Author Topic: Prosecution of President Bush For Murder: Mr. Bush on the Stand.  (Read 6880 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Installment Four:  Mr. Bush on the Stand

Vincent Bugliosi’s Prosecution of President Bush For Murder
All analysis is based on Vincent Bugliosi’s The Prosecution of George W. Bush For Murder,

“If justice means anything in America, and if we’re not going to forget the thousands of young American soldiers in their graves whom Bush deceived into thinking they were fighting for America against an enemy that had attacked us, and if we want to deter any future president as monstrous as Bush from doing the same horrendous thing, I say we have no choice but to bring murder charges against the son of privilege from Crawford, Texas.”

Cross-examination Part I.

Bugliosi:   On the evening of 10-7-2002, in a nationally televised speech, did you tell the nation that Iraq had "unmanned drones armed w/ WMDs for missions targeting the US?”

Bush: Yes

Bugliosi: Are you aware of a letter dated 10-7-2002 from George Tenet and signed by John McLaughlin which stated that Iraq was not an imminent threat to the US?

Bush:   I don’t recall.

Bugliosi: Are you the boss of the CIA?

Bush:   Yes.

Bugliosi:   Did the CIA, in its daily morning briefings of you up to that point, had given you this same position (that Iraq was not an imminent threat to the US)?

Bush:  I don’t recall.

Bugliosi:  You don’t recall even though as a matter of fact you were briefed daily by the CIA as to Iraq.  Yet you told the nation the exact opposite of the CIA’s assessment of Iraq’s threat?

Bush:   Yes.

Bugliosi:   Upon what intelligence agency were you relying in your speech to the nation 10-7-2002 when you suggested to everyone that Iraq was an imminent threat to the USA?

Bush:   Everyone believed Iraq posed a threat to the US.

Bugliosi:  In other words, Mr. Bush, you made this whole thing up yourself about Hussein and Iraq being an imminent threat to the US?

Bush:   No, I didn’t make it up, I believed it.

Bugliosi:
  So even though no US intelligence agency told you this, and even though no document said this, you still formed the opinion it was true?  (that Hussein was an imminent threat to the US)

Bush:
  Correct.

Bugliosi:
  Did you tell the American people on the evening of 10-7-2002, that it was merely your opinion that Hussein constituted an imminent threat to the security of this country, and US intelligence agreed with you?

Bush:  No

Bugliosi:   Why not sir?

Bush:   I’m the Decider and I decide.

Bugliosi:   Since it was going to be the blood of America’s sons and daughters that was going to be shed in far-off Iraq, not your blood or the blood of your children, don’t you feel the people of this country, in deciding whether to give their support to you for this war, were entitled to know this?  (that it was Bush’s opinion and not fact re Iraq’s threat)

Bush:  We didn’t want the final proof to come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

Cross-examination Part II.

Bugliosi:
  Mr. Bush, you have said, and I quote you, that in deciding whether or not to go to war in Iraq, “I’ll be making up my mind based upon the latest intelligence.”  Was that a true statement?

Bush:  Yes.

Bugliosi:   Just for purposes of clarification, when you said ‘intelligence’ you were referring to US Intelligence agencies, like the CIA, whose job it was to furnish you with the best and latest intelligence they had gathered on the issue of whether Hussein was a threat to the security of the country, is that correct?

Bush:   Yes, of course.

Bugliosi:   Now you have a reputation for not liking to read long reports, including intelligence reports.  Is that a reputation you feel you have earned?

Bush:  Well, I’ll tell you, it’s partially true.  The job of president is a hard one with lots of hard work…busy work, you know, and I like to get to the heart of a problem as quickly as I can.

Bugliosi:  So as I’ve read, you prefer to read summaries of these long reports, is that true?

Bush:  Yes, but if the report is important enough, I’ll read the whole report.

Bugliosi:   Would you agree that the war in Iraq, for good or for bad, has defined your presidency more than any other single issue?

Bush:   Yes, our country’s safety is my most important duty.

Bugliosi:  Did you, in fact, read the 91 page report which concluded Hussein was not an imminent threat to the US?

Bush:  No, I don’t think I did.  It’s hard to remember after all this time.

Bugliosi:  But I take it you at least read the five-page summary of this report?

Bush:   I don’t recall.  I don’t think so.

Bugliosi:   Mr. Bush, I show you People’s exhibit number 101, the ninety-one page report sent to your office on October 1, 2002, which represents the conclusions of sixteen US Intelligence agencies on Iraq’s alleged weapons of mass destruction, and the danger, if any, that Hussein posed to America.  Pages 5 through 9 contain the summary of the report called ‘Key Judgments.’  Turning to page 8, I want to read to you the most important of the Key Judgments.

