Author Topic: IN REGARD TO TIM RUSSERT  (Read 4180 times)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: IN REGARD TO TIM RUSSERT
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2008, 04:37:05 AM »
This is terrible news as gh15 is the most honest hardworking poster getbig has had for the past 100 years. His absence from getbig is a huge loss to the McCain campaign and a big loss to honest bodybuilding in general

In regards to the latest news of gh15 taking a break for a month i will fill in in his absence

'He's on drugs at least 5 grams a week i know i packed the box myself with his name all over it

Do not question me i came top 5 or 6 in the Olympia

Everyone would be 150 pounds without drugs, all drugs, he's all drugs

You could never guess who gh15 is ok i'll give you a hint it's one of the bodybuilders off the list below

Nasser
Nasser
Nasser
Nasser
Craig Titus
Nasser
Nasser
Nasser

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2008, 05:03:59 AM »
Russert was a loyal mother fcker...Never worked with an agent or contract...Just a hand shake...Something the men of today will never know about...His dad busted his ass as a blue collar worker, working 2 full time jobs a day for 20+years so his kids would be able to get a good education...

Russert is to be respected...To listen to this guy tell a story is nothing short of inspiring...Always a smile on the guys face...Just loved life...

RIP Mr. Russert...
u forgot he was an alcoholic potato face

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2008, 06:10:04 AM »
russertdied. ok....but stop eulogizing the guy...

there is no politics, no real gov

there is no media or journalism...the whole charadeis coming to an end....you might never lie about bb but you are either blind or deaf not to realize this whole circus

mccain russert,,same shit aparatus different names and functions

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2008, 06:23:29 AM »
russertdied. ok....but stop eulogizing the guy...

there is no politics, no real gov

there is no media or journalism...the whole charadeis coming to an end....you might never lie about bb but you are either blind or deaf not to realize this whole circus

mccain russert,,same shit aparatus different names and functions

odd... you eulogize Bbers who died 6 year ago with multiple threads.  for us americans who watched his show every sunday, we kinda miss him

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2008, 06:41:16 AM »
odd... you eulogize Bbers who died 6 year ago with multiple threads.  for us americans who watched his show every sunday, we kinda miss him
u missing the point...it's not about russert..http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20077.htm

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2008, 08:39:46 AM »
Russert died for you bitches.
a

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2008, 08:48:45 AM »
u missing the point...it's not about russert..http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article20077.htm

LET'S GATHER UP ALL OF THE WHITE SOLDIERS AND DO THE SAME TO THEM AS THEY ARE DOING TO THESE CHILDREN (aren't they Christians and isn't this what the Boble says to do?), DOING TO THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ AND THE CITIZENRY...THIS IS MENTAL SICKNESS TAKEN TO A LEVEL TOO HIGH TO COMPREHEND....DEPRAVE INDIFFERENCE TO LIFE; HOMOSEXUAL SOLDIERS WITH THEIR OWN AGENDAS; PEDOPHILES AND RAPIST; DESECRATION OF LAND, LIVESTOCK AND CULTURE; AND THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA SHOULD FEEL SORRY FOR THIS??? I SAY LEAVE "IT" IN IRAQ, UNARMED, WITHOUT WATER OR FOOD, WITH OUT SUPPLIES, WITHOUT MEDICAL TREATMENT AND LET THE DESERT HEAT AND SAND CONSUME THEM TO THE WORTHLESS SHIT FROM WHICH THEY WERE AND ARE MADE....DEPLORABLE.
C

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2008, 11:28:06 AM »
LET'S GATHER UP ALL OF THE WHITE SOLDIERS AND DO THE SAME TO THEM AS THEY ARE DOING TO THESE CHILDREN (aren't they Christians and isn't this what the Boble says to do?), DOING TO THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ AND THE CITIZENRY...THIS IS MENTAL SICKNESS TAKEN TO A LEVEL TOO HIGH TO COMPREHEND....DEPRAVE INDIFFERENCE TO LIFE; HOMOSEXUAL SOLDIERS WITH THEIR OWN AGENDAS; PEDOPHILES AND RAPIST; DESECRATION OF LAND, LIVESTOCK AND CULTURE; AND THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA SHOULD FEEL SORRY FOR THIS??? I SAY LEAVE "IT" IN IRAQ, UNARMED, WITHOUT WATER OR FOOD, WITH OUT SUPPLIES, WITHOUT MEDICAL TREATMENT AND LET THE DESERT HEAT AND SAND CONSUME THEM TO THE WORTHLESS SHIT FROM WHICH THEY WERE AND ARE MADE....DEPLORABLE.
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN IRAK NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2008, 11:43:39 AM »
I think he was only 58 too

