Author Topic: SAVE ANWAR!  (Read 3483 times)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
SAVE ANWAR!
« on: June 11, 2008, 05:43:51 PM »
The beautiful pristine Anwar is being threatened by powerful lobbyist groups. Write your Congressperson and let them know we need to protect this lush and beautiful landscape from greedy oil executives.

The Coach

Re: SAVE ANWAR!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 06:06:10 PM »
Yes, save Anwr so we can keep on depending on the foreign oil and the Dems/Liberals can keep on passing the buck by blaming the administration that it's their fault for rising gas prices.........makes sense too me ::)

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 06:11:40 PM »
Yes, save Anwr so we can keep on depending on the foreign oil and the Dems/Liberals can keep on passing the buck by blaming the administration that it's their fault for rising gas prices.........makes sense too me ::)

These environmentalist are the biggest clowns on the planet. I hope they keep saving Anwar when Crude hits $200!!!

As for blaming the admin causing oil prices to increase well i really don't think so. Yes the Iraq war with geopolitical tensions has caused Oil to increase but far greater affects from emerging markets such as Brazil, India and China are the real demand. It just took a while for oil to breakout and represented by the fundamentals of supply and demand.

I bet half you guys don't even know that US only imports roughly 15% of it Oil from Middle East!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 06:36:36 PM »
First off all of you are FOOLS...There is no reason for the price of oil to increase..there is no embargo, there is no shortage and america does not get any of its oil from Iraq or Iran or Saudi Arabia. All of americas oil comes from Nigeria, Canada, Mexico and Venezuela. You have been LIED TO AND FOOLED AGAIN...and you should be sick and tired of being LIED TO. The reason for the increase in the price of oil is GREED first and the falling value of the american dollar second. This tidbit of info has been discussed ad nauseaum for some time now. It is about time people start listening. The so called GREAT AMERICA is over it is laying on its back with adrenalin being pumped in, with plasma being pumped in, with pain killers being pumped in all in an attempt to keep america alive. Many are disillusioned that america is still what it used to be...hahahahahah...ameri ca is not even a shadow of itself. It manufactures NOTHING, it borrows money to the tune of TRILLIONS NOW, it is in debt to the tune of 600 TRILLION DOLLARS...let me say that again 600 TRILLION DOLLARS a monetary sum too great for even a computer to wrap itself around. Its people are the least intelligent in the world, it is dependent on all other nations for everything from its food, to its natural resources, to its clothing, to its drugs, to its cars and transportation...JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING AMERICAN IS MADE SOMEWHERE ELSE BY SOME OTHER PEOPLE....America is dead already it is just an image being kept alive...
C

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 06:37:52 PM »
First off all of you are FOOLS...There is no reason for the price of oil to increase..there is no embargo, there is no shortage and america does not get any of its oil from Iraq or Iran or Saudi Arabia. All of americas oil comes from Nigeria, Canada, Mexico and Venezuela. You have been LIED TO AND FOOLED AGAIN...and you should be sick and tired of being LIED TO. The reason for the increase in the price of oil is GREED first and the falling value of the american dollar second. This tidbit of info has been discussed ad nauseaum for some time now. It is about time people start listening. The so called GREAT AMERICA is over it is laying on its back with adrenalin being pumped in, with plasma being pumped in, with pain killers being pumped in all in an attempt to keep america alive. Many are disillusioned that america is still what it used to be...hahahahahah...ameri ca is not even a shadow of itself. It manufactures NOTHING, it borrows money to the tune of TRILLIONS NOW, it is in debt to the tune of 600 TRILLION DOLLARS...let me say that again 600 TRILLION DOLLARS a monetary sum too great for even a computer to wrap itself around. Its people are the least intelligent in the world, it is dependent on all other nations for everything from its food, to its natural resources, to its clothing, to its drugs, to its cars and transportation...JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING AMERICAN IS MADE SOMEWHERE ELSE BY SOME OTHER PEOPLE....America is dead already it is just an image being kept alive...
u seem like a pretty bright guy but,

why all the hate bra?  ???
follow the arrows

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 06:39:14 PM »

whose fault are the rising gas prices, Joe?

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 12:05:20 AM »
whose fault are the rising gas prices, Joe?

The libs, of course ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 12:45:53 AM »
Coach ..I like you dude...but there's no dem or libs...it'sall the same cabal designed to for you to think you have a choice....come on ! you're a smart guy, You can see through that bull.

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 12:54:55 AM »

well put...

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 01:31:30 PM »

The libs fucking love high gas prices. They think it will force us to swicth to alternative energy sources like fucking wind power.  ::)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2008, 01:38:29 PM »
The libs fucking love high gas prices. They think it will force us to swicth to alternative energy sources like fucking wind power.  ::)

i can see the sailed power hummer now!!! LOL

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2008, 01:39:20 PM »
The falling U.S. dollar - thanks very much to the Federal Reserve, which has been under the control of the Bush administration.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2008, 01:48:58 PM »

If we hadn't gone into Iraq and spent the money on developing alternative energy sources we wouldn't need to worry about oil.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2008, 01:50:51 PM »
bush should be brought to trial for war crimes.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2008, 01:51:24 PM »

those who control the market set prices.....not our government....not foreigners

oils supply and demand have not changed

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2008, 01:53:59 PM »
If we hadn't gone into Iraq and spent the money on developing alternative energy sources we wouldn't need to worry about oil.

Hahahahahha...like what, zero point energy?  ::)

There's only ONE alternative energy source right now that makes sense and the fucking libs hate it.

(were you being sarcastic>)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2008, 01:54:49 PM »
those who control the market set prices.....not our government....not foreigners

oils supply and demand have not changed

Tell that to India and China, genius.  ::)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2008, 02:05:17 PM »
Tell that to India and China, genius.  ::)

my point zaph was that everyone points fingers and it always leads back to govt....like theyre magically gonna fix the "problem" in 3 days. do we need to drill for reserves to help?...of course.....but i wouldnt plan on seeing changing prices anytime soon even if they broke ground tomorrow

the demand hasnt risen tremendously...and the supply hasnt dwindled....of course we can offset this by upping our reserves domestically...

indirectly the govt can effect prices....but its determined by the market forces... (thats what i was trying to say in ther og post)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2008, 02:39:07 PM »

Hey Boi,

Where is your evidence that the girl liked rape, and wanted to have her eyes stabbed out, and be burned and plunged with solvents?

Post it up. Before I get my whip.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2008, 08:41:36 AM »
Hahahahahha...like what, zero point energy?  ::)

There's only ONE alternative energy source right now that makes sense and the fucking libs hate it.

(were you being sarcastic>)

Iraq is going to end up costing about 6 trillion imagine investing all of that in alternative energy R&D instead.  We could probably supply the world's energy needs with solar power.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2008, 10:49:42 AM »
These environmentalist are the biggest clowns on the planet. I hope they keep saving Anwar when Crude hits $200!!!

As for blaming the admin causing oil prices to increase well i really don't think so. Yes the Iraq war with geopolitical tensions has caused Oil to increase but far greater affects from emerging markets such as Brazil, India and China are the real demand. It just took a while for oil to breakout and represented by the fundamentals of supply and demand.

I bet half you guys don't even know that US only imports roughly 15% of it Oil from Middle East!

yeah india china conveniently increased demands in the last 4 yrs totally coinciding with our shit economy just by chance ::)

its the rest of the world to blame for the shit we r in and not our prez... :-\

man ya fucktards deserve bush as your prez

carpe` vaginum!