Author Topic: Guantanamo inmates 'have rights'  (Read 7876 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Guantanamo inmates 'have rights'
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2008, 11:49:58 PM »

I was neither suggesting overcomplicating anything, nor wasting billions and years of time,
...that's the neocon approach.  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D

Many were killed on the spot by our troops during battles when they wanted to surrender.

That's not the point.  Many of these combatants where cuaght in battle or by search. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2008, 12:27:20 AM »
there are only, what, 1500 jihadists lef tin iraq, causing all that noise?

label them domestic murderers.  The local police will have them strung up in a week.

of course, then we don't give $3 bil a week to the defense contractors, huh? ;)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2008, 12:40:06 AM »
Seems you have no clue as to the enormity of war.

In WW2 alone there were: 425,000 held by the USA alone.  Yeah, 425,000 thousand full trials.  right.   ::)

Typical Ultra lib thing to do, over complicate a simple issue and suggest wasting billions and years of time.

Jaguar isn't an Ultra Liberal. Far from it.

She could be considered a terrorist hugger, and a multi-culti hugger, also she has "democratical" issues. With her support of dictatures and anti-democrats.

But an "Ultra Liberal" is someone is a person who wants to minimize government and is super pro freedom, eg Robert Nozick.

Calling her "ultra liberal" is just ridiculous.
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2008, 02:14:37 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

Many were killed on the spot by our troops during battles when they wanted to surrender.

That's not the point.  Many of these combatants where cuaght in battle or by search. 

I'm not concerned with those caught in battle. I'm not even talking about terrorists either.
I'm talking about people who were kidnapped and sold to the USA because the US was paying per head.

What about those who were taken during searches by troops who couldn't even read the identification presented to them? How would you like to be John Smith when an army of invading Arabs search through your neighbourhood looking for Mike Jones, ...but because the Arabic soldier can't read the English on your driver's license or passport, ...decides "Screw It", let's take him just the same. He looks like a Mike Jones. those are the people I'm talking about.
w