Author Topic: Oahu crime fell for fourth straight year in 2007  (Read 2638 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Oahu crime fell for fourth straight year in 2007
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 01:46:47 PM »
But your photo... what was going through your head when you was taking it? "I look SICK, I'll be swimming in pussy! I'll stink of fish for months! Best post it on the internet IMMEDIATELY!"

lol . . . .  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2008, 01:52:53 PM »
Beach Bum is the ultimate "Me, too!" guy.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 01:55:38 PM »
But both Florida and Hawaii are hot, sweaty and uncomfortable, with not real autumn and no winter.....though as a giant swamp Florida IS worse....

We don't need a winter.  There is snow on the Big Island as late as Easter sometimes.  It is NOT even close to being as humid as Florida  I have spent many years in Hawaii and many months in Florida.  I love Florida and I personally don't mind the weather there but Hawaii is far better all round in weather and beauty.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2008, 01:57:41 PM »
Yawn.  BB is an overweight high school dropout.  He has admitted these things.

I know who BB is and it is a very easy call to say who is more successful.  Believe me I wish he would let me at least say what he does and what he did.  Then I am 100% sure you would bury your head.  Rob this is easily the quickest battle you would ever lose.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2008, 02:00:23 PM »
240, when did you change your job from internet badass to grave digger?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2008, 02:04:11 PM »
I know who BB is and it is a very easy call to say who is more successful.  Believe me I wish he would let me at least say what he does and what he did.  Then I am 100% sure you would bury your head.  Rob this is easily the quickest battle you would ever lose.

He can be bill gates for all i care.  THis board isn't about who is "most successful".  It's about political arguments.  And Beach Bum is the ultimate bandwagon, "me too!" kinda guy.  he has claimed to be a dropout, a college professor, and a business owner.  He's spun lies about books he's read.  

He's a big liar down here.  So he can be warren buffet for all I care.  When he looks in the mirror, he sees a liar and a bandwagon guy.  

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2008, 02:09:45 PM »
Beach Bum is the ultimate "Me, too!" guy.

Plus Rob have you been to Hawaii.  Again I have a feeling you may be talking about something you have no idea about expect from what you see in magazine or TV.  I have lived in Hawaii for almost 20 years and in that time been to every major island at least 20 times each and Maui and the Big Island maybe 50+ times easy.  I have been to just about every sq. mile of Oahu and the Big Island.  I know Hawaii pretty damm well.  It has been 22 years since I have been to Florida but I spent probably accumulatively maybe 14 or 15 months there over the years.  I spent time on both coasts and even though I don't 1/10 of what you know about Florida at least when I talk about it,it is from actual personal experience (like everything else I talk about). You obviously don't have a clue who BB is.  And I have a feeling that is you did know who he was and what he has done your opinion of him would be 180.  Remember this is Getbig and the Internet.  Some people do NOT act like how they really are.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2008, 02:12:39 PM »
I love FL and I am sure HI is a beautiful place.

i've debated with him for two years here.  For two years, he's said I was crazy because I said WMD was a lie, because I said the war was for oil and bases, etc.  Of course, we now all know that Bush admits there were no WMD.  We see the contracts being signed for 41 bases, and 80% of iraqi oil.

For 2 years, he's continually made up careers everytime it's been convenient.  He's moved my threads talking about this.  He's been kinda a douche.  He's supposed to be the repub mod here, and he is anti-gun, anti-1st amendment, and defended the patriot act.  He derails good debates frequently.

I just don't like the guy.  I'm sure he feels the same way :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2008, 02:14:20 PM »
He can be bill gates for all i care.  THis board isn't about who is "most successful".  It's about political arguments.  And Beach Bum is the ultimate bandwagon, "me too!" kinda guy.  he has claimed to be a dropout, a college professor, and a business owner.  He's spun lies about books he's read. 

He's a big liar down here.  So he can be warren buffet for all I care.  When he looks in the mirror, he sees a liar and a bandwagon guy. 

Well who is he Bill Gates or Warren Buffet.  Who does he have to be for you to care.  And like I said you are fighting a battle you could not win ever.  So quit embarrassing yourself and let it go.  Run for President and make his your running mate.  And thats okay if you don't like him.  I like him and I like you.  But I do know him and if I remember right he paid for lunch the last time I saw him.  So until you buy me lunch................ ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2008, 02:16:51 PM »
I lived in Florida for 2 years when I was about 19 and spent time in Hawaii couple years back. Preferred Hawaii 100 times more. My favorite US state/place actually. If I were to ever move back to the US, which legally able to but doubt I would, Hawaii would be the place. None compare to my isles of course, but I will let BB have his moment of glory ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2008, 02:30:59 PM »
Thanks onlyme.  You da man.  :) 

CQ I agree with you.  I've been to most of the 50 states, including Florida, and there really is no comparison.  It's like living in a foreign country, but different.  It is a blessing and a privilege to live here.  But you don't pay taxes, so I might retire on your island.   :)

And for the record, I don't dislike anyone on this anonymous message board, including the rabid Chihuahua who hangs on my every word.  This is only a message board.  Anyone taking this stuff personally needs to rearrange their priorities.