny with his random quips

Dude:                        - Where are my 35lbs weights?
O Hearn (straight face) - Maybe a girl took 'em.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2008, 02:43:13 AM »
Its called experience,somthing you wont get reading mags,googling and sitting on message boards thinking you know it all when its clear you dont..

Hope this helps pork chop  :-*
yes the dude maybe asked charles for an instant critique. 

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2008, 04:34:50 AM »
BB use drugs?  I call BS, why would they do that  ???  ???  ???  ::)

I am in interview with bob chic for bb.com Jay claimed that it was customized his "muscle tech stack" that was his secret weapon for adding lean mass and thus capturing the Mr. O

the guys in the lwhite ab coat are real scientists, they wouldn't lie to us...
I

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2008, 05:34:32 AM »
damn the way charles glass just picks apart that guys body so quickly like rapid fire critique...thats amazing ! 

No kidding!  How he was able to spot so many flaws in that god-like physique is unreal! :o

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2008, 06:14:22 AM »
IM going to buy the film out of principle----I want to support someone who has the balls to tell AMerica how it is, without the use of bullshit propoganda rhetoric.

I would encourage you guys to do the same---I think we all can afford 20+bucks for a movie

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2008, 06:18:36 AM »
The funniest part was Will Harris saying his arms were 25 inches without even skipping a beat!!!!! ;D

actually, if you watch it again, he does skip a beat...almost like he was expecting to hear someone yell "BULL****"
just not good enough

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2008, 07:05:05 AM »
"There are steroids involved in the sport, obviously.  You do what you do to be the best at what you do.  You do what you do to win.  You want to call that cheating, fine, but I have the edge.  And that's why I'm the best"

-Jay Cutler

I admire jay for that honesty and intensity there.  First time I've seen fire in his eyes.  I think I might be switching from the Ronnie camp to the cutler camp.

What JAy said "you do what you have to do in order to be the best at what you do so you can do what you do to win"  LOL

what he should have said "Since we all use steroids in pro bb, is not cheating".

That would be more admirable.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2008, 07:19:19 AM »
When he was getting his game on with MattT - was that stat the deal maker?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2008, 07:27:55 AM »
on a side note.. i was one of these people too..   when i first started getting into bodybuilding i had no idea that the professionals were using steroids.  hell, i thought for the longest time that it was possible to achieve ronnie coleman kind of mass naturally...      and maybe some people are smarter than that; but i think alot of yougn kids and niave adults are under that same impression i was under..

1) How old were you when you thought this.
2) If not the big bodybuilders, who DID you think took steroids when you started out?  Anyone?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2008, 07:40:04 AM »
2) If not the big bodybuilders, who DID you think took steroids when you started out?  Anyone?
Late enough, when seen in retrospect, that I should be embarrassed by my naivite.     :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2008, 07:41:50 AM »

Man, I remember when I looked at ad for the 1992 USA's, and there was Flex Wheeler, I wanted to look like Flex, but i knew he was on something...steriods. I knew right then and there, but I was not shocked...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2008, 11:13:32 AM »
on a side note.. i was one of these people too..   when i first started getting into bodybuilding i had no idea that the professionals were using steroids.  hell, i thought for the longest time that it was possible to achieve ronnie coleman kind of mass naturally...      and maybe some people are smarter than that; but i think alot of yougn kids and niave adults are under that same impression i was under..

so was i, i was totally nieve to believe that these athletes were telling the truth, why would they lie? etc. it broke my heart to find they are all liars :'(

also i didn't ever believe, and still dont that 'genetics' plays a part, perhaps they play a very, very small part. but anything 1 human can do another can do  8)
175lbs by 31st July