Author Topic: 21 yr old moving to Vegas ---- ?'s. X-factor?  (Read 4698 times)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: 21 yr old moving to Vegas ---- ?'s. X-factor?
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 04:55:34 PM »
lol @ the south American's dump   ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2008, 05:31:04 PM »
My advice is: Get the fuck out of Alabama. Unless you play ball, aint nuthin good ever come of anyone from that cum-dumpster of a state.

Go to Vegas and don't bring nuthin but some t-shirts and jeans and a suit. Wear the suit to get yourself a job at Gold's selling memberships or doing PT until you're making enough money to rent your own place. Find yourself a nice gal - cocktail waittress from LA or UNLV pompom gal and get to know the town. Steer clear of the drug scene and socialclimb your way into one of the circles of power - Maloof, Fertitta, etc. Offer free PT to a wealthy inner circle person and network your way into upgrading GFs and marry a wealthy scion's daughter, get set up with a nice condo on the strip, vacay in Tahoe, and live the life.

Enjoy bru!
BigNationRadio.com

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 06:28:32 PM »
I own a business here in vegas.
Its no santa monica, but very cool.
Join Las Vegas Athletic club,LVAC...
You'll love it.
Blows away golds'
Most are all show no go!

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2008, 07:33:17 PM »
The novelty of any so called "trendy" town gets old.  It sinks in after you realize all you do is work to pay the bills.  I thought South Florida is some fantasy land, it isn't unless you've got millions.  Dont get me wrong I really like it here, but it's just like anywhere else but warm weather year around. 
Vegas is cool, but you too will realize it's just a normal place after living there a couple years, it's not like it is on TV.  The glamor is only for the ones with millions.
Good luck, make the best out of it.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2008, 07:35:02 PM »
good luck in your travels
w

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2008, 11:02:09 PM »
I love Vegas.  It is a town that if you can't make money here then you might as well kill yourself.  The prices of everything is so cheap.  Food is SO inexpensive.  It is impossible to be bored here cause there is so much to do.  If you gamble it is heaven.  And if you gamble you never have to pay for food and you get rooms free and other shit.  It has grown quite a bit and I don't like that.  But it is still growing which means there is money here.  The bad areas are bad but the good areas are very good.  I have lived in great places all my life.  I grew up on the beach in Manhattan Beach, CA and then spent a lot of time in Florida and ended u moving to Hawaii in 89'  Vegas is a great place if you hate being bored and you have the money to have fun. 

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2008, 11:11:49 PM »
Move to New York and give Broadway a shot.

You only live once!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2008, 11:18:08 PM »
i would move to thailand or south america or maybe certain parts of europe or maybe even a place like moldova

;D  ;D  ;D

You are 17 , a virgin with no life skills ,so fuk up.
Hope this helps  :-*

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2008, 12:15:56 AM »
it's fine to move someplace where you don't know anyone.   If the purpose is to go to school, then you'll quickly meet people at the school.  But Vegas isn't exactly a college town.   On the one hand, everything revolves around the resorts.  On the other hand, it is very suburban.  Neither is very conducive for making friends when you're 21.   It's also very hot.    Have you applied to any other colleges?  perhaps some a little farther west?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2008, 12:18:29 AM »
Go to Vegas, go to Golds and become Jay's friend.
No doubt about it...

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2008, 12:28:32 AM »
Whether or not you'll be able to make friends and social connections is heavily dependent on you. If youre an introvert you could be in the best place for networking and meeting people but you won't be able to take advantage of it. It all depends on your personality and I hope that by 21 you can make an accurate self-assesment

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2008, 12:39:06 AM »

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2008, 03:35:22 AM »

Go to Vegas, start calling yourself Craig Titus, and tell everyone that you had to run this elaborate scheme to get away from that evil Kelly. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2008, 06:05:09 AM »
Going by your prior posts about your house being given to you and your investment portfolio etc - I would recomend a nice suite at the Bellagio while you settled, than obviously renting a great apartment will no issue for you.

Ouch. I hear they have a nice selection of modern art, too.  :D

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2008, 08:10:23 AM »
I love Vegas.  It is a town that if you can't make money here then you might as well kill yourself.  The prices of everything is so cheap.  Food is SO inexpensive.  It is impossible to be bored here cause there is so much to do.  If you gamble it is heaven.  And if you gamble you never have to pay for food and you get rooms free and other shit.  It has grown quite a bit and I don't like that.  But it is still growing which means there is money here.  The bad areas are bad but the good areas are very good.  I have lived in great places all my life.  I grew up on the beach in Manhattan Beach, CA and then spent a lot of time in Florida and ended u moving to Hawaii in 89'  Vegas is a great place if you hate being bored and you have the money to have fun. 

My buddy moved there after getting his community college associates degree, and made over $100,000 parking cars!!, he then got some sort of side job in real estate and managed to get a couple of condo's lived in one, rent one out. He bought a house when he got married, and rented both condos. He has since moved from Vegas, but you are right, there is money to be made if you are willing to hustle.