Author Topic: injectible anavar?  (Read 4772 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
injectible anavar?
« on: June 12, 2008, 05:38:17 AM »
anyone even hear of this?
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: injectible anavar?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 05:44:24 AM »
its 50mg/ml

would that be daily or weekly injects?
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 05:49:52 AM »
daily, but why would want to inject anavar when you could just take the pill form?

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 06:39:19 AM »
wouldn't the injectable version be more effective because the half life is longer?

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 07:08:00 AM »
It wont make that much difference. If you want to be a pin cushion go for it, but when it comes to orals just take them orally!

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 08:09:01 AM »
I have never seen any lab, including UG labs, that make injectable Anavar.  I would be especially doubtful if he claims it is from a HRT clinic b/c there are no pharmaceutical companies to my knowledge that manufacture Anavar in an injectable form.  Is this the clinic itself telling you this or is it someone who claims he got it from a clinic?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 09:16:43 AM »
I have never seen any lab, including UG labs, that make injectable Anavar.  I would be especially doubtful if he claims it is from a HRT clinic b/c there are no pharmaceutical companies to my knowledge that manufacture Anavar in an injectable form.  Is this the clinic itself telling you this or is it someone who claims he got it from a clinic?

Wrong my friend. Injectable Anavar is carried by some HRT clinics. Remember, HRT clinics can carry ANY AAS legal for purchase in the USA, and Var is one of those. All these clinics go through compounding pharmacies and the compounders can make whatever dose/delivery method the clinic and the customer wants.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 09:18:49 AM »
worm you are obsessed with weak steroids...  ;D

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 10:17:03 AM »
Wrong my friend. Injectable Anavar is carried by some HRT clinics. Remember, HRT clinics can carry ANY AAS legal for purchase in the USA, and Var is one of those. All these clinics go through compounding pharmacies and the compounders can make whatever dose/delivery method the clinic and the customer wants.

Exactly correct! Compounding Pharmas can pretty make what they want as long as it is USFDA approved.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 10:26:39 AM »
Never heard of it

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2008, 12:42:05 PM »

Kind of doubtful it's totally legal though. If it were totally legal it would mean steroids are as legal now as before the steroid control act.

4thAD

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2008, 02:38:36 PM »
Its legal for medical purposes, not for cycling at ridiculous high doses. Legal for real TRT and medical needs.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2008, 02:50:26 PM »
Its legal for medical purposes, not for cycling at ridiculous high doses. Legal for real TRT and medical needs.

I think I agree with Van a little.  It sort of falls in that grey area because I know a lot of HRT clinics prescribe stuff that is somewhat questionable.

4thAD

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2008, 09:33:54 PM »
yes that is true, but the steroids themselves are legal!

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2008, 11:37:04 PM »
yes that is true, but the steroids themselves are legal!

Not being paranoid here but if you look at all his post.
He is becomming well informed about steroids without the footwork.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2008, 12:09:18 AM »
Not being paranoid here but if you look at all his post.
He is becomming well informed about steroids without the footwork.

What are you talking about?

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2008, 05:52:19 AM »

I do not dispute that the pharmacies can make these products LEGALLY, but I am saying I have never seen any company that produces injectable anavar, UG or otherwise, and I have looked at countless product lines from HRT clinics.  Not every steroid can be made into an injectable.  There is no injectable Anadrol either.

You would have to show me the website of a HRT clinic that offers this product, or even a UG lab.  I have never seen it or heard of it anywhere.  I don't believe it exists and would never recommend buying it from someone b/c it's most likely not real. 

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2008, 06:41:57 AM »
My HRT clinic has it.  It does exist.  They also have a blend of stanozolol and anavar - 50 mg each.

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2008, 09:01:38 AM »
My HRT clinic has it.  It does exist.  They also have a blend of stanozolol and anavar - 50 mg each.

Shows you how much I know. 

Injectable anavar, nice idea, I may have to look into that.  What is the ester?  How many MG per ML is it?  What HRT clinic do you go to, or is that considered posting a source?   ;)

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2008, 09:26:18 AM »
I won't give the name, but it is 50 mg per mL.

4thAD

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2008, 10:05:22 AM »
I do not dispute that the pharmacies can make these products LEGALLY, but I am saying I have never seen any company that produces injectable anavar, UG or otherwise, and I have looked at countless product lines from HRT clinics.  Not every steroid can be made into an injectable.  There is no injectable Anadrol either.

You would have to show me the website of a HRT clinic that offers this product, or even a UG lab.  I have never seen it or heard of it anywhere.  I don't believe it exists and would never recommend buying it from someone b/c it's most likely not real. 

Any steroid can be made into an injectable as far as I know. If it can be suspended it can be sterilized and filtered.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2008, 11:15:45 AM »
Any steroid can be made into an injectable as far as I know. If it can be suspended it can be sterilized and filtered.

Yup, exactly.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009, 12:36:39 PM »
you think injectible var has less sides?  (in terms of HDL reduction)  and can u inject it EOD since it may have a longer half life?
you are gay.

4thAD

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009, 04:46:33 PM »
yes on the first question, and you would need to know the half life on the injectable version first. Contact the clinic, as they should know the half life of the drug. I dont think anavar being that its not a 17aa alkaloid is very liver toxic anyways. I have seen studies which show no hepa toxicity after pretty long runs(cant remember the study exactly).

Anavar Profile

[17b-hydroxy-17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androstane-3-one]
    Molecular Weight: 306.4442
    Formula: C19H30O3
    Melting Point: 235  238 Celcius
    Manufacturer: BTG, SPA, Originally Searle (1964)
    Effective dose: (Men)20-100mgs/day (or .125mg/kg~bdywt); (Women) 2.5-20mgs.day
    Active Life: 8-12 hours
    Detection Time: 3 weeks
    Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio (Range): 322-630:24 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2009, 04:57:27 PM »
no, dont inject anavar everyother day.