Author Topic: Jewish Settlers beat up Palestinians...  (Read 7012 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

steveeray

• Getbig III
Re: Jewish Settlers beat up Palestinians...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 12:37:55 AM »
Its sad people can't get along
They have been throwing rocks at each other for years over that land
(figure of speach)
I guess the US will feel the need to interveen and
fight against the palistenians.
These 2 groups will never agree and will die before
giving into one another.
They need JesusJuice

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 06:11:14 AM »
wonder what "the coach" will have to say about this one..
follow the arrows

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 06:12:22 AM »
If the US stopped sending money over there and changed the lobbying rules, those people would have peace or death within 10 years.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 07:52:22 AM »
If the US stopped sending money over there and changed the lobbying rules, those people would have peace or death within 10 years.

israel = 51st state
carpe` vaginum!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 07:53:03 AM »
Hahahaha lovely ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 07:57:04 AM »
[...]
They have been throwing rocks at each other for years over that land[...]

Throwing rocks? The Palestinians are throwing rocks. The Israelis are responding with misiles.

There's a difference.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 08:24:35 AM »
Throwing rocks? The Palestinians are throwing rocks. The Israelis are responding with misiles.

There's a difference.

just a figure of speech.

but yeah main reason we have to stay in Iraq is deployment issues with Iran. No two ways about it Israel will launch an assault once Iran is close to nuclear weapon manufacturing.

Your not going to let your enemy build weapons to "wipe Israel off the map" and they will do it since Allah told them

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 09:04:35 AM »
just a figure of speech.

but yeah main reason we have to stay in Iraq is deployment issues with Iran. No two ways about it Israel will launch an assault once Iran is close to nuclear weapon manufacturing.

Your not going to let your enemy build weapons to "wipe Israel off the map" and they will do it since Allah told them

Yeah, but let the Israelis deal with those mofos! What must another American life be spent on saving someone else?

Am I the only one who feels some of the world is becoming ultradependent on American military help?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »
Yeah, but let the Israelis deal with those mofos! What must another American life be spent on saving someone else?

Am I the only one who feels some of the world is becoming ultradependent on American military help?

No. I say let Israel rot.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 09:38:56 AM »

There's a difference.

Actually, the Palestinians have launched 2800 missiles and mortars at Israeli civilians since January 1st, 2008. 

But yes, it's ok for Muslims to blindly target civilians. I understand now!  ::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 09:53:49 AM »
Actually, the Palestinians have launched 2800 missiles and mortars at Israeli civilians since January 1st, 2008. 

But yes, it's ok for Muslims to blindly target civilians. I understand now!  ::)

That is one remark that will go down in the annals of GetBig history! You know full well WHO started the fight! You know full well who started the missile atacks! You know full well who is suffering the most!

And besides, it's not the Palestinians who launched the 2,800 missiles, it was radicalized sectors of Hamas and other terrorist groups that have nothing to do with the Palestinians. On the other hand, the full frontal assault on ALL Palestinians, passively and actively, "surgical" or generalized, if being carried out by the Israeli people's army.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 10:03:59 AM »
That is one remark that will go down in the annals of GetBig history! You know full well WHO started the fight! You know full well who started the missile atacks! You know full well who is suffering the most!

And besides, it's not the Palestinians who launched the 2,800 missiles, it was radicalized sectors of Hamas and other terrorist groups that have nothing to do with the Palestinians. On the other hand, the full frontal assault on ALL Palestinians, passively and actively, "surgical" or generalized, if being carried out by the Israeli people's army.

Blah, blah, blah. Give me a break with that bullshit. When that Palestinian extremist stormed that Jewish school (whatever it's called) and killed 7 kids and teenagers, people across Palestine were celebrating and firing their weapons in the air.

The Palestinian people also voted Hamas in to power. Shit, they can't even get along with each other. Every Palestinian political party hates the other one and would kill them right alongside the Israelis.

Can you imagine what the world would be saying if Israel started blindly launching 100 rockets a day into Palestine? They would be calling for their heads. Instead, it's ok for some "poor" muslims to do it.

The rest of the Muslim world couldn't give two shits about Palestine and only uses it for cannon fodder. Egypt closed the holes in the border after Hamas blew the wall up, relegating the Palestinians to starving.  ::)

The Palestinians are suffering because they refuse to announce Hamas' rocket attacks. Israel gives the wounded Palestinians access to doctors and medical services. If they would stop blatantly attacking civilians, the peace process would start. But Hamas refuses to do that. Thus, the rest of Palestine has to suffer because of extremists.

I have no sympathy for a populace that expects to be treated humanely when they spend their off time trying to kill civilians. 

You can't expect to be taken seriously and actually have a chance for peace when you refuse to denounce and stop terrorists from firing thousands of rockets and mortars at civilians. It just doesn't happen.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 10:10:15 AM »
Blah, blah, blah. Give me a break with that bullshit. When that Palestinian extremist stormed that Jewish school (whatever it's called) and killed 7 kids and teenagers, people across Palestine were celebrating and firing their weapons in the air.

