Author Topic: Guys who juice but dont even work out.  (Read 3749 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Guys who juice but dont even work out.
« on: June 12, 2008, 10:26:55 AM »
Ok, A guy I work with, about 180-190 lbs decent build recently asked me If I new where he could get a couple bottles of Test. To make a long story short, he has decided to bike to work for the next three months (about an 40 mins each way). He is also taking a three month lay off from the gym. He is worried that all this extra cardio will make him shrink down to 160 lbs, and is convinced that eating a high protien diet and takeing a couple shots of test a week will help him maintain his current size, until he starts lifting again in the fall.

Has anyone else ever heard of somone juicing, while not even training? What werer there theories/reasons?

GH15, do pros take a couple shots a week even when not hitting the gym??

Thanks for your time.
shotgun on the team

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: Guys who juice but dont even work out.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 10:37:21 AM »

Sounds like you live in miami...

when I was there, almost every one I met was on at least a cycle of test  ::)

most didn't even look like they lifted
just not good enough

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 10:39:38 AM »
Ok, A guy I work with, about 180-190 lbs decent build recently asked me If I new where he could get a couple bottles of Test. To make a long story short, he has decided to bike to work for the next three months (about an 40 mins each way). He is also taking a three month lay off from the gym. He is worried that all this extra cardio will make him shrink down to 160 lbs, and is convinced that eating a high protien diet and takeing a couple shots of test a week will help him maintain his current size, until he starts lifting again in the fall.

Has anyone else ever heard of somone juicing, while not even training? What werer there theories/reasons?

Thanks for your time.

oh boy ::)  Cardio won't make you lose any muscle, as long as you don't get into a calorie deficit. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 10:46:40 AM »

Thanks for your time.

Sounds like a cop trying to find out who is a drug supplier in the gym. I HOPE YOU DID NOT DIRECT HIM TO ANYONE OR GIVE ANY ADVICE THAT WOULD IMPLICATE YOU IN TRAFFICING AS WELL????

When a person is so bold to ask another person, whom he does not know, where he can get gear...that person is more than likely a cop, dea agent or something similar...be careful what you say.
C

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 10:48:07 AM »
panda is the expert here we should all take notes

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 10:49:36 AM »
Sounds like a cop trying to find out who is a drug supplier in the gym. I HOPE YOU DID NOT DIRECT HIM TO ANYONE OR GIVE ANY ADVICE THAT WOULD IMPLICATE YOU IN TRAFFICING AS WELL????

When a person is so bold to ask another person, whom he does not know, where he can get gear...that person is more than likely a cop, dea agent or something similar...be careful what you say.

relax, I live in Canada and have known the person in question for quite some time, he is not a cop. But thank you for your concern, and I just told him "test" what from hell is that?
shotgun on the team

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 10:58:02 AM »

Thanks for your time.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 11:00:13 AM »
Yes, actually there is a differece between juicing like a pro, and supplementing with test.
If he is a hardgainer, easy catobolizer, Test will increase his appetite.

Old men supp with test, and low testosterone individuals. 
[/quote]
Most are all show no go!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 11:03:08 AM »
panda is the expert here we should all take notes

Naw, I would never want to take away your title  :-*

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 11:24:26 AM »
Guys who juice but dont even work out.

What I find interesting are the guys who can only work out when on juice and if they don't juice, they don't train.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2008, 11:31:17 AM »
What I find interesting are the guys who can only work out when on juice and if they don't juice, they don't train.

Well Matt your from Ontario, no? You know first hand how pathetic the work out scene is here anyway. Half the people dont train at all in the winter and fall, and when they do train its all arms and chest. I think Back and legs are not trained at all by about 50% or more of the members of my gym.
shotgun on the team

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2008, 11:33:15 AM »

A lot of guys juice, but don't work out. Even some girls do.  Don't you have one of these?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2008, 11:35:26 AM »
Sounds like you live in miami...
when I was there, almost every one I met was on at least a cycle of test  ::)
most didn't even look like they lifted

miami, yeah.  west palm beach seems like pretty common too.  here on the west coast of FL, you don't see it much at all.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2008, 11:35:36 AM »
A lot of guys juice, but don't work out. Even some girls do.  Don't you have one of these?

I throw a little Dbol in with my oranges Ron.. :D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2008, 11:37:15 AM »

;D

Just last week I dusted off our juicer and have been having fresh-squeezed orange juice every day.  Hella good, but you don't realize until you juice stuff yourself just how much fruit it takes to make a decent sized portion of juice.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2008, 11:47:16 AM »
That's pretty bad

Almost as bad as some guys who "preach" on certain bodybuilding message boards that don't even work out  ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2008, 11:53:58 AM »
Tell him to go see a psychologist.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2008, 12:34:04 PM »
That's pretty bad

Almost as bad as some guys who "preach" on certain bodybuilding message boards that don't even work out  ::)

anyone specific you have in mind?
shotgun on the team

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2008, 01:09:16 PM »
i heard no one is quite the juice head, but doesnt particularly like to "work out"
w

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2008, 03:10:54 PM »
I wonder if pros like Coleman or Levrone who took off severel months after the Olympia every year still juiced in their breaks??

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 04:26:22 PM »

Well Matt your from Ontario, no? You know first hand how pathetic the work out scene is here anyway. Half the people dont train at all in the winter and fall, and when they do train its all arms and chest. I think Back and legs are not trained at all by about 50% or more of the members of my gym.

I agree.  Not to mention the New Year's resolutioners leaving in February after buying a year long membership.  ;D

I could walk into any gym in my city at any time of day and I would be in the top three of strongest people there and on average I would be the strongest.  So right there that says a little about the scene here.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 04:54:56 PM »
Just another Fukin Idiot.Give him all the help he needs and tell him all the Doctors on Getbig say that BB Drugs are perfect for Good Health.FFS. ::)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2008, 05:28:27 AM »

Thanks for your time.

Most  people that juice up dont train (get bodybuilding out of your mind for a min.)

Have u ever heard of HIV?

90 % of people with HIV (and other illnes) are on the juice dont train.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH  !!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2008, 05:31:12 AM »
Most  people that juice up dont train (get bodybuilding out of your mind for a min.)

Have u ever heard of HIV?

90 % of people with HIV (and other illnes) are on the juice dont train.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHH  !!!
damn I got to get me some of this "HIV"

sounds cool------dont have to train, get prescribed juice

sounds like a party through and through ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2008, 05:43:15 AM »
sounds like a party through and through ;D

As an aside, I'd like to congratulate Nordic for being one of the few guys on the web who don't spell it: though, thought, thorough, throught, threw, true, or thru.  Give that man a cigar.