Author Topic: Black Snake Moan  (Read 2221 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Black Snake Moan
« on: June 13, 2008, 03:54:30 AM »
OK, just saw "Black Snake Moan" with Samuel L. Jackson, Christina Ricci and Justin Timberlake    

It was pretty good. They did a great job of casting. Ricci was amazing. I almost didn't recognize her.
It's kind of freeky to realize that this film is set in modern times... I keep forgetting that not all the US is as modern or as cosmopolitan as I just take it for granted to be. This film wasn't quite what I expected it to be, but it was an interesting story nonetheless.

If Samuel L. Jackson decides to retire from acting... he's certainly got a career ahead of him as a blues singer

w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Black Snake Moan
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 05:04:25 AM »
I thought it was awful. I couldn't stand any of the characters. Christina Riccis characters was such a filthy whore I was rooting for her to die tbh.
E

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 10:36:38 PM »
Nobody drops an F bomb like Sammy.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 08:12:25 AM »
I thought it was awful. I couldn't stand any of the characters. Christina Riccis characters was such a filthy whore I was rooting for her to die tbh.

Maybe you should watch it again, ...only listen to everything this time.
Without giving away any spoilers, ...there was a reason Christina's character behaved the way she did.

Regardless of what you think of her character, you have to admit Christina did an incredible job of portraying her

ps: I can see where some men would have a difficult time not having a khannipfit over a few of those scenes.  ;)
w

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 06:22:15 PM »
Maybe you should watch it again, ...only listen to everything this time.
Without giving away any spoilers, ...there was a reason Christina's character behaved the way she did.

Regardless of what you think of her character, you have to admit Christina did an incredible job of portraying her

ps: I can see where some men would have a difficult time not having a khannipfit over a few of those scenes.  ;)

Are you suggesting you were raped as a little girl.  You must have "felt" this movie

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 06:16:59 AM »
Christina Ricci looked insanely hot in that little outfit she was wearing.

What a little package she is.

Me likey..... :P

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 06:38:58 AM »
Christina Ricci looked insanely hot in that little outfit she was wearing.

What a little package she is.

Me likey..... :P

agreed, liked the underwear