The Palestinian people also voted Hamas in to power. Shit, they can't even get along with each other. Every Palestinian political party hates the other one and would kill them right alongside the Israelis.

Can you imagine what the world would be saying if Israel started blindly launching 100 rockets a day into Palestine? They would be calling for their heads. Instead, it's ok for some "poor" muslims to do it.

The rest of the Muslim world couldn't give two shits about Palestine and only uses it for cannon fodder. Egypt closed the holes in the border after Hamas blew the wall up, relegating the Palestinians to starving.  ::)

The Palestinians are suffering because they refuse to announce Hamas' rocket attacks. Israel gives the wounded Palestinians access to doctors and medical services. If they would stop blatantly attacking civilians, the peace process would start. But Hamas refuses to do that. Thus, the rest of Palestine has to suffer because of extremists.

I have no sympathy for a populace that expects to be treated humanely when they spend their off time trying to kill civilians. 

You can't expect to be taken seriously and actually have a chance for peace when you refuse to denounce and stop terrorists from firing thousands of rockets and mortars at civilians. It just doesn't happen.

Look, I ain't gonna waste my time with people who refuse to attend to facts. To all of yous I've got one thing to say: FUCK YOU!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 10:11:57 AM »
Look, I ain't gonna waste my time with people who refuse to attend to facts. To all of yous I've got one thing to say: FUCK YOU!

Great response. You're a fucking retard. If you feel like refuting any of my points, type it up in a response. You sound like a 4 year old.

Also, thanks for proving that you don't read or have any grasp of foreign events.  ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2008, 10:14:28 AM »
Ceasing the building of settlements would go a long way.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2008, 10:15:39 AM »
Ceasing the building of settlements would go a long way.

Yeah, it's a little foolish of Israel to be expanding into East Jerusalem at a time like this.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2008, 10:18:02 AM »
Great response. You're a fucking retard. If you feel like refuting any of my points, type it up in a response. You sound like a 4 year old.

Also, thanks for proving that you don't read or have any grasp of foreign events.  ;D

Lookey heah homeboy, there are certain things that prompt no argument, like the case of WHO is doing the suffering between the Palestinians and the Israelis or who is suffering the most between the Chechnyans or the Russians. Argueing against it is not cool, no matter how much you've read against it in the Jew York Times. And I got nothing against the Jews, please, I love the Jews as much as I love all peoples, but we're dropping the proverbial ball here. The Palestinians are going through what the Jews went through in Germany back in the 30s and 40s.

Your argument bears as much truth, honesty and logic as a German citizen complaining about the Jewish resistance groups in Nazi Germany.

I mean, it's stupidly moronic.

An please, do not get upset because i do not respond to your argument, you should get upset because your argument holds more as much water as Coleman's glutes during prejudging at the Olympia. I mean, I know we're going through a phase of Islamophobia and all... But... Come the fuck on man! They're human beings for chrisake!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2008, 10:21:53 AM »
Lookey heah homeboy, there are certain things that prompt no argument, like the case of WHO is doing the suffering between the Palestinians and the Israelis, who is suffering the most between the Chechnyans or the Russians. Argueing against it is not cool, no matter how much you've read against it in the Jew York Times. And I got nothing against the Jews, please, I love the Jews as much as I love all peoples, but we're dropping the proverbial ball here. The Palestinians are going through what the Jews went through in Germany back in the 30s and 40s.

Your argument bears as much truth, honesty and logic as a German citizen complaining about the Jewish resistance groups in Nazi Germany.

I mean, it's stupidly moronic.

Hahaha, again, you're not refuting my points. You're attacking me, and nothing more. I couldn't care less about the Jews. I care about the fact that you're implying that it's alright to blindly attack civilians and then expect no retaliations. Israel only attacks after being attacked.

You obviously have no grasp of the situation, as the tried and true "I'm not answering you because it's stupid" approach has been used many a time by uninformed and misguided people.

You love the Jews but then you're calling a paper the Jew York Times. Brilliant. You are an idiot. Like I said, if you feel like refuting my points, make a post.

Bitter Palestinian Muslim meltdown is all I'm getting out of your post.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2008, 10:34:03 AM »
Hahaha, again, you're not refuting my points. You're attacking me, and nothing more. I couldn't care less about the Jews. I care about the fact that you're implying that it's alright to blindly attack civilians and then expect no retaliations. Israel only attacks after being attacked.

You obviously have no grasp of the situation, as the tried and true "I'm not answering you because it's stupid" approach has been used many a time by uninformed and misguided people.

You love the Jews but then you're calling a paper the Jew York Times. Brilliant. You are an idiot. Like I said, if you feel like refuting my points, make a post.

Bitter Palestinian Muslim meltdown is all I'm getting out of your post.

