Author Topic: What is still owed to black people?  (Read 9424 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
What is still owed to black people?
« on: June 10, 2008, 08:29:30 AM »
I always here black people cry about how they are still owed.  Owed what?  Most point back to slavery days and say they are owed compensation for that.  Problem is 99.9% of blacks have no clue how they decended from slaves or even which African country they came from.

Ask a black where they came from and they'll say Africa, like Africa is a fucking country.  Most couldn't name 3 countries in Africa.  Most will name south Africa first then draw a blank when trying to name two more.

Now I hear blacks hoping that Barrack becomes president so that he can create a bill to replay blacks from slavery.  WTF!  How in the world do any of these guys think they are deserved one red penny?

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: What is still owed to black people?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 08:36:48 AM »
We owe nothing to the current generation of black people.

We took them out of the jungle and today they live among us as equals with a far better life than they could ever dream of back home in africa.

If their ancestors were still alive, the people who enslaved them would owe them somthing, but we owe NOTHING to the current generation of black people at all.

And What do they do when they get the power over white people? LOOK at South Africa... Black people are racist to white people there now they have the power and numbers, White people are leaving South Africa rapidly due to the ludicrous level of racism.

Any black person who thinks their owed somthing because of what happend to their ancestors should go back to live in africa then ask for somthing.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 08:38:23 AM »
I always here black people cry about how they are still owed.  Owed what?  Most point back to slavery days and say they are owed compensation for that.  Problem is 99.9% of blacks have no clue how they decended from slaves or even which African country they came from.

Ask a black where they came from and they'll say Africa, like Africa is a fucking country.  Most couldn't name 3 countries in Africa.  Most will name south Africa first then draw a blank when trying to name two more.

Now I hear blacks hoping that Barrack becomes president so that he can create a bill to replay blacks from slavery.  WTF!  How in the world do any of these guys think they are deserved one red penny?

Reparations in the form of $$$ to those of African heritage in the USA, is a poltical football with no actual legal standing in 99.999% of the possible cases. In other words , it is not a real issue at this time.

I support Obama for President because of what the man is capable of and could care less  about his bi-racial background.I do find it odd how the 50% ( his white, blonde mom) "white side" is lost and he is labeled as "black". One guy in my gym was willing to admit he felt Obama was smart, but couldn't bring himself vote for a black man for President.he had voted for Hillary in the primary so his dislike of Obama was not all that poltical by his own admission. I then asked him how he felt about affirmative action for blacks. He said he was dead set against giving anyone , anything just for their race. I then looked back at him and said that race was , the only real reason he had for NOT voting for Obama. He smiled and simply said, good point , and walked away.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 08:39:49 AM »
As long as the black people don't blame us for Goodrum we will be okay

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 08:41:24 AM »
We want to take over. We are owed 300 years of domination, just like the white man had!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 08:43:19 AM »
As long as the black people don't blame us for Goodrum we will be okay
LMAO
w

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 08:44:01 AM »
We want to take over. We are owed 300 years of domination, just like the white man had!!!

They "want" to take over, but they do not have the mental resources to actually do so ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 08:44:36 AM »
You guys are clueless.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 08:44:58 AM »
They "want" to take over, but they do not have the mental resources to actually do so ;D
the country would turn to shit.

Black people are to busy killing eachother to take over anyway.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 08:46:55 AM »

sounds like a negro fucked your imaginary gf.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 08:49:58 AM »
the country would turn to shit.

Black people are to busy killing eachother to take over anyway.
Dumb violent behavior is not limited to one ethnic group.
I sincerely believe one should judge everyone as a human being, based on what they do and how they behave, not be lumped into one package

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 08:51:13 AM »
Dumb violent behavior is not limited to one ethnic group.
I sincerely believe one should judge everyone as a human being, based on what they do and how they behave, not be lumped into one package

agreed.

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 09:03:30 AM »
We took them out of the jungle ...

A major point here is that "we" did not actually take Africans out of the jungle. People long dead now did that, and white americans living today have no responsibility for it.

CD

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 09:04:56 AM »

Sorry man, but the Chinese appears to be closer to achieving that in the nearest future.

CD

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 09:45:04 AM »
they are owed a swift slap to the back of the head if they believe they are owed anything. I havent heard this kind of ignorance in a long time but im sure its still out there.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 09:48:46 AM »
We owe nothing to the current generation of black people.