No doubt obesity had a part to play in his death.. Fucking sad  :(

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2008, 11:57:18 AM »
I think he was only 58 too

No doubt obesity had a part to play in his death.. Fucking sad  :(

I don't find it particularly sad, given that he had a very cush life while alive, didn't do anything to help himself & didn't strike me as particularly affable or warm. Also in the grand scheme of things, considering all the real & prolonged misery in much of the world he rreported on, this isn't much. He didn't suffer, the slob.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2008, 12:47:52 PM »
didn't strike me as particularly affable or warm.
this goes against his on-air personality as well as the comments of his friends and colleagues in the media
you are a moron
!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2008, 01:15:59 PM »
this goes against his on-air personality as well as the comments of his friends and colleagues in the media
you are a moron

Groupie meltdown over a media construct.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2008, 04:57:08 PM »

Yes,
I did watch his show every sunday.  It was fascinating watching politicos dodging questions
Sandra

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2008, 06:24:50 PM »
that US soldier who threw that puppy like a football needs to be executed
i hope he steps on a mine or something
LOCAL GYM HERO

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2008, 09:29:56 PM »
u forgot he was an alcoholic potato face

which to me means he was loyal to the bottle...Wasn't a quitter like every other person in a 12 step program...This guy was on the move 18 hours a day...He didn't have time to deal with selfish type programs...He lived by the sword and died by it...

Thats loyality to the end...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2008, 09:34:19 PM »
OUT OF RESPECT TO THE BEST AMERICAN WORLD WIDE JOURNALIST MODERATOR AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF THE LAST 20 YEARS MR TIM RUSSERT,, GH15 WILL NOT ANSWER PMS AND WONT POST FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS ON GETBIG NOR ANY OTHER INTERNET RELATED SITES,,

THIS IS THE BIGGEST LOST TO THE USA FAIR JOURNALIZM IN THE LAST CENTURY AND CURRENT CENTURY,,IT SI A BIG LOSS FOR THE MCCAIN CAMPAGN AND IT CAN CHANGE THE FACE OF AMERICAN POLITICAL FUTURE INCLUDING PRESIDENTIAL ELCTION COMING NOVEMBER,,

TIM RUSSERT WAS THE MOST IMPORTANT POLITICAL  JOURNALIST IN THE LAST 100 YEARS IN AMERICA AND THE WORLD IN GENERAL ,,THIS IS A HUGE ENOURMOUS LOSS WITH OUT ANY REPLACMENT ,,

CHRIS MATHEWES OR ANDREA MITCHEL WILL HAVE ENOURMOUS SHOES TO FILL AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PULL IT ,,THIS IS THE END OF AN ERA AND A VERY VERY BAD FUTURE FOR GENERATION NOTHINGESS THAT HAD A LOT OF HOPE PUT INTO TIM RUSSERT TO NAVIGATE THIS COMING ELECTION

AGAIN OUT OF RESPECT TO THE BELOVED HUMAN TIM RUSSERT GH15 WILL SEASE ALL OPERATIONS INCLUDING BOARD POSTINGS UNTIL JULY 13 2008,,

ONE MORE SAINT IN HEAVEN WHILE HERE STILL SAME HELL,,
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Well we finally agree on at least one thing GH15. You must have some sense and brains to realize what a loss this was to journalism. TR was one the most fair , yet hard hitting EVER to do political news. he will be missed

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2008, 06:16:35 AM »
Well we finally agree on at least one thing GH15. You must have some sense and brains to realize what a loss this was to journalism. TR was one the most fair , yet hard hitting EVER to do political news. he will be missed

Known for softball questions, where did you get "hard hitting". ::)