Author Topic: Arnold era cycle  (Read 33273 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Arnold era cycle
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2008, 03:23:20 AM »
Arnolds favorite steriod was Winstrol..aka Winnie V, pretty well known.
Thought it was D-Bol and later Primobolan.. ???

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2008, 04:14:28 AM »
Didn't Marnul state that Arnold started the steroids at 13?

No. Rick Wayne said that Arnold had told him he had been taking them since he was 13, yet Kurt Marnul claims Arnold started taking them at 15, so who the hell knows.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2008, 04:16:08 AM »
You see?!

This is why we need an Arnold Board. Any thread with the great ones name in it is always a very popular thread.

RON ARE YOU LISTENING?!
No doubt about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2008, 04:18:30 AM »
You see?!

This is why we need an Arnold Board. Any thread with the great ones name in it is always a very popular thread.

RON ARE YOU LISTENING?!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2008, 04:28:40 AM »
You see?!

RON ARE YOU LISTENING?!

Amen!

Get rid of that fuckin' Titus Board already!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2008, 05:48:10 AM »
The only person who knows what a person used in a cycle is the user.

Yes.
And the only person who truly knows what Arnold took is ARNOLD.

...and GH15

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2008, 05:51:25 AM »
Yes.
And the only person who truly knows what Arnold took is ARNOLD.

...and GH15

I want Arnold as a mod for the Arnold board.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2008, 05:53:31 AM »
anavar was good drug ,made muscles hard ,good strenght gain.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2008, 05:53:45 AM »
arnold took alot of shit. everything he could get his hands on.

its pure BS that the 70s guys used 'low doses'. sure they didnt have as many different compounds, but the ones they had they abused heavily.

arnie was popping orals left and right.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2008, 05:58:11 AM »
as for what compounds, its well known which ones were the most used back in the 70s.

at the end of the day only arnie knows exactly what he took..but i have spoken with several guys who saw him popping orals like a fat kid eating candy. arnie was a heavy abuser of aas, no question about it.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2008, 07:40:03 AM »
I want Arnold as a mod for the Arnold board.

I second that...
Make it happen, Ron.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2008, 07:56:01 AM »
Thought it was D-Bol and later Primobolan.. ???
I went to Gold's in Venice back in Santa Monica in the late 70's for a few weeks when I was a teenager. Actually stayed at Mike Mentzer's apartment for several days with him and his girlfriend. I heard Mike and Kent Keuhn ,who was the manager of Gold's and knew all the top guys back then, talking about drug cycles. Arnold's cycle along with most of the other guys(because they all imitated what he did) was mostly Primobolin and Dianabol.  It was normal for the guys to take up to 10 a day d-bol and maybe 3 to 400 mg primobolin. Arnold didn't take 200mg of d-bol a day. Even though he wanted to be the greatest, he had longer term plans besides competing and didn't want to destroy his liver, plus he didn't stay on more than a few months at a time the last 4 or 5 years he competed. He was off about 7 months and on about 4 or 5. Any one who can't make gains on 50 mg d-bol mixed with 300 mg Primo doesn't know how to train or eat properly or has shitty genetics.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2008, 08:32:25 AM »
I went to Gold's in Venice back in Santa Monica in the late 70's for a few weeks when I was a teenager. Actually stayed at Mike Mentzer's apartment for several days with him and his girlfriend. I heard Mike and Kent Keuhn ,who was the manager of Gold's and knew all the top guys back then, talking about drug cycles. Arnold's cycle along with most of the other guys(because they all imitated what he did) was mostly Primobolin and Dianabol.  It was normal for the guys to take up to 10 a day d-bol and maybe 3 to 400 mg primobolin. Arnold didn't take 200mg of d-bol a day. Even though he wanted to be the greatest, he had longer term plans besides competing and didn't want to destroy his liver, plus he didn't stay on more than a few months at a time the last 4 or 5 years he competed. He was off about 7 months and on about 4 or 5. Any one who can't make gains on 50 mg d-bol mixed with 300 mg Primo doesn't know how to train or eat properly or has shitty genetics.
good post.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »

Sounds about right, unlike the rampant speculation of most posts by guys who weren't born then. Sergio's stack was a similarly simplistic D and Deca i believe, D being highly effective when coupled with a good quality injectible. The original GH was expensive and came in a little later; the first acknowledged use in mags that i saw was Grymko's detailed articles in the mid-late 1970s.