(Bugliosi reads the report’s judgment that Hussein would only attack the US if he feared the US was about to attack his country first, i.e., he would only attack in self-defense from us.)

Bugliosi:  Mr. Bush, would you tell this jury if you read these same words when the report was sent to you, or had someone else read them to you or summarize their essence for you?

Bush:  No. 

Bugliosi:  So even though you were the president of the United States, you never bothered to read even a summary of this extremely important report, were not informed of it by your national security advisor Condoleezza Rice or anyone else, and had absolutely no idea that the sixteen US intelligence agencies under your command all agreed that Iraq did not pose an imminent threat to this country, is that correct, sir?

Bush:   I believe I was told of that Key Judgment on page 8. 

Bugliosi:  Mr. Bush, the report explicitly says that Hussein would not attempt to attack the USA unless he feared an attack by us on his country and he thought the attack was imminent.  I ask you, sir.  Being in possession of this information from 16 US intelligence agencies, the very people you admit you relied upon in making your decision whether to go to war, how could you possibly tell the American people just six days later in Cincinnati the exact opposite that unless we stopped Hussein first, he was an urgent and great danger to our nation?  How could you do this sir?  Please tell the jury.

Bush:  I did not want the final proof to be a mushroom cloud.

Bugliosi:   Mr. Bush, at the time you ordered this nation’s military forces to invade Iraq on March 19, 2003, did you believe that Hussein constituted an imminent threat to the security of this nation?

Bush:  No, I never said Hussein was an ‘imminent threat.’

Bugliosi:  Do you think the words you did use:  ‘a threat of unique urgency,’ attack ‘on any given day,’ ‘Iraq could launch a biological or chemical attack in as little as 45 minutes,’ etc. were the equivalent of the meaning of imminent.

Bush:  I don’t think so.

Bugliosi:   Mr. Bush, you have always said that you didn’t want to go to war, that war was a last resort, is that correct?

Bush:  Yes it is.

Bugliosi:  If this is so, when Hans Blix, the UN’s chief weapons inspector, testified before the UN on March 7, 2003, that he and his inspectors were being given complete cooperation by Hussein and they were “able to perform professional no-notice inspections all over Iraq” and thus far they couldn’t find any WMDs in Iraq but requested a few more months to confirm their tentative findings, why, sir, did you proceed to refuse this request, boot Blix and his people out of Iraq, and proceed to war in less than two weeks?

Bush:   I wanted to strike Hussein before he attacked America.

Bugliosi:  But if you actually believed that, sir, and had this fear of Iraq, why in the world did you propose, at your January 31, 2003 meeting with Prime Minister Tony Blair in the Oval Office that America and Britain should try to provoke Hussein into a war? 

Do remember Mr. Bush, we can call Blair and his three aids—including David Manning who wrote the memo quoting Bush on provoking Hussein--to the stand to verify your answer.

Bush:   I really don’t recall.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Prosecution of President Bush For Murder: Mr. Bush on the Stand.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 09:46:56 AM »
Yawn.

Jury: Not Guilty.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 09:48:49 AM »
Bush:   I really don’t recall.

lol... that's exactly what he'd say, if he wasn't sunbathing in Paraguay while these trials went on.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 09:53:00 AM »
Yawn.

With people like you sitting on the jury, it's no wonder the legal system is broken in this country.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 11:56:54 AM »
Yawn.

lol.  Concur!   :)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »
lol.  Concur!   :)
That's really a well reasoned argument.

I expect no more really. 

I mean what can you Bush fanatics say anyways?

There's no argument you can make that absolves Bush of first degree murder.

So you throw in the figurative towel by making weak jokes.

Boy, I learned my lesson.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 02:24:25 PM »
That's really a well reasoned argument.

I expect no more really. 

I mean what can you Bush fanatics say anyways?

There's no argument you can make that absolves Bush of first degree murder.

So you throw in the figurative towel by making weak jokes.

Boy, I learned my lesson.

Decker what will you do when Bush leaves office and your punching bag is gone?  Besides read hypothetical, unrealistic books by former prosecutors.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 07:14:55 PM »
Decker what will you do when Bush leaves office and your punching bag is gone?  Besides read hypothetical, unrealistic books by former prosecutors.   

You should pick it up and read it.  I'd like to hear your actual serious take on the points he makes.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 09:08:05 PM »

I got an idea start stealing gas and giving it to the poor, modern day Robin Hood.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 09:33:33 PM »
I got an idea start stealing gas and giving it to the poor, modern day Robin Hood.

Why steal it when you can get it for FREE... legally?
w

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2008, 06:38:14 AM »
I will continue to point out the morally indefensible and illegal acts of criminal politicians which somehow garner sycophantic support of people just b/c it's a republican pulling the trigger.

