Author Topic: wow what a difference olive oil makes, when you pay attention to it through  (Read 4999 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

Yes I have begun but I have much work ahead of me.

You have reached the level of development that we weegars would like to call "if you can get them that big you can get them bigger" school of thought/THEorgy. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
remember die't is wrong
all you simply have to do is eat alot and do alot . your activity should be 4500 calories worth, this is roughly what it takes me if i want to run 5 miles a day plus working out plus standing and painting 6 hours a day 7 days a week, when i stand that long i dont eat hardly anything just alot of water, feels like my legs alone feel so weighted down from standing and all the caloric demand of a hectic life style.

ask yourself is is better to move or not move it all. the answer should be simple and the higher anwser would be on the extreme end , and I should decide to move ALOT till the day i die, because OXYGEN is what keeps you alive , not being on a lethargic diet in wich you dont have the energy to MOVE and not get OXYGEN FOR GROWTH AND LIFE SUSTANANCE

all diets lead to a dead end. might as well eat alot and do alot , but in a sound way in wich you arent overeating in the last hours of the day or if you do overeat in the last hours of the day , make up for it with a quick morning workout
johnny

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=218496.0

check out my diet

trust me, acension  aside, this is perfect diet for fat loss preventing muscle catabolism

you want ripped this diet making my enomorphic skinny fat pathetic ass ripped and in short time too

candidizzle

• Getbig V
SHUT THE FUCK UP CANDIDIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) groink i love you too baby

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
johnny

check out my diet

trust me, acension  aside, this is perfect diet for fat loss preventing muscle catabolism

you want ripped this diet making my enomorphic skinny fat pathetic ass ripped and in short time too

CAndidizzle if you could schedule a trip to Venice you could be schooled by a living breathing falcon in the flesh who could teach you the brutal/epic ways/means of the falconhood.  But what is an "enomorph?"  I think some here are "emomorphs."     

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
You have reached the level of development that we weegars would like to call "if you can get them that big you can get them bigger" school of thought/THEorgy. 

"Super deep squats and leg press performed slowly with maximum intensity now."

Fixed. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
CAndidizzle if you could schedule a trip to Venice you could be schooled by a living breathing falcon in the flesh who could teach you the brutal/epic ways/means of the falconhood.  But what is an "enomorph?"  I think some here are "emomorphs."     
ummmm i might be going down south in like two months dude ? or maybe i might go dow for this competition in pasadena in a short while..

enDomorph

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
ummmm i might be going down south in like two months dude ? or maybe i might go dow for this competition in pasadena in a short while..

enDomorph

Oh I think I see "an Do More," yes as Johnny was saying choose movement over no move-ment. 

But yeah I definitely wanna meet you.   

candidizzle

• Getbig V
i did 45 mins walking at 3.8 on a 1 degree iincline today...otherwise ive been completely sedentray...oh wait thats not true i did take a shower and i also cleaned out my spice cabinet...and oh yeah i got up from the computer chair to make a meal so far 5 times

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
johnny

check out my diet

trust me, acension  aside, this is perfect diet for fat loss preventing muscle catabolism

eggs are for the hdl testosterone /growth producting

olive oil actually moves the hdl cholesterol around in your bloodstream freeing up any buildup and lowering the bad cholesterol

you cant beat eggs and olive oil in different food combinations, im noticing more and more the need for balance, because a pair of two foods many times one food requires the other food for assimilation like eggs and olive oil
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
eggs are for the hdl testosterone /growth producting

olive oil actually moves the hdl cholesterol around in your bloodstream freeing up any buildup and lowering the bad cholesterol

you cant beat eggs and olive oil in different food combinations, im noticing more and more the need for balance, because a pair of two foods many times one food requires the other food for assimilation like eggs and olive oil
balance is good  :)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Oh I think I see "an Do More," yes as Johnny was saying choose movement over no move-ment.

But yeah I definitely wanna meet you.   

sun worship, the first religion, people paid attention to the sun of god....

it Worked everysingle day, never a day off, its a hell of a workaholic , you can count on the sun of god to provide its life giving favors

the sun of god is in all of us if we wish to show out worthyness through work and movement, just like everything moves, nothing is still. even these so called moderate workout moderate workout is closer on the non doing non movement path then a path of putting in hours of labor on a daily basis and eating the correct diet to give you the energy to be on your feet constantly and still workout hard as hell after work
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
i just let my bit torrent spend all day downloading big and loving it only to now find out that ive got the german version and theres no captions...  :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
damn i want a jim morrison tshirt weegars!
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Epic MOnster the council wants to know if you have begun your bird leg training yet or should we look to an inquisition by the council into your Mr Getbig title contention? 

lol.
b

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods

:-\

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
i just let my bit torrent spend all day downloading big and loving it only to now find out that ive got the german version and theres no captions...  :-\

Is that falconspeak you speak? 

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
yeah man johnny falcon, and daddywaddy are dead! the hatred of the board has killed those two spirits, but dont fret , it was just a dream anyway and there consciousness has spread enough to make a positive impact in there reigns.

damn dude this kid is fucked up

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Waddy is this what you are wiping on yourself when doing the spasm posing you do.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

As i imagined, you have good gen right there.
Just you need to full-squat to the death.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
look atthe veins on epics calves  :o
 looks like he has been trottin through uncharted grounds of the weegar forest!
its a shame the me and epic and only a handfull of others have decent physiques around here
A

4thAD

the Olive Oil must be working, because it looks as if you have her legs!