If you so much care about the conflic and REAL facts I'll have you know that the ratio of Palestinians to Israeli deaths is now 4:1, with children deaths (since you mention schools) now a whopping 5:1. That means that a Palestinian adult is 400% more likely to be killed by the Israeli army than an Israely is to be killed by a Palestinian (and non-Palestinian) terrorist group.

As has become the norm here in the US, the media's reporting of the conflict is heavily skewed toward reporting Israeli deaths than those of Palestinians. 5-6 times as much in fact.

And this is A FACT, not something I just grabbed out of my ass (or saw on TV).

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2008, 10:46:06 AM »
If you so much care about the conflic and REAL facts I'll have you know that the ratio of Palestinians to Israeli deaths is now 4:1, with children deaths (since you mention schools) now a whopping 5:1. That means that a Palestinian adult is 400% more likely to be killed by the Israeli army than an Israely is to be killed by a Palestinian (and non-Palestinian) terrorist group.

As has become the norm here in the US, the media's reporting of the conflict is heavily skewed toward reporting Israeli deaths than those of Palestinians. 5-6 times as much in fact.

And this is A FACT, not something I just grabbed out of my ass (or saw on TV).

Due in to large part to Hamas' blatant disregard for Palestinian life. They live among the civilians, having no qualms with firing rockets from the rooftops of homes where children live. As a result, the civilian populace suffers due to the actions of extremists. It's hard to have sympathy for a group of people who refuse to renounce civilian attacks and cry when they have the favor returned.

Hamas fires rockets at Israeli civilians. Israel fires rockets back at Hamas. Israel, having better weaponry, kills said Hamas rocket launchers but it turns out the Hamas guys were launching their rockets next to a school. Innocent children die as the direct result of Hamas' attacks.

If Hamas stopped firing 130 rockets a day at Israel, Israel wouldn't be firing rockets back. It's pretty cut and dry.

As far as I'm concerned, both sides are at fault. But the violence isn't going to end until Hamas stops blatantly attacking civilians.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2008, 10:51:05 AM »
Dude, what you're saying is inhumane mumbo-jumbo. Again, here are FACTS:

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed Since September 29, 2000

Israelis and Palestinians Killed Since September 29, 2000

Israelis and Palestinians Injured Since September 29, 2000

UN Resolutions Targeting Israel and the Palestinians

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes

You do the math.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2008, 10:52:12 AM »
Due in to large part to Hamas' blatant disregard for Palestinian life. They live among the civilians, having no qualms with firing rockets from the rooftops of homes where children live. As a result, the civilian populace suffers due to the actions of extremists. It's hard to have sympathy for a group of people who refuse to renounce civilian attacks and cry when they have the favor returned.

Hamas fires rockets at Israeli civilians. Israel fires rockets back at Hamas. Israel, having better weaponry, kills said Hamas rocket launchers but it turns out the Hamas guys were launching their rockets next to a school. Innocent children die as the direct result of Hamas' attacks.

If Hamas stopped firing 130 rockets a day at Israel, Israel wouldn't be firing rockets back. It's pretty cut and dry.

Epic truth once again..

Palestinians target civilians and expect to use that as a negotiating platform.  Then when Israel defends itself everyone points blame on them despite terrorists who hide amongst civilians.  Then PL's try to use THAT as a negotiating platform.  Unfuckingbelievable.

Must be the only place on earth where terrorism is accepted by the rest of the world and Israel keeps being forced to cave to these murderous assholes.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2008, 10:57:40 AM »
Dude, what you're saying is inhumane mumbo-jumbo. Again, here are FACTS:

Israeli and Palestinian Children Killed Since September 29, 2000

Israelis and Palestinians Killed Since September 29, 2000

Israelis and Palestinians Injured Since September 29, 2000

UN Resolutions Targeting Israel and the Palestinians

Demolitions of Israeli and Palestinian Homes

You do the math.

Looks to me an affirmation of Israeli military superiority. Facts don't mean shit. The only fact that matters is that Hamas fires 100x as many rockets into Israel as Israel fires back into Palestine. More Palestinians die because of the accuracy of Israeli weapons and the fact that Hamas operates from civilian hot spots. You're too fucking stupid to realize that Hamas does that for a reason. They fire the rockets from schools and other populated places because when Israel returns fire and kills a Palestinian that had the misfortune of inadvertently being near the Hamas rocket launchers, it makes Israel look like the bad guy.

If Hamas had a pair of balls and stopped hiding among the civilians, innocent Palestinians wouldn't die. They have no regard for Palestinian OR Israeli life.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/06/12/gaza.blast/index.html

"Militants in Gaza have launched more than 2,300 mortars and rockets since the start of 2008, while 2,000 were fired in all of 2007, according to the Israeli military."

This is why Palestinians end up dead. 2300+ mortars/rockets fired at civilians. No one negotiates with terrorists. Palestine is suffering because of the fact that Hamas refuses to stop attacking civilians. Plain and simple.

Why is it that Fatah is getting along with Israel for the most part? Why is it that it's only Gaza suffering? Oh wait, because of Hamas.  ;)