I suppose murder and suffering and loss mean little to a person who cannot empathize or sympathize with those actually living through the horror created by the president.

So let's just joke about it. 

I swear, liberals are just humorless about murder, torture and treason.

If you or anyone else has a point to make about the case at hand, go ahead...I'm all ears.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2008, 08:12:21 AM »
More American citizens have been killed by illegal aliens, than soldiers killed in the Iraq war.

Bush and many other Politicians have done nothing to stop the illegal invasion,, as they are more concerned with making their Big Business supporters (cheap labor) happy, than they are with the safety the American Citizens.

So if you want to impeach Bush for something, it should be this !

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2008, 08:22:21 AM »

More American citizens have been killed by illegal aliens, than soldiers killed in the Iraq war.
And how is that relevant to this thread?

Bush and many other Politicians have done nothing to stop the illegal invasion,, as they are more concerned with making their Big Business supporters (cheap labor) happy, than they are with the safety the American Citizens.
And how is that relevant to this thread?

So if you want to impeach Bush for something, it should be this !
Ahhh now I see.

This thread is not about impeachment.  It's about trying the ex-president of the US for murder.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2008, 08:31:31 AM »
 I bet you were silent when your hero Bill Clinton bombed the aspiron factory............for making aspirin    :o 

http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/khartoumbomb.html

"The Clinton administration will not challenge a lawsuit filed by a Saudi businessman who said the bombing last year of his pharmaceutical plant in Sudan was a "mistake" based on faulty intelligence data"     ::)

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2008, 08:44:41 AM »
 Bill Clinton (Decker's Hero) telling the World, multiple times, that Saddam Hussien has weapons of mass destruction and has to be stopped.  :o

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2008, 09:14:16 AM »
Why steal it when you can get it for FREE... legally?

I'll sign up for your MLM if you post a pic.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2008, 09:21:56 AM »
I bet you were silent when your hero Bill Clinton bombed the aspiron factory............for making aspirin    :o 

http://www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/khartoumbomb.html

"The Clinton administration will not challenge a lawsuit filed by a Saudi businessman who said the bombing last year of his pharmaceutical plant in Sudan was a "mistake" based on faulty intelligence data"     ::)

I'll bet you are wrong again.  Clinton my hero?  How foolish of you to say such thing.

So what if Clinton bombed a pharmaceutical factory?  Seems he was going after Al Qaeda while the republican fools in the Congress were playing impeachment games.

Is Clinton's order the same thing as Bush's ordering the invasion and destruction of a country based on intentional lies?

I didn't think so.

I think you know what you can do with your innuendo.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2008, 09:31:17 AM »
I'll bet you are wrong again.  Clinton my hero?  How foolish of you to say such thing.

So what if Clinton bombed a pharmaceutical factory?  Seems he was going after Al Qaeda while the republican fools in the Congress were playing impeachment games.

Is Clinton's order the same thing as Bush's ordering the invasion and destruction of a country based on intentional lies?

I didn't think so.

I think you know what you can do with your innuendo.

Bill Clinton's actions killed people,

Bill Clinton's actions were based on faulty (wrong) intelligence

Only a liberal like Decker would see no wrong in this, while at the same time wanting to charge Bush with Murder  :o

Lets not forget that John Edwards (who Decker supported)  voted for the War in Iraq, and had access to the same intelligence.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2008, 10:00:57 AM »
Bill Clinton's actions killed people,

Bill Clinton's actions were based on faulty (wrong) intelligence

Only a liberal like Decker would see no wrong in this, while at the same time wanting to charge Bush with Murder  :o

Lets not forget that John Edwards (who Decker supported)  voted for the War in Iraq, and had access to the same intelligence.
The bombing ordered by Clinton was either an accident or based on faulty intelligence.

How does that square with Bush's intentional lies re WMDs?

It doesn't so stop pretending that it does.   Please, just stop it.  You're embarrassing yourself.

Am I talking with Eldon or are you channeling your alter ego Ozark with the Edwards claim?

Who cares if Edwards had "access to the same intelligence?"

Bush lied repeatedly about that intelligence. 

How does Edwards mistake in not reading the intelligence make right Bush's outright lies about that intelligence?  It doesn't. 

He lied to Congress and the American people.  Who expects the president to lie about such an important and grave matter?  Now we know the answer.

Nice try though.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2008, 12:31:15 PM »
The bombing ordered by Clinton was either an accident or based on faulty intelligence.

How does that square with Bush's intentional lies re WMDs?

It doesn't so stop pretending that it does.   Please, just stop it.  You're embarrassing yourself.

