Author Topic: HCG from thread above  (Read 1344 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HCG from thread above
« on: June 11, 2008, 03:31:13 PM »
RDW writes:
So once our test levels starts to approach our normal level (generally about 3 weeks depending on the esters) we can start with HCG injections, I personally do the following:
Day 1 5000IU
Day 4 2500IU
Day 7 1500 IU
Day 10 1000IU

So one were to start HCG 3 weeks after the cycle?  so on the 3rd week after finished, do the following Day 1,4,7, and 10?
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: HCG from thread above
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 03:45:08 PM »
Clomid vd HCG, this is taken from steroidprofiles.com:

HCG administration post-cycle is common practice among bodybuilders in the belief that it will aid the natural testosterone recovery, but this theory is unfounded and also counterproductive. The rapid rise in both testosterone, and thus oestrogen due to aromatisation, from the administration of HCG causes further inhibition of the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis - feedback loop discussed above); this actually worsens the recovery situation. HCG does not restore the natural testosterone production.

The typically observed dosing of 2000 to 5000IU every 4 to 5 days causes such an increase in oestrogen levels via aromatisation of the natural testosterone that this has been responsible for many cases of gynecomastia.

From the above discussion it is clear that HCG is best used during a cycle, either to:

1) Avoid testicular atrophy, or
2) Rectify the problem of an existing testicular atrophy.
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 03:47:34 PM »
now clomid:

Clomid does not, as is often thought, stimulate the release of natural testosterone, but rather works at reducing the oestrogenic inhibition caused by the steroid cycle. It does this in a similar manner to the way it and Nolvadex block oestrogen receptors in nipples to combat gyno development, i.e. by blocking the oestrogen receptors in the hypothalamus and pituitary thus reducing the inhibition from the elevated oestrogen. This allows LH levels to return to normal, or even above normal levels, and in turn, natural testosterone levels to also normalise.

SOOOO, it seems like clomid should be better PCT.
you are gay.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 04:03:10 PM »
HCG has been used successfully to restore the HPTA after steroid use. You can find the studies on medline, so saying it doesn't restore T production is false. Sure, there is feedback inhibition from the testosterone boost but it can still work - because the lh typically bounces back quickly once you drop the HCG.

SOOOO, it seems like clomid should be better PCT.

It's not "better". Both are useful. HCG is probably the more valuable drug after long cycles, since like I said LH often bounces back quickly but the testes just aren't responsive.

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 06:07:00 AM »
Run the HCG while on cycle to keep everything in good working order when you go into PCT. If your on TRT there is no reason for PCT. Now if you are not going to do a true TRT then use clomid and aromasin for PCT.

I have the HCG protocol posted all over this board, with the studies to back it up.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 02:29:23 PM »
Everyone has a different theory regarding hcg use, and I may experiment with using hcg throughout the cycle on my next one as 4thAD and some others here recommend.  Currently I will start using 1500iu/week for 3 weeks starting the last week of my cycle, then beginning nolva.  Always have recovered quickly like this.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 05:56:49 PM »
does deca 300 and test 200 need HCG?  i was gonna to clomid instead...
you are gay.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 06:00:01 PM »
yes yes yes yes

worm hcg is good after any and every cycle of adrogens because, if it shuts ya down, ya need to get started back up again !

you see?

some guys say that can do fine with out hcg or a serm .... but obviously the better and quicker your producing your own test the better end result your physique will be

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 06:21:25 PM »
I just removed a butt load of comments from this thread...guys, keep the stupid bullshit off this section of the board.

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 07:28:16 PM »
I just removed a butt load of comments from this thread...guys, keep the stupid bullshit off this section of the board.

Thanx AJ!