We took them out of the jungle and today they live among us as equals with a far better life than they could ever dream of back home in africa.

exactly, they should be thankful that the white men brought them over to usa where they could live a better life today otherwise they would still be in africa.  the entire contenent is full of 3rd world countries where people are starving and getting killed daily.  Ask some black in america if they want to go back to that  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 09:49:34 AM »
If their ancestors were still alive, the people who enslaved them would owe them somthing, but we owe NOTHING to the current generation of black people at all.

Amen. 

I am of German heritage.  Perhaps the current-day Italians owe me something because some of my long-ago ancestors were done wrong by the Roman Empire?    Same concept.
Ron: "I am lazy."

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 09:57:39 AM »
People in general--of ALL races--need to stop bitching.  I can't stand hearing people whine-about anything.  Sure, some people have hard circumstances.  Big deal, suck it up and use that hardship to make yourself a better person.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 09:59:00 AM »
do they smoke Kool or Newports?

Oki_Rej

• Getbig II
  • "I didn't work this hard to stay where I belong"
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2008, 10:00:23 AM »
it's that damn mentality that you are entitled to get and receive that pisses me off  >:(  SHIT  work your ass off and earn what you get.  Not that hard is it?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2008, 10:05:07 AM »

Thanks to white corporate crime, corruption, lying, outsourcing..etc etc.. whites nor america have nothing to give to themselves let alone any one else. I do however love how Joe Gefilthe Fish jew walks away with 15 BILLION doolars sent to israel every year (Eh...complain about that). Right now america (whitie) is borrowing 3 BILLION per day from China just to stay afloat, hundreds of BILLIONS from Japan, BILLIONS from Australia (since when does their money have value), 4 TRILLION from Saudi Arabia, gets 75% of its food from Central and South America, all of its clothing from CHINA, almost all of its electronic equipment from Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Singapore, all of its rubber goods form the Philippines, most of its natural resources from AFRICA, all of its seafood from South East Asia, Indonesia and Malaysia and is dependent on the worlds nations to keep it ALIVE. As it stands right now the ignorant minority in america know as the caucasians, are shitting in their underwear at the thought of financial collapse, hunger, lost homes and property, job loss and insecurity because white mad men who have occupied the whitehouse and have enacted laws and regulations that are CRIPPLING the masses and driving everyone into POVERTY...and all you can think of is to spew some race related hate message...HAHAHAHAH

Well enjoy your time to spew...because in a moment you will be on a soup line like so many others trying to survive. Non longer sitting on mommy's computer playing klansman and voicing who you hate. Keep an eye on the financial markets EVERYDAY as opposed to this message board...SEE REALITY FOR A CHANGE.
C

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2008, 10:06:59 AM »
"Reparations wouldn't do anything but make Cadillac the richest car company in the world."-Eddy from Barbershop

Seriously though, all those assholes who got their jobs because of affirmative action are thanking their lucky stars now that the economy is taking a downturn.
Squishy face retard

spinnis

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2008, 10:09:02 AM »
THIS TEXT IS WRITTEN IN BLACK IM A FUCKING RACIST BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!!!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2008, 10:10:03 AM »
Thanks to white corporate crime, corruption, lying, outsourcing..etc etc.. whites nor america have nothing to give to themselves let alone any one else. I do however love how Joe Gefilthe Fish jew walks away with 15 BILLION doolars sent to israel every year (Eh...complain about that). Right now america (whitie) is borrowing 3 BILLION per day from China just to stay afloat, hundreds of BILLIONS from Japan, BILLIONS from Australia (since when does their money have value), 4 TRILLION from Saudi Arabia, gets 75% of its food from Central and South America, all of its clothing from CHINA, almost all of its electronic equipment from Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Singapore, all of its rubber goods form the Philippines, most of its natural resources from AFRICA, all of its seafood from South East Asia, Indonesia and Malaysia and is dependent on the worlds nations to keep it ALIVE. As it stands right now the ignorant minority in america know as the caucasians, are shitting in their underwear at the thought of financial collapse, hunger, lost homes and property, job loss and insecurity because white mad men who have occupied the whitehouse and have enacted laws and regulations that are CRIPPLING the masses and driving everyone into POVERTY...and all you can think of is to spew some race related hate message...HAHAHAHAH

Well enjoy your time to spew...because in a moment you will be on a soup line like so many others trying to survive. Non longer sitting on mommy's computer playing klansman and voicing who you hate. Keep an eye on the financial markets EVERYDAY as opposed to this message board...SEE REALITY FOR A CHANGE.
democrats by a landslide this november and that's because all the blacks and college kids will vote for obama

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2008, 10:17:18 AM »
sounds like a negro fucked your imaginary gf.

That Chris Cormier is a SOB, isnt he?