Am I talking with Eldon or are you channeling your alter ego Ozark with the Edwards claim?

Who cares if Edwards had "access to the same intelligence?"

Bush lied repeatedly about that intelligence.

How does Edwards mistake in not reading the intelligence make right Bush's outright lies about that intelligence?  It doesn't.

He lied to Congress and the American people.  Who expects the president to lie about such an important and grave matter?  Now we know the answer.

Nice try though.

Bill Clinton said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

Hillary said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

John Kerry said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

John Edwards ( Deckers Man) said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

Joe Bidon  said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

Al Gore  said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

Most of the libs said this prior to Bush even being elected.

France intelligence said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

England  Intelligence said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

Russia Intelligence said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

The truth is Innocent people died because Bill Clinton bombed an Aspirin factory, plain and simple.

So In your weak theory of Bush Being guilty of murder, then so is Clinton.

Decker, you are the one being embarrassed here.   :o     so please continue     :)

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2008, 12:37:37 PM »
How does Edwards mistake in not reading the intelligence make right Bush's outright lies about that intelligence?

So John Edwards was too lazy to read the Intelligence,  but then voted to send men and woman to War......and this is the guy you said you supported !

Both you and Edwards are a joke    :o   :o   :o

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2008, 12:40:14 PM »

Bill Clinton said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

Hillary said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

John Kerry  said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

John Edwards ( Deckers Man) said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

Joe Bidon  said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

Al Gore  said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

Most of the libs said this prior to Bush even being elected.

France intelligence said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

England  Intelligence said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

Russia Intelligence said Saddam had weapons of mas destruction

Innocent people died because Bil Clinton bombed an Aspirin factory, plain and simple.

In your weak theory of Bush Being guilty of murder, then so is Clinton

Decker, you are the one being embarrassed here.   :o     so please continue     :)
You are attempting to make a correlation of Clinton attempting to kill Bin Laden and Bush starting the war in Iraq on false pretenses? You are an idiot.

I believed Saddam probably had wmd too, but Stevie Wonder could see that he was no threat to the U.S. An attack on the U.S. would be suicidal and Saddam had a nice situation for himself in Iraq.
!

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2008, 01:02:42 PM »
You are attempting to make a correlation of Clinton attempting to kill Bin Laden and Bush starting the war in Iraq on false pretenses? You are an idiot.

I believed Saddam probably had wmd too, but Stevie Wonder could see that he was no threat to the U.S. An attack on the U.S. would be suicidal and Saddam had a nice situation for himself in Iraq.

Bill Clinton is on video saying Saddam is a threat to the US

Hillary Clinton is on video saying " even knowing now that no WMD's were found, she would have still voted for the War, as Saddam was a threat !

Al Gore is on video saying Saddam was a huge threat, and should be dealt with, in fact he even talked shit on the first Bush for not going into Iraq,

Gore speaks of  Saddam's Terrorist Ties!

Gore criticizes Bush for ignoring Iraq's ties to terrorism

Bill Clinton telling the World, multiple times, that Saddam Hussien is a threat, and has to be stopped.
[/youtube]

John Edwards 2002 Vote for the Iraq War

Hillary Clinton on Iraq

Hillary Clinton's say's even after finding no WMD"s......... she is still glad she voted for War !

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2008, 01:46:57 PM »
That's all good Eldon.

However, BUSH is the one who pulled the trigger and actually went to war committing the worse US foreign policy decision in the history of the USA when evidence is coming forth that he knew there was other intel that contradicted the intel everyone else whose made those statements.

You can keep showing clip after clip of dems saying stuff,  doesn't change the fact it was a bad decision and Iraq was never a real threat to the USA.  Only a threat to idiots that can be manipulated by other idiots.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2008, 01:55:53 PM »
That's all good Eldon.

However, BUSH is the one who pulled the trigger and actually went to war committing the worse US foreign policy decision in the history of the USA when evidence is coming forth that he knew there was other intel that contradicted the intel everyone else whose made those statements.

You can keep showing clip after clip of dems saying stuff,  doesn't change the fact it was a bad decision and Iraq was never a real threat to the USA.  Only a threat to idiots that can be manipulated by other idiots.

Ozmo,

Look, I supported Ron Paul, He and Pay Buchanan are the ones I agree with the most.

I was never for sending troops into Iraq, I don't think it would be worth the risk.I  I was for bombing the shit out Afghanistan.

But come on Ozmo, for Decker to come on here saying Bush should be tried for Murder, when all the democrats had access to the intelligence,  and  the CIA director is on record saying he never got one phone call from any senator  or congressman,  and yet 99 out of 100 Democrats voted for the war as well.   
That is what is wrong with Washington,