Author Topic: Is there a CURE for delusionality ???  (Read 4103 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Is there a CURE for delusionality ???
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2008, 10:14:33 AM »
and what about you, fatshit... you sit behind a compuetr talking about your past experiences where you caught a glimpse of some half rate celebrity and you think you have got street cred because of that ??

hahahahahaa

you ever tell your daughter about how your perveted ass was taking pictures of her friend when she was undressing in your house without her knowing about it ??

sick old fuck

nice try you lose again.  But you must be pretty used to that.  hahaha poor little boy are you crying a lot today.  Does it bring back memories of growing up.  I feel sorry for you. :'(

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2008, 10:17:45 AM »
nice try you lose again.  But you must be pretty used to that.  hahaha poor little boy are you crying a lot today.  Does it bring back memories of growing up.  I feel sorry for you. :'(
do you want me to dig up the thread you made detailing your little perverted picture taking in secret escapades?? you openly admitted you were sneaking shots of your daughters friend while she satyed at your house and you eve posted the pictures to prove it (pictures where you are hiding the camera behind a lap top too ! hahahhah)

so fat and ugly and old that no woman would ever let you take pictures of her that youve gotta sneak shots of your daughters friends  ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2008, 10:19:55 AM »
do you want me to dig up the thread you made detailing your little perverted picture taking in secret escapades?? you openly admitted you were sneaking shots of your daughters friend while she satyed at your house and you eve posted the pictures to prove it (pictures where you are hiding the camera behind a lap top too ! hahahhah)

so fat and ugly and old that no woman would ever let you take pictures of her that youve gotta sneak shots of your daughters friends  ;D

Epic case of candizzle trying to turn a thread that totally outted him for the 18,000 time onto Onlyme. ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2008, 10:22:03 AM »

hahahaah man you are killing me.  I love it.  Yes bring them up I don't have them anymore on my computer.  Thanks kid ;D

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2008, 02:22:05 AM »
hahahaah man you are killing me.  I love it.  Yes bring them up I don't have them anymore on my computer.  Thanks kid ;D

im not taking sides, but admittedly you have nothing to really say here...