Winstrol/Anavar not as popular, associated more with strength gains.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2008, 11:02:01 AM »
Sounds about right, unlike the rampant speculation of most posts. Sergio's stack was a similarly simplistic D and Deca i believe. GH was expensive and came in a little later; the first acknowledged use in mags that i saw was Grymko's detailed articles in the mid-late 1970s.

Winstrol/Anavar not as popular, associated more with strength gains.

I remember Pete's cycles too. He admitted to doing 500mg of Dbol daily. If any of you guys on here thinks that Arnold did 50mg of Dbol and 300mg of primo to get to his size.............. ::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2008, 11:12:44 AM »
anavar was good drug ,made muscles hard ,good strenght gain.

Anavar and deca was the ultimate stack for size and expecially strength.

Don't know what they put in Anavar, but it made you strong oas fuck, all the powerlifters lived ion that shit.

arnold took alot of shit. everything he could get his hands on.

its pure BS that the 70s guys used 'low doses'. sure they didnt have as many different compounds, but the ones they had they abused heavily.

arnie was popping orals left and right.

STFU slaveboy, you weren't even born yet, you just fell off the turnup truck.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2008, 11:15:04 AM »
I remember Pete's cycles too. He admitted to doing 500mg of Dbol daily. If any of you guys on here thinks that Arnold did 50mg of Dbol and 300mg of primo to get to his size.............. ::)
UR right cause pete was a freak his shoulders smoked arnolds,and both probably ran in the same circle.frienships in bbing were diffrent then than today i suppose money is much more now,a pro had to work then to support lifestyle,today companies,mag's,guest posing keep a top pro busy enought to earn .

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2008, 11:15:17 AM »
Anavar and deca was the ultimate stack for size and expecially strength.

STFU slaveboy, you weren't even born yet, you just fell off the turnup truck.

Actually it's turnip truck.  ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2008, 11:35:55 AM »

Uh, where did you get 500 mg daily? This sounds like more internet speculation. Anyone with average intelligence gets the law of diminishing returns. Intake in the 50-100 mg range as part of a stack is optimal, above that fairly senseless. Arnold i'd guess was somewhere in that range.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2008, 11:41:10 AM »
Actually it's turnip truck.  ;D

LOL...My bad.

It is a famous story that Pete Grymko took an entire bottle of D-Bol.  The real question is that story true???

I can tell you that Lee Haney said in the mid 80's said he was taking "10 times more than anyone else" which to me meant he was taking 10 grams a week of juice. Because everyone I knew was below 1 gram per week.

Most every hard core BBer I knew in the mid to late 80's were all at or well below 1 gram per week.

Onlyme would probably be able to verify the Grymko D-bol story, and he also knew the main steriod supplie at WG in that time period, and might be able to verify some of the dosages of that time.

Considering guys today are taking 10 grams per week, and most of the old guys said the only difference bewteen then and today is the amount of drugs used, I just cant see anyone taking more than 1 gram per week, if that, in the old days-70's, 80's.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2008, 12:01:36 PM »
Uh, where did you get 500 mg daily? This sounds like more internet speculation. Anyone with average intelligence gets the law of diminishing returns. Intake in the 50-100 mg range as part of a stack is optimal, above that fairly senseless. Arnold i'd guess was somewhere in that range.

Nope, I got it from an old issue of Muscle Biulder and Power. Not a typo since it was stated many times in the article. One whole bottle a day.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2008, 12:03:11 PM »
none of you know shit. your just losers sitting on the internet and pulling cycles out of your asses. stop embarrassing yourselves.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2008, 12:03:47 PM »
none of you know shit. your just losers sitting on the internet and pulling cycles out of your asses. stop embarrassing yourselves.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2008, 12:33:20 PM »

Thanks for changing your AVATAR SM!!!!!

I was tired of looking at a butthole  ::)

BTW-is SM squadfather>>>?

PRO Chemical

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2008, 12:44:13 PM »
pff no respect

I took it up the shitter to get this info for you guys !!!!