Author Topic: This man makes his living as a personal trainer: Would you hire him  (Read 7224 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
print in bold = small, close minded foolish way of thinking

:D

first i need to read more then i read too much

the only reason you grow AT ALL from working out is because you create trauma to the muscle which activates things called SATELLITE CELLS that signal for your body to come down and repair and build up the muscle tissue

they are normally dormant and in most human beings they only get activated after physical injury occurs... but as a bodybuilder you are constantly tricking your body into using these satellite cells to make you grow more muscular..

you know how guys will say, i want to hit my upper chest, my middle chest, my lower chest, my inner chest..so i get a big full chest ??   why do you think hat is ? if all you do if flat bench, then most of the tension from those sets occurs on a portion of muscle fibers in the middle portion of the chest. and all the trauma from that sets occurs in those fibers. and only satellite cells in those fibers where trauma occurs get activated. so only growth occurs where those satellite cells were activated, and only satellite cells get activated where trauma occurs.
 ;)

take some notes old man youve ben taken to school and NO haters theres no google no copy and past no referencing others this is straight from the brain and 100%acurate

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: This man makes his living as a personal trainer: Would you hire him
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 09:27:22 PM »
 sounds pretty knowledgeable to me

epic fail flexington little bitch !!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH

25 yeaqrs old and still loooks like he doesnt train

hahahaha

hey flexington, you never answered my question.... did alex23 start fucking your sister before or after you became his bitch ?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 09:30:06 PM »
I wouldn't hire him, he tries to think too much. It's weighlifting, he's trying to turn it into rocket science.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 10:32:31 PM »
Well I wouldnt hire him because he's 19, on more anabolics than any IFBB pro, looks like shit walking around at 20% body fat with an ISSA personal training certification that he earned just months after dropping a cocaine and meth habit.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 10:34:41 PM »
Wouldn't hire someone for something I can do myself. Has he even hit 200lbs yet?
\

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 10:36:13 PM »

Just because he might not be a great trainer doesn't mean he can't be hired to do dishes and laundry and stuff.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 10:36:34 PM »
Wouldn't hire someone for something I can do myself. Has he even hit 200lbs yet?

yes he's admittedly 230lbs with around 20% bodyfat, and on a ton of AAS

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 10:38:48 PM »
yes he's admittedly 230lbs with around 20% bodyfat, and on a ton of AAS

Has he thrown up a pic of himself at 230 or do we have to use the old motorcycle pic to go by?
\

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 10:41:51 PM »
I believe him, he said hes fat, 230lbs 20% body fat and is too embarassed to post up pics of himself.

Hes pretty pathetic, but I believe that he's 230.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 10:45:28 PM »
Na the fruit bat claimed kickbacks give you more size on your tris than close grip bench...hes read to much ironman magazine  ::)

A real PT Does a exercise science course at University,which takes 3-5 years..this clown has got one from a flimsy weekend course..so not a real PT just a fake wanabe  ;)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2008, 10:51:37 PM »
Na the fruit bat claimed kickbacks give you more size on your tris than close grip bench...hes read to much ironman magazine  ::)

A real PT Does a exercise science course at University,which takes 3-5 years..this clown has got one from a flimsy weekend course..so not a real PT just a fake wanabe  ;)

Will you have no clue what your talking about. He gets all of his info from MD magazine :)

J-boy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 4 life!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2008, 10:53:28 PM »
he looks a million times better than your cancer ass :D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2008, 10:54:34 PM »
he looks a million times better than your cancer ass :D

I would hope that cumdrizzled would look better than a cancer patient.

J-boy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 4 life!!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2008, 10:58:46 PM »
I would hope that cumdrizzled would look better than a cancer patient.
too bad his mug looks like he picked his zits with an ice pick :D

The Coach

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2008, 12:20:10 AM »
I wouldn't hire him, he tries to think too much. It's weighlifting, he's trying to turn it into rocket science.

::)

The Coach

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2008, 12:26:58 AM »

You can have all the book knowledge in the world and it doesn't make you a better trainer. Just like anyother trade, you can graduate but the real knowledge comes with YEARS of CEU's and most of all hands on knowledge. Do you think a doctor for example (not comparing PT's to Dr's) just does his/her 8-10 years of schooling and that's it, their done learning for the rest of of they're careers?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 02:10:06 AM »
You can have all the book knowledge in the world and it doesn't make you a better trainer. Just like anyother trade, you can graduate but the real knowledge comes with YEARS of CEU's and most of all hands on knowledge. Do you think a doctor for example (not comparing PT's to Dr's) just does his/her 8-10 years of schooling and that's it, their done learning for the rest of of they're careers?
I agree and this prooves the point even more so that cumdrilled is not a good PT , just like every single post he makes exposes his lack of hands on experience and years of training under the belt.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2008, 02:12:49 AM »

do you tell your clients that you are on HRT and that is where your gains and low BF comes from?
I

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2008, 03:56:55 AM »
If Candi uses his before and after shots as marketing the general public will be all impressed an hire him. 80% of people who hire trainers are either filthy rich, or morons. So if he attacks the moron/fat housewife segment he is good to go. I lost a ton of weight when I was about 18, slapped up before and afters, and the morons flocked in record numbers assuming since I lost weight, they would too ::)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2008, 04:27:48 AM »
If Candi uses his before and after shots as marketing the general public will be all impressed an hire him. 80% of people who hire trainers are either filthy rich, or morons. So if he attacks the moron/fat housewife segment he is good to go. I lost a ton of weight when I was about 18, slapped up before and afters, and the morons flocked in record numbers assuming since I lost weight, they would too ::)

Exactly. People want results. Most of the public don't give a fuck about the logic behind their training

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2008, 04:28:37 AM »

Way to show respect for your clients by calling them morons ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2008, 04:49:15 AM »
Has he thrown up a pic of himself at 230 or do we have to use the old motorcycle pic to go by?

This picture without a sufficient 'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM' is like a day without sunshine.  >:(

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2008, 04:55:55 AM »
Way to show respect for your clients by calling them morons ::)

Are they my clients now? I said when I was 18, I haven't worked as a trainer for years. I slapped up pic of me 100lbs heavier, had one feeble weekend qualification, zero experience and they jumped past the college educated trainers with 20 years experience to hire some kid. Brilliant decision ::)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2008, 05:12:50 AM »
Are they my clients now? I said when I was 18, I haven't worked as a trainer for years. I slapped up pic of me 100lbs heavier, had one feeble weekend qualification, zero experience and they jumped past the college educated trainers with 20 years experience to hire some kid. Brilliant decision ::)

So your respect for your clients endures only as long as they are paying you. I am sure people love the way you treat them ::) Way to bite the hand the feeds ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2008, 05:24:32 AM »
wasn't flexingtonsteele the token black guy, dressed as a waiter hanging out with the loser squad at the arnold? there;s pics somewhere..