Author Topic: Ron Paul makes a major move...  (Read 10289 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ron Paul makes a major move...
« on: June 10, 2008, 02:33:28 PM »
Republican candidate Ron Paul has not endorsed McCain.  However, he did just book an areana in Minneapolis.

Just a few days before Mccain accepts his convention in St. Paul, MN.

What does Ron Paul have in mind?  He continued to win 15-20% of the Republican vote, even with zero media coverage.  He's sitting on tens of millions of dollars of donator money.  He led all candidates in military donations!

Will he have a big announcement?  Make some speech that speaks to the Republican base of voters who love the Constitution, but aren't so crazy about the war and the economy?

Time will tell.  It will be an interesting summer!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Ron Paul makes a major move...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 02:46:51 PM »
It he runs as an independant, he'll be giving Obama the White House.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 02:51:21 PM »

I hadn't thought about Ron paul running as an independent.  he said all along that he planned on winning the Repub nomination, but only in the very end said he had no interest in running.

That would be insane if he did that.  It would destroy McCain.   I'd vote Ron Paul in a second... He'd get us out of the war in Iraq, he loves the constitution, he'd stop sending $ overseas... He won't win, but he would definitely giftwrap the white house for Obama.

perhaps this is a slick move to get McCain to put him on the ticket lol...

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 02:54:36 PM »

irony? ;D
tank u jesus

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 02:56:35 PM »
Republican candidate Ron Paul has not endorsed McCain.  However, he did just book an areana in Minneapolis.

What does Ron Paul have in mind?  He continued to win 15-20% of the Republican vote, even with zero media coverage.  He's sitting on tens of millions of dollars of donator money.  He led all candidates in military donations!

Will he have a big announcement?  Make some speech that speaks to the Republican base of voters who love the Constitution, but aren't so crazy about the war and the economy?

he can't run for president without being on the ballot.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 02:58:08 PM »

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 03:07:48 PM »
Ron Paul is dangerous.

His ideas make great sense to someone who does not understand history and economics.

A complete absence of government involvement in taxation will lead to an inconceivable concentration of wealth that will result in the fall of the US.  This is the very reason that the US revolted from Britain, a reduction in the tax required to pay by the East India Company.

This is something Pareto recognized very early. 20% of the people control 80% of the wealth.  Once wealth gets large enough, it can beget more wealth which can make the ratio 10/90 (the current situation in the US).  This type of concentration was the downfall of many empires.  One of the rolls of taxation is to redistribute wealth.  Thomas Jefferson himself is said to have been very concerned with people amassing enough wealth to pass it on to further generations creating family empires, much like the Kennedy's Rockerfeller's etc.

People need to take some economics classes...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 03:08:18 PM »
The media tried to slander Ron Paul with accusations of racism.  Once that not only failed but backfired completely, they simply stopped covering him at all!

Also, Ron Paul knows EXACTLY what interest group is taking a piss:

Nope, no controlled media here.  ::)

Even the dumb fucks on this board will start connecting the dots eventually.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

io856

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 03:09:51 PM »
Sorry for sidetracking this thread 240 but Matt C you pompus ass you are a fucking troll.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 03:12:46 PM »

don't you think he'd take more votes from Obama?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 03:13:59 PM »
He'd get my vote!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 03:14:55 PM »
Sorry for sidetracking this thread 240 but Matt C you pompus ass you are a fucking troll.

Yeah I am pompous, but not a troll.

I spew tons of insults in my posts but at least I have science and data to back up what I say.  I actually don't mind insults to me, but I don't like posts that insult me and are devoid of substance like yours.

I would prefer for you to come back with: "Matt C, you are a dumb fuck, and the reason is because [sourced scientific doc]".  Those kinds of rebuttals are cool.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 03:16:56 PM »
he's already missed the ballot deadline for filing in texas

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 03:27:52 PM »
I wonder why ron paul doesnt attack democrats instead of trying to have a revenge against the other republicans...

whats the point of bashing the "neo" conservatives when currently democrats have never been so strong and are the ones about to win the next pres elections.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 03:41:40 PM »
The media tried to slander Ron Paul with accusations of racism. 

yeah, just because racist things were written under his name doesn't mean he's accountable for them.

but at this point, the presidency is Obama's to lose.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2008, 03:43:18 PM »
don't you think he'd take more votes from Obama?

No.

Paul is a libertarian.  Libertarians tend to vote Republican, not Democrat.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2008, 04:15:48 PM »

He will never endorse him, McCain is a neo-con and Paul is a true Republican. McCain is anti-Constitution and Paul is pro.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2008, 04:56:47 PM »

Any scientific basis for this?  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2008, 05:01:11 PM »

I gave my original support to Dr Paul months ago and admire him for doing this.( sent him 100 contribution)
I am voting for Obama now however.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2008, 05:26:14 PM »

Ummmm, sure it will :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2008, 05:37:02 PM »
Ron Paul planning parallel convention to send GOP a 'strong message' in Minneapolis

After being denied a speaking slot at the Republican convention this summer, former candidate Rep. Ron Paul, who is not supporting GOP nominee John McCain, has decided to stage his own parallel convention in Minneapolis.

"There is a growing surge of people out there just craving" for a return "to traditional American government, limited government that places personal liberty first and places an emphasis on personal responsibility and essentially gets out of the way after that," Paul spokesman Jesse Benton told the Pittsburgh Tribune Review. "The buzz we get from supporters is that they are very eager to come to St. Paul and very eager to send a strong message."

After being initially viewed as little more than a gadfly's revolt, Paul's campaign picked up substantial steam during the GOP primaries, when the libertarian leaning Texan raised about $35 million almost entirely online and garnered more than a million votes. Paul's secured at least 35 convention delegates, but Republican party big-wigs are denying him a speaking slot.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2008, 05:39:01 PM »

Here's hoping! :D
It's Hip to be Square!

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2008, 06:17:25 PM »
yeah, just because racist things were written under his name doesn't mean he's accountable for them.

but at this point, the presidency is Obama's to lose.

Yes Tim, a "racist" who will release all non-violent drug offenders from prison who are there due to the "war on black people drugs".  A "racist" who will put a stop to the war in Iraq - a war which exploits minorities the most.  ::)

Racism is obviously not part of Ron's character.  Of course, that is only obvious to those who have some remnants of intelligence.  Tim, you are smart (just a little too liberal for my liking  ;D) so you should get this.

The owning in the clip above is one of the very last ownings Ron Paul gave to the mainstream media before they stopped giving him coverage.

Nope, no controlled media here or anything.  ::)  The media clowns couldn't handle Ron Paul so they stopped giving him coverage.  He isn't pushing the agenda they want.

His actions speak louder than some stupid writings he probably never even saw when they were produced back in the day.  The fact is, he did not write those racist comments.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2008, 06:31:33 PM »
As far as I can tell, Ron Paul is the most popular candidate.  If Jesse Ventura (whose political views almost mirror Ron Paul's as well as my own) ran, not only would he run - he'd win.  But he can't get ballot access.

I always thought Americans are asleep when it comes to these issues, but now I'm starting to think that they are awake and that the mainstream media is just shutting them down.  Now that this movement is beginning to grow, more and more people will realize there is a piss being taken and the situation will be dealt with.

That said, it would only take one more terrorist attack to get the sheep in line again.  :-\

Bodybuilding Pro.com

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2008, 07:01:16 PM »

A complete absence of government involvement in taxation will lead to an inconceivable concentration of wealth that will result in the fall of the US. 

You stupid guy...

Ron never once said a total absence of government taxation, he said end to the FEDERAL INCOME TAX.