Author Topic: Moods and do they effect your gains?  (Read 2098 times)

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Moods and do they effect your gains?
« on: June 13, 2008, 08:52:00 PM »
I was just wondering If your moods play a part in your gains or lack there of?. Say if your in a bit of depression  or an angry period will this have a baring effect on your gains on struggle to make gains?.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Moods and do they effect your gains?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 08:55:10 PM »
well dude everytime i get into a part melancholy part drousy mood and i smell cinnamon my arms grow one half inch... but anytime i get very sad with a hint of evilness and i feel chilly then i get one inch added to my gut

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 09:01:17 PM »
Dude  that was like so funny  ::) It's a serious question It's been shown people who are very depressed tend to get sick easier.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 09:02:58 PM »
Honest answer.

The more stressed you are, the more your cortisol levels are raised and the more cortisol levels are the more catabolic your body will be.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 09:03:16 PM »
Dude  that was like so funny  ::) It's a serious question It's been shown people who are very depressed tend to get sick easier.
what you think im joking

now that you mention depression, i forgot to add that my quads gain about 1/4 inch in sweep everytime i fall into serious depression; but sadly when i snap back out of it they go back to nomral too and i lose 1/8inch off my calves at the same time

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 09:04:15 PM »
I can now honestly see why everyone here thinks your a tool.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 09:04:22 PM »
Honest answer.

The more stressed you are, the more your cortisol levels are raised and the more cortisol and more catabolic your body will be.
thanks dr flexington  ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 09:05:06 PM »
I can now honestly see why everyone here thinks your a tool.
stupid fucking screw driver !!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 09:06:43 PM »
thanks dr flexington  ::)

Oh yea I forgot, if it doesnt say it in MD magazine it must not be true.

Go do everyone a favour Taylor and jump off a bridge or something.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 09:07:51 PM »
Oh yea I forgot, if it doesnt say it in MD magazine it must not be true.

Go do everyone a favour Taylor and jump off a bridge or something.
i have doen that before and guess what ?? im invincible ! haha sucks to be you now doesnt it

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2008, 09:09:03 PM »
stupid fucking screw driver !!

Why don't you go cut and paste some more shit that you think makes you sound intelligent but really everyone knows you know fuck all of what your talking about.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2008, 09:11:28 PM »

Why do you go cut and paste some more shit that you think makes you sound intelligent but really everyone knows you know fuck all of what your talking about.
how can i sound intelligent by typing ?? hahha OWNED  ;D

hhmmmm   "everyone knows you know fuck all of what your talkign about "  ummmm   you want me to have sex with information, or what ?

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2008, 09:14:14 PM »
O yeah thats an "owning" oh brother way to act 12 years old your a lost cause my friend.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2008, 09:14:23 PM »
Well looks like Candizzle has hit up the meth again. Great job bro. I hear manteca has some of the best labs in the country. Lets all hope you arent buying your next sack of crystal when a lab accidentaly blows up.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2008, 09:15:25 PM »
O yeah thats an "owning" oh brother way to act 12 years old your a lost cause my friend.
hey bro, i copy and paste ... hmmmm... so you must have wrote up this post on your own then huh ????

TEST PROPIONATE

Average Dose: 50-200 mg/day
Half Life: 48 - 72 hours
Water Retention: slight
Aromatization: Yes
DHT Conversion: Yes

Testosterone propionate is a common oil-based injectable testosterone. The added propionate extends the activity of the testosterone but it is still comparatively much faster acting than other testosterone esters such as Cypionate and Enanthate. While cypionate and Enanthate are injected weekly, propionate is most commonly injected at least every third day to keep blood levels steady. For strength and muscle mass gains, this drug is quite effective. With propionate, androgenic side effects seem somewhat less pronounced than with the other testosterones, probably due to the fact that blood levels do not build up as high. Users often report less gyno trouble, lower water retention and commonly claim to be harder on prop than with the others. This however is still a testosterone and, as with all testosterone products, androgenic side effects are unavoidable. It should also be noted that propionate is often a very painful injection. Users very regularly report swelling and noticeable pain for days after a shot.

Testabol Enanthate 250

Average Dose: 250-1000 mg/week
Half Life: 14 - 16 days
Water Retention: high
Aromatization: high
DHT Conversion: high

Testoviron Enanthate is a long acting injectable testosterone that is widely used amongst athletes. It is currently the most popular testosterone ester available to athletes. Unlike cypionate, enanthate is manufactured by various companies all over the world. Enanthate is a long acting testosterone similar to cypionate. Injections of Testoviron depot are taken once weekly, with a dosage of 200-600 mg being most common for athletes. It has very strong anabolic effects as well as strong androgenic side effects.Gynocomastia and water retention are the most common side effects and should be watched for. Being an injectable testosterone, liver values are generally not elevated much by this product. It only needs to be administered once every 7 days as opposed to cypionate"s weekly injections. This yields greater convenience and cost effectiveness. Effective dosages of Testabol Enanthate 250  range from 1 to 3 ccs every 10 days.

Andropen 275

Average Dose: 250-1000 mg/week
Half Life: up to 21 days
Water Retention: Yes
Aromatization: Yes
DHT Conversion: High

Andropen (Stronger than Sustanon) is a combination of five of testosterone. The presence of the acetate ester allows Andropen to display a rapid initial physiological response. The other four esters, which release at slower rates, prolong the physiological response with a relatively flat absorption curve over the duation of the injection life-cycle. Testosterone is a male sexual hormone with pronounced, mainly androgenic action, possessing the biological and therapeutic properties of the natural hormone. It is normally produced in women in small physiological quantities. In addition to the specific action that determines the sexual characteristics of the individual, testosterone also has a general anabolic action, manifested in enhancement of protein synthesis. Under the effect of testosterone, body weight increases and urea excretion is reduced. High doses suppress the production of hypophyseal gonadotropin, while low doses stimulate it. It has an antitumor effect on mammary gland metastases

hahahahaah

OWNED

once again

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2008, 09:16:49 PM »
Well looks like Candizzle has hit up the meth again. Great job bro. I hear manteca has some of the best labs in the country. Lets all hope you arent buying your next sack of crystal when a lab accidentaly blows up.
meth is like so 2003 bro.. im on this new shit called L-I-F-E its fucking great !!!!!!!!!

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2008, 09:21:56 PM »
hahahaha fuckin sad you trolled through the message boards to get that cuting and pasting an article  as apposed to everything that comes from you and by the way no were did I claim that I didn't cut and paste that article so were is the owning as you call it rain man!
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2008, 09:23:12 PM »
meth is like so 2003 bro.. im on this new shit called L-I-F-E its fucking great !!!!!!!!!

yeah L-I-F-E time wanker,
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »
hahahaha fuckin sad you trolled through the message boards to get that cuting and pasting an article  as apposed to everything that comes from you and by the way no were did I claim that I didn't cut and paste that article so were is the owning as you call it rain man!
  go find ONE episode where i copy and pasted ANYTHING ANYTIME ANY PLACE where i did not MAKE SURE that ti was known that the info was not coming from me but from another source and i gave a link for that source

i found one on you in all of about 30 seconds bro

if i am all copy and paste i give you as much time as you need

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2008, 09:29:57 PM »
stay pissed off it increases your testosterone

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2008, 09:31:02 PM »
That's what you get, fuckhead, should have posted this on the Positive Board. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2008, 11:19:19 PM »
Im sorry I didn't realise I had to control were I put my questions incase the 12 year old answers jump out of the sand pit and show some maturity.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2008, 11:29:02 PM »
Cumdribblin out hiss asshole needs to be banned..

We have had some annoying pricks over the years but least it was all in good fun but this guy is a first class cock smoker..knows nothing other than whats copy and pasted and really is grade A fukwitness

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2008, 11:32:14 PM »
That's what you get, fuckhead, should have posted this on the Positive Board. ;D

ive noticed recently that the positive board is one of the best boards going on GB behind the G&O and the sex board.

How about getting me on as a mod on there Chaos :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2008, 11:36:01 PM »
you'll very rarely see a stressed out guy with big muscles.  they all seem kinda chill.  Sure, you get the occasional obnoxious royal fvcktwat, or the insecure greatest loser ever who beats up bagboys.... but aside from those, they seem relaxed.  Stress spikes cortisol which ain't